Saber Rider

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Nicholas Alexander
D-Bee

Saber Rider

Unread post by Nicholas Alexander »

Well after messing around with some Sentinels material, I was looking to create some Saber Rider adventures using the original rpg. For instance, armor and jetpacks from SC, and the praxian Pegasus for steed.

I was wondering if anyone has any info on Jesse Blue's Badlander.
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Re: Saber Rider

Unread post by Jefffar »

First off, I am a huge Saber Rider fan, so I hope you are successful in bringing your campaign to life.

Secondly, as a moderator I have to let you know there are forum rules about asking for or distributing conversions of other intellectual properties to Palladium stats. So nobody here can give you an official answer.

You can certainly look at some of the fan sites dedicated to Saber Rider for more information about what was in the show and come up with stats for your personal use, just don't post them here.

If you are looking for a Palladium product that matches the Saber Rider theme, I suggest checking out Rifts New West. Crossing that with Robotech should give you something that feels like Saber Rider even if it doesn't directly copy it.

Best of luck.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
Nicholas Alexander
D-Bee

Thanks for recommendation of Rifts NW, I'll definitely pick that up. I basically introduced an area of the galaxy for Sentinels to stumble across as they search for the SDF-3.

Just for clarification, I wasn't asking for rpg stats, I was looking for dimensions and speeds. I haven't been able to find them and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I won't post any rpg stats.
Nicholas Alexander
D-Bee

Just bought new west on Amazon, looking forward to checking it out
RockJock
Knight

Unread post by RockJock »

Jeffar is totally right. Without getting into conversions it is pretty easy to use Rifts to built a sort of future wild west feel to a game with energy weapons, horses, spaceships, aliens, you name it.
RockJock, holder of the mighty Rune Rock Hammer!
Nicholas Alexander
D-Bee

Thanks Jefffar, New West is a great resource and will add a lot to my campaign. Much appreciated. Now all I need is to find those pesky dimensions and speeds

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”