Genesis Pits

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Dakchronos
Wanderer

Genesis Pits

Unread post by Dakchronos »

A few questons. Pit monsters, solely NPC stuff or could it be applied to any Character? Specifically the Invid? And has anyone done some fun stuff? Its new and the group wants to get some things straight.
Kagashi
Champion

Re: Genesis Pits

Unread post by Kagashi »

page 26 has a table that shows what happens to a sentient victim that has been turned to a pit monster. There are a few categories which the character would retain his/her skills and memories. Instead of rolling, just pick one that has the character retain memories and go from there. Now you have a former human, turned pit monster, with is old memories!
I want to see from Palladium:
Updated Aug 2015
-Rifts: Dark Woods/Deep South, Space 110 PA, Scandinavia
-Mechanoids: Space (MDC)
-Robotech: Errata for Marines timeline, Masters Deluxe with SC and UEEF gear, Spaceships
-Updated Errata for post-2006 printings of Rifts books
-Searchable, quality PDFs/E-pubs of current Rifts titles
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Re: Genesis Pits

Unread post by ShadowLogan »

Dakchronos wrote:A few questons. Pit monsters, solely NPC stuff or could it be applied to any Character? Specifically the Invid? And has anyone done some fun stuff? Its new and the group wants to get some things straight.

The Invid are known to experiment on themselves per text in the book IIRC, so I don't see why the Pit Monsters could not also apply to Invid. Though I would not allow the human stage (Prince/Princess & Simulagent) to be purposefully transformed (as an accident yes, intentional no) w/o a very good reason.

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”