Population of the SDF-1

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

slade the sniper
Hero

Population of the SDF-1

Unread post by slade the sniper »

Quick question. What is the civilian population of the SDF-1?

-STS
My skin is not a sin - Carlos Wallace
A man's rights rest in three boxes. The ballot box, jury box and the cartridge box - Frederick Douglass
I am a firm believer that men with guns can solve any problem - Inscriptus
Any system in which the most populated areas have the most political power, creates an incentive for areas that want power to increase their population - Killer Cyborg
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Re: Population of the SDF-1

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

they ended their cross solar system trip with 70,000 or so. they probably started it with a few thousand more than that.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Seto Kaiba
Knight
Comment: "My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie."

Unread post by Seto Kaiba »

slade the sniper wrote:Quick question. What is the civilian population of the SDF-1?

-STS

Macross or Robotech?

The original Super Dimension Fortress Macross series gave the titular SDF-1 Macross a civilian population of 56,000 at the start of the war. Its civilian population diminished to 40,000 by the time the First Space War ended, due to military recruitment and loss of life due to enemy attacks.

Robotech's version had 70,000 civilians at the outset, and that number diminished somewhat during the war such that there are 70,000 survivors in total (counting the crew) when the war ends.
Macross2.net - Home of the Macross Mecha Manual

Zer0 Kay wrote:Damn you for anticipating my question. I've really got to unfoe you, your information is far more valuable than my sanity when dealing with your blunt callousness. :)
slade the sniper
Hero

Unread post by slade the sniper »

Thanks, I appreciate that! Both versions very much appreciated.

-STS
My skin is not a sin - Carlos Wallace
A man's rights rest in three boxes. The ballot box, jury box and the cartridge box - Frederick Douglass
I am a firm believer that men with guns can solve any problem - Inscriptus
Any system in which the most populated areas have the most political power, creates an incentive for areas that want power to increase their population - Killer Cyborg

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”