UEEF marines question..

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

UEEF marines question..

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

i haven't had a chance to get the print version of UEEF marines, but i have a copy of the Raw version.

i know that there are some major changes to the books between the two (especially in the timeline bits) but i was wondering how close the OCC's in the Raw version were to what appeared in the final print version?

where all the same ones present? and were there any major changes to the MOS's or skills?
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Kagashi
Champion

Re: UEEF marines question..

Unread post by Kagashi »

slight variations, nothing major. For example, where Mechanized Infanry has "WP E Pistol"...now it says "WP E pistol Or WP Blunt." And Storm Commandos can only have H2H Commando instead of the RAW version allowing Assassin as well.

If you used a RAW OCC...its not going to break the game with other players using the main version.

Otherwise, the same OCCs and MOSs are presented in both versions.
I want to see from Palladium:
Updated Aug 2015
-Rifts: Dark Woods/Deep South, Space 110 PA, Scandinavia
-Mechanoids: Space (MDC)
-Robotech: Errata for Marines timeline, Masters Deluxe with SC and UEEF gear, Spaceships
-Updated Errata for post-2006 printings of Rifts books
-Searchable, quality PDFs/E-pubs of current Rifts titles

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”