If / When we get a Masters full size book...

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Chris0013
Hero

If / When we get a Masters full size book...

Unread post by Chris0013 »

Will there be add'l art? Corrected Myrmidon battloid...pics (preferably multi angle) of the EU-10 and EU-12?
I know it is a little extreme to advocate the death penalty for stupidity...but can't we just remove all the warning labels and let nature take it's course???
Kagashi
Champion

Re: If / When we get a Masters full size book...

Unread post by Kagashi »

And Battle Class Cruisers, Tokugawa Battleships, Carpenter/Vulture Fighters, Short Ranged Ion Cannons and HIR-44 Pulse Iron Carbine (as mentioned, but not described in the Triton), pics of all the Battloid/Power Armor specific hand held weapons, Notable NPCs who have made an impact on Robotech lore (Dana, Zor, Louie, Leonard, and Emmerson at a minimum).

But if they follow the template they used with the Macross book, it will all be the same stuff, just in Zentraedi sized form, which is the easiest method to reprint something. Unless they do a delux version like they did with tSC, which is what I want.

Furthermore, until they lose their stock of Micronian sized books, they will not even entertain selling the bigger books. If they have not sold out of first printing books by now, we are going to be waiting a while since Xmas Grab Bags are basically going to be the only way they reduce their stock.
I want to see from Palladium:
Updated Aug 2015
-Rifts: Dark Woods/Deep South, Space 110 PA, Scandinavia
-Mechanoids: Space (MDC)
-Robotech: Errata for Marines timeline, Masters Deluxe with SC and UEEF gear, Spaceships
-Updated Errata for post-2006 printings of Rifts books
-Searchable, quality PDFs/E-pubs of current Rifts titles
Lorindor
D-Bee

Unread post by Lorindor »

Well, technically, both the Tokugawa and Carpenter's fighters belonged to the UEEF, so those could also be included in the Expeditionary Force Marines Sourcebook(s).

I also think the power armors that actually are supposed to be battloids should be corrected in a future edition. The stats and most of the text for the erroneous power armors could possibly be kept if HG would just allow new artwork for them.
Tiree
Champion
Comment: Token Right Wing Fascist Totalitarian
"Never hit a man while he's down. Kick them, it's easier" - The Hunt

Unread post by Tiree »

I did send Alex a question concerning the possible release of Masters in a standard size, this was his reply:

AlexM wrote:We have not decided yet. I should know more in a month or two.
MilkManX
Wanderer
Comment: Not a fan boy or a purist. I like to play Robotech because the game world is fun and interesting much like the 1985 show.

Unread post by MilkManX »

I hope we do but like everything else with Palladium it won't be soon or on time at all.

Warning: User warned for trolling another forum user/entity. In this case, Palladium Books. - NMI
http://robotechfans.proboards.com

You're out here on your own.
Lonely soldier boy.
Rabid Southern Cross Fan
Champion

Unread post by Rabid Southern Cross Fan »

Concerning the Triton, its a verifiable fact that its a Battloid. It has its own blaster rifle (which is seen in the closing animation). Harmony Gold has the lineart for it because it was among the items I organized and scanned for them years ago. And yes, the correct Battloid image for the Myrmidon would be a great first step. What is also needed is the art for the Spartas, Salamander and Cyclops Enlisted and Junior Officer heads (since, like the mecha in Macross, the different ranks can be distinguished by the head lineart). Also, the re-inclusion art for the M-770 Staff Hover Car (labeled the GMP hovercar in the 1st Edition) would be nice as well as the missing logistics vehicles from Southern Cross that ended up in the old Sentinels RPG.

The Unicorn, to go by the Southern Cross colouring book, was supposed to be a full-size Battloid so it would be nice to be revised as such. And really, the mecha-scale weapons need to be totally revised UPWARDS in terms of damage to be consistent with those presented in The Macross Saga sourcebook. And as a personal aside, The Masters Saga sounds stupid and its completely and totally against the grain of how Robotech is portrayed. The Masters War is at least close to what it was called in the show by various characters.
The Artist Formerly
Champion
Comment: Time Magazine's person of the year, 2006.

