Stats For Ships for 2E

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

GrimmReaper
D-Bee

Stats For Ships for 2E

Unread post by GrimmReaper »

Anyone have an idea if the stats for any of the space ships in 1E Garfish Ikazuchi, are the same ass in the 2E. I have the sentinels book 1E Which has the Horizont T , Garfish, Ikazuchi. PM me if you can get me stats Thanks
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: Stats For Ships for 2E

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Stats for the old new gen ships are in the 2nd ed Mainbook hard cover and the new ships in the genesis pit book
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Re: Stats For Ships for 2E

Unread post by Colonel Wolfe »

GrimmReaper wrote:Anyone have an idea if the stats for any of the space ships in 1E Garfish Ikazuchi, are the same ass in the 2E. I have the sentinels book 1E Which has the Horizont T , Garfish, Ikazuchi. PM me if you can get me stats Thanks

the stats and sizes for the ships changed between editions. http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j16/C ... arison.png
Give another Gamer a hand up with his education.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”