Spaceship stats

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

SycophantNagaraja
Dungeon Crawler

Spaceship stats

Unread post by SycophantNagaraja »

Ok so I know it was mentioned in the 2nd edition Masters book but did Palladium ever come out with more spaceship stats for the various fleets like in Macross 2?

Or do you guys still use the 1st edition stuff for some of that? Case in point I was thinking of using the Ikazuchi for a story idea and noticed it didn't seem to make the transition to 2nd ed
http://prophetx.deviantart.com

"You did 264 MD to the guys head, and you think you could capture his helmet intact?" - Killer Cyborg
I just remembered, I forgot the rule of headshots doing x2 damage. That should have been 528MD." -Lord_Coake
Arnie100
Knight

Re: Spaceship stats

Unread post by Arnie100 »

The Ikazuchi, Garfish and Horizon is in the Shadow Chronicles hardcover. The Liberator and the Shimikaze-class are in the Genesis Pits sourcebook.
They can't see me...Right!?
SycophantNagaraja
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by SycophantNagaraja »

ahhhhhhh I think I only have the soft cover Shadow Chronicles because I missed that completely. I knew about the Genesis Pit ships though.
http://prophetx.deviantart.com

"You did 264 MD to the guys head, and you think you could capture his helmet intact?" - Killer Cyborg
I just remembered, I forgot the rule of headshots doing x2 damage. That should have been 528MD." -Lord_Coake
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

Arnie100 wrote:The Ikazuchi, Garfish and Horizon is in the Shadow Chronicles hardcover. The Liberator and the Shimikaze-class are in the Genesis Pits sourcebook.

note that the hardcover's UEEF ships do not match up to the ships seen in shadow chronicles (they are closer to the New Generation saga versions), and their entries for things like fold drives and space speeds are basically the old 1st edition RPG versions, not the format used in macross saga sourcebook and onwards.

so some GM adjustment will be required.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”