Unread post by The Artist Formerly »

I would argue against worrying about getting every detail or mecha unit right. Instead, they need to drill down on story options and game play. Filling in locations where story can happen, adventure ideas and setting notations. I don't need more ways to kill people or defend myself from being killed, Hover tank is here, energy blasts come out there. I need more stuff on who I'm killing and why I'm killing them.

The anime(s) tell a very simple story, you are the good guys, they are the bad guys, kill they ass. But role playing games need a bit more depth. The last three books published during first edition we the best ones. And while I think they missed the chance to paint the world more then they did, they did paint the world at least a bit, and it reinvigorated the game a bit.
When I look in the dictionary and see the word Cool...I see Taffy's picture...-Shady Slug
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. -Abraham Lincoln
Rabid Southern Cross Fan
Champion

The Artist Formerly wrote:I would argue against worrying about getting every detail or mecha unit right. Instead, they need to drill down on story options and game play. Filling in locations where story can happen, adventure ideas and setting notations. I don't need more ways to kill people or defend myself from being killed, Hover tank is here, energy blasts come out there. I need more stuff on who I'm killing and why I'm killing them.

Actually, that would require a soucebook dedicated to the world setting which is beyond the scope (actually) of the era sourcebook. They most certainly need to nail down details properly and mecha units.
Kagashi
Champion

Unread post by Kagashi »

Agreed. For a delux version on the Masters book, Id rather see corrected and missing mecha, ships, and stats...however, some adventure books going thru Macross, Malcontent, Masters, Sentinels, Invid Invasion, and Shadow Chronicles time frames would be awesome. Detail missing NPCs, adventures, world settings, and plot devices. You could even do multi versions of the same characters thru the different time periods.
Updated Aug 2015
-Robotech: Errata for Marines timeline, Masters Deluxe with SC and UEEF gear, Spaceships
The Artist Formerly
Champion

Rabid Southern Cross Fan wrote:
The Artist Formerly wrote:I would argue against worrying about getting every detail or mecha unit right. Instead, they need to drill down on story options and game play. Filling in locations where story can happen, adventure ideas and setting notations. I don't need more ways to kill people or defend myself from being killed, Hover tank is here, energy blasts come out there. I need more stuff on who I'm killing and why I'm killing them.

Actually, that would require a soucebook dedicated to the world setting which is beyond the scope (actually) of the era sourcebook. They most certainly need to nail down details properly and mecha units.

I disagree. Core book should include key settings and adventures. I'm not playing an RPG for a picture of a machine and a name over the top, I'm playing because I want adventure. If they label the a mecha flying blue tiger striped bioroid when it's actually the flying striped blue tigger bioroid, does it change anything? We're still all going to strap up and use giant death stomping robots to put an end to the 100 acre wood and end the age of tyranny, with violence and really bad 80s hair cuts.
When I look in the dictionary and see the word Cool...I see Taffy's picture...-Shady Slug
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. -Abraham Lincoln
Kagashi
Champion

Unread post by Kagashi »

The Artist Formerly wrote:

I disagree. Core book should include key settings and adventures. I'm not playing an RPG for a picture of a machine and a name over the top, I'm playing because I want adventure. If they label the a mecha flying blue tiger striped bioroid when it's actually the flying striped blue tigger bioroid, does it change anything? We're still all going to strap up and use giant death stomping robots to put an end to the 100 acre wood and end the age of tyranny, with violence and really bad 80s hair cuts.

Right, but in the case of Robotech, we already have setting information from the show itself, LLA, the Shadow Chronicles movie, the Wildstorm comics, Robotech.com, and the Art of Books which are all canon. What we DIDNT have, was RPG game mechanics and stats. Its not like Splicers which is a completely new and unique setting. Therefore, all that setting information was secondary to RPG stats, and when you are riding on a page count, they had to fit in what they could, which is why we didnt even get NPC stats in Masters.

I still want adventure books, and I feel ya on the setting feeling, but I didnt think they needed to be included in the core books.
Updated Aug 2015
Rabid Southern Cross Fan
Champion

The Artist Formerly wrote:I disagree. Core book should include key settings and adventures. I'm not playing an RPG for a picture of a machine and a name over the top, I'm playing because I want adventure. If they label the a mecha flying blue tiger striped bioroid when it's actually the flying striped blue tigger bioroid, does it change anything? We're still all going to strap up and use giant death stomping robots to put an end to the 100 acre wood and end the age of tyranny, with violence and really bad 80s hair cuts.

Taffy, on the setting material, I agree. We NEED Worldbooks dedicated to laying out the adventures and information on Robotech Earth. There is too much missing from the line right now and its beginning to show. I love Palladium and I think they did a fantastic job of making The Masters War more playable, but its not finished.

However, getting mecha right is critical especially when they tend to NOT goof up on the other eras in terms of proper labeling and such. Its infuriating to see the game mechanics given such poor representations of what we see in the series for what amount to asinine twists of logic. The Spartas main gun being restricted to firing once per melee round being a fantastic example, which was claimed by some to be because of some nebulous "game balance" rationalization when the same sorts of restrictions NEVER apply to mecha of other generations. The fact the Bioroid can pick up a 26.4 ton Veritech Hovertank but has a baffling Robotic Strength listed as 36. Or the fact the Bioroid Drum blaster has a -1 to Strike on burst due to "awkward construction", which is not borne out ANYWHERE in the Tv series. These are just a handful of the niggling details that need to be addressed.
The Artist Formerly
Champion

Kagashi wrote:
The Artist Formerly wrote:

Right, but in the case of Robotech, we already have setting information from the show itself, LLA, the Shadow Chronicles movie, the Wildstorm comics, Robotech.com, and the Art of Books which are all canon. What we DIDNT have, was RPG game mechanics and stats. Its not like Splicers which is a completely new and unique setting. Therefore, all that setting information was secondary to RPG stats, and when you are riding on a page count, they had to fit in what they could, which is why we didnt even get NPC stats in Masters.

I still want adventure books, and I feel ya on the setting feeling, but I didnt think they needed to be included in the core books.

Meh. We have a ton of resources to show us different pictures of machines that only saw a few seconds of time in the cartoon. And we don't need to recreate the battles with the masters, Dana and the 15th took care of that. I could just go to youtube and watch for that experience. So what's left to do? That's where Palladium books comes in.
The Artist Formerly
Champion

The Artist Formerly wrote:I disagree. Core book should include key settings and adventures. I'm not playing an RPG for a picture of a machine and a name over the top, I'm playing because I want adventure. If they label the a mecha flying blue tiger striped bioroid when it's actually the flying striped blue tigger bioroid, does it change anything? We're still all going to strap up and use giant death stomping robots to put an end to the 100 acre wood and end the age of tyranny, with violence and really bad 80s hair cuts.

Taffy, on the setting material, I agree. We NEED Worldbooks dedicated to laying out the adventures and information on Robotech Earth. There is too much missing from the line right now and its beginning to show. I love Palladium and I think they did a fantastic job of making The Masters War more playable, but its not finished.

However, getting mecha right is critical especially when they tend to NOT goof up on the other eras in terms of proper labeling and such. Its infuriating to see the game mechanics given such poor representations of what we see in the series for what amount to asinine twists of logic. The Spartas main gun being restricted to firing once per melee round being a fantastic example, which was claimed by some to be because of some nebulous "game balance" rationalization when the same sorts of restrictions NEVER apply to mecha of other generations. The fact the Bioroid can pick up a 26.4 ton Veritech Hovertank but has a baffling Robotic Strength listed as 36. Or the fact the Bioroid Drum blaster has a -1 to Strike on burst due to "awkward construction", which is not borne out ANYWHERE in the Tv series. These are just a handful of the niggling details that need to be addressed.

But we all have those kinds of views, and we all will adjust accordingly to fit our game views. Even going so far as to rewrite story events to reflect those ideas. Painting a dramatic world, somewhere interesting to play at, that's what drives sales. As a player, I can't contribute to defeating the masters, Zor prime is going to do that. But if a slightly crazy and moderately evil South American warlord and his micronized Zentraedi lover we able to get a science master or three to join their cabal and built Los-Awesomeles city, a location where I could game, and fight the good fight, that's interesting. And maybe go to a barber to gain the most splendid of all mullets. Also interesting, cause you know, we need those kinds of hair cuts to fight evil.

Edit: And this could come down to a play style difference. I mean, my first exposure to Robotech was the RPG, I didn't see the anime till much later, and even now, don't really care. I always thought it was kind of silly cartoon. Using songs to stop aliens from killing everyone... EH. kay I guess.

But giant death stomping robots? Awesome! And of the games that deal with that idea, Palladium's mechanic system really did that well. A beautiful set up for high octane heavy metal combat, with things like active defense. In other games, battle tech most notably, heaviest machine wins sans a lucky shot which eliminates most strategy from the game and just turns things into a slugging match. It's the combo of game rules and setting that drives the RPG element.
TechnoGolem
D-Bee

Unread post by TechnoGolem »

The fact that the Masters book isn't full size is the one thing stopping me from buying the new Robotech books. It is a major pet peeve of mine if there are books of different sizes in my collection. At least I have the option to purchase the main book as a hardcover in the normal size.
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

masters is the only one not available full size right now. all the others are full size in their latest printings.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Wraithcannon
D-Bee
Comment: Life is like a box of chocolates, it doesn't last long for fat people.

Unread post by Wraithcannon »

Kagashi wrote:Short Ranged Ion Cannons and HIR-44 Pulse Iron Carbine (as mentioned, but not described in the Triton)

I second this definitely.
Whomever said violence isn't a solution obviously wasn't using enough.
jedi078
Champion
Comment: The next group of player characters to surrender in one of my games are going to play Russian roulette.

Unread post by jedi078 »

I'm pretty sure there will be a Robotech Flash sale and the Masters Saga book will be on the list. Of course if the idea is to see all the manga books so a full size edition can be published people might not buy the manga book and would rather wait for the full size book.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem".
Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985
Wraithcannon
D-Bee

From the weekly update:

"Robotech® The Masters Saga™ to be released in 8½ x 11 format

Suddenly, there are only two dozen copies of Robotech® The Masters Saga in manga format left in the warehouse. That means it is time to re-release the fan-fave sourcebook in the larger 8½ x 11 format. With the amount of artwork and design elements we’d like to put into Robotech® The Masters Saga, we think the 8½ x 11 conversion will top out at 160 pages; $20.95 retail. An August release."

So, now would be the perfect time for the errata mentioned in this thread to be addressed. Specifically things like:

1. Pg. 54 Under the forest division it mentions a Firbolg mecha, change this to Dryad.
2. Pg. 55 It mentions a Naga mecha in the marsh division, change this to Triton.
3. Pg. 59 mentions the Minotaur mecha, change this to Unicorn.
4. Pg. 138 The last paragragh in the Triton mecha description talks about a short range ion mounted in the head and a weapon called the HIR-44 Pulse Ion Carbine, neither of which has stats.
5. Pg. 246 The Bioroid Terminator power armor mentions a camouflage ability, but no rules are presented.
6. Pg. 248 The Tr-LLR Mk.1 rifle describes a 4 shot grenade launcher, but no stats are given.

Rules could also be included for the anti-pain serum given to the Masters legionary conscripts in episode 59, and the Hover platforms and vehicles we see used by the Masters internal security forces inside the motherships. Also, add the Triumviroid Attack Drone.

Some pictures and links of the Masters vehicles:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

http://www.robotechresearch.com/picture ... s/out.html

http://robotechvisions.wikia.com/wiki/T ... tack_Drone
Last edited by Wraithcannon on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chronicler
Adventurer
Comment: "... and that is why you should never put a spork in a toaster."
-Over heard conversation in highschool

Unread post by Chronicler »

Well this is quite an interesting development. I do hope we get full stats on major characters within the show, along with like everyone is saying a rewrite of some areas rules and stat wise. Would really like updated artwork too; always looked foreword to anything like that.

As for the argument for adding setting to the book I always think of source books as more of a toolbox for the players and GM to create the story they want to tell. But I will say that Palladium Books would benefit from taking the time to add new content (along with fixes) as it will make us happy and they will get more profit from that.

One last note for PB; it would be nice if they can talk more with us on what could be improved and what can still be the same when it comes to updated/reprints of their RPG's and source books.
Chris0013
Hero

I would like to see a change on the Myrmidon...since it was not shown in the show there is no real canon to this...but I would say it should either be able to fire it's arm cannons in all 3 modes...or set it up so it carries the same gun pod as the Logan.
I know it is a little extreme to advocate the death penalty for stupidity...but can't we just remove all the warning labels and let nature take it's course???
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

given that we see the standard hovertank fire it's arm guns in battloid mode too, (the biggun has recoil issues when we see it, but the tri-barrel is used frequently), the myrmidon being able to fire it's arm guns in battloid should be a given.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Unread post by ShadowLogan »

Chris0013 wrote:I would like to see a change on the Myrmidon...since it was not shown in the show there is no real canon to this...but I would say it should either be able to fire it's arm cannons in all 3 modes...or set it up so it carries the same gun pod as the Logan.

Well most of the ASC PA/battloids aren't in the show proper either. At least the Myrmidon has a connection in canon (L&W comic) such that it is. As for it being able to use the arm shield in all 3 modes, I don't see why it shouldn't be able to for a variety of reasons (no depicted gunpod would seem to favor them being functional in at least G & B modes).

I would like to see changes in Masters Saga SB to get rid of the bias, and do a better job reflecting actual depicted effectiveness.
Chris0013
Hero

This is not just for the larger size Master's book but for all going forward.....more art...group shots of mecha, mecha in different poses and showing use of different weapons, etc...

Not Masters..but take Cyclones...can we actually get more that the standard pics in the standard poses???
Rabid Southern Cross Fan
Champion

Note: Only the size, size of artwork and layout has changed. The text and data are the same as the manga-sized edition.

Well THAT is farkking discouraging. So much for attempting to correct the mistakes.....:x :badbad:
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Note: Only the size, size of artwork and layout has changed. The text and data are the same as the manga-sized edition.

Well THAT is farkking discouraging. So much for attempting to correct the mistakes.....:x :badbad:

I know, from a potential sales perspective errata* corrections would be a good selling point. I can't see buying it for just the size and/or artwork.

*if they even acknowledge that such needs to be done given how previous errata gatherings ended up locked.
Sgt Anjay
Hero

Unread post by Sgt Anjay »

They're really not going to fix *any* errata? WTH... :roll:
"Cuando amanece se van a inflictir, duros castigos y oscuros tormentos, a los que ni quieren ni dejan vivir" -'Posada de los Muertos'
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Wraithcannon wrote:From the weekly update:

"Robotech® The Masters Saga™ to be released in 8½ x 11 format

Suddenly, there are only two dozen copies of Robotech® The Masters Saga in manga format left in the warehouse. That means it is time to re-release the fan-fave sourcebook in the larger 8½ x 11 format. With the amount of artwork and design elements we’d like to put into Robotech® The Masters Saga, we think the 8½ x 11 conversion will top out at 160 pages; $20.95 retail. An August release."

So, now would be the perfect time for the errata mentioned in this thread to be addressed. Specifically things like:

1. Pg. 54 Under the forest division it mentions a Firbolg mecha, change this to Dryad.
2. Pg. 55 It mentions a Naga mecha in the marsh division, change this to Triton.
3. Pg. 59 mentions the Minotaur mecha, change this to Unicorn.
4. Pg. 138 The last paragragh in the Triton mecha description talks about a short range ion mounted in the head and a weapon called the HIR-44 Pulse Ion Carbine, neither of which has stats.
5. Pg. 246 The Bioroid Terminator power armor mentions a camouflage ability, but no rules are presented.
6. Pg. 248 The Tr-LLR Mk.1 rifle describes a 4 shot grenade launcher, but no stats are given.

Rules could also be included for the anti-pain serum given to the Masters legionary conscripts in episode 59, and the Hover platforms and vehicles we see used by the Masters internal security forces inside the motherships. Also, add the Triumviroid Attack Drone.

Some pictures and links of the Masters vehicles:

http://www.robotechresearch.com/picture ... s/out.html

http://robotechvisions.wikia.com/wiki/T ... tack_Drone

Dude, none of the Facebook links work.
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Sgt Anjay wrote:They're really not going to fix *any* errata? WTH... :roll:

There is no indication that they are going to fix "any" errata based on the press release statement concerning the book ". Note: Only the size, size of artwork and layout has changed. The text and data are the same as the manga-sized edition." emphasis in text.

Now it is possible that "errata" fixes are being done and just not mentioned.
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Palladium does prefer stealth updates.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Tiree
Champion

Unread post by Tiree »

Apparently it was talked about in today's Press Release. I am not sure if they corrected the art or not, but they have a sneak preview up, and it's a good size. Tossed in some new 'stuff' which they say you don't need if you have the Manga edition (I think it was reprinted in the preview).

I am not going to be critical of the sneak preview... I'm just going to let it be what it is.
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

what "new stuff"?

edit:
ok checked the press release. new stuff in red.

If you have the manga edition, you do not NEED the new edition of the Robotech® The Masters Saga™ sourcebook. But you might want it. Most of the book’s content is the same. Changes are mostly minor errata, larger artwork which looks great, some additional art that never made it into the first edition, and some small additions like the four shot grenade launcher attachment for the Tr-LLR Mk.1 rifle, the camouflage system for the Bioroid Terminator, the Masters’ Anti-Pain Serum and their Hover Platforms. Our thanks to Colonel Wolfe and Rabid Southern Cross Fan, among others, for bringing these and other things to our attention.

honestly, the items in red would make it worth picking up again, even if your not planning to run a 2nd war campaign. all of those could easily be used in a New generation (or Sentinels) campaign as well.

anyone know if they fixed the Terminator's lack of info on what type of PC system it is using, and how long it lasts? or whether they got around to giving an equivalence between the compressed PC fuel slugs and the new Gen PC canisters?

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Tiree
Champion

Unread post by Tiree »

glitterboy2098 wrote:what "new stuff"?

edit:
ok checked the press release. new stuff in red.

If you have the manga edition, you do not NEED the new edition of the Robotech® The Masters Saga™ sourcebook. But you might want it. Most of the book’s content is the same. Changes are mostly minor errata, larger artwork which looks great, some additional art that never made it into the first edition, and some small additions like the four shot grenade launcher attachment for the Tr-LLR Mk.1 rifle, the camouflage system for the Bioroid Terminator, the Masters’ Anti-Pain Serum and their Hover Platforms. Our thanks to Colonel Wolfe and Rabid Southern Cross Fan, among others, for bringing these and other things to our attention.

honestly, the items in red would make it worth picking up again, even if your not planning to run a 2nd war campaign. all of those could easily be used in a New generation (or Sentinels) campaign as well.

anyone know if they fixed the Terminator's lack of info on what type of PC system it is using, and how long it lasts? or whether they got around to giving an equivalence between the compressed PC fuel slugs and the new Gen PC canisters?

It's listed in the preview:
Power System: One micronized Protoculture generator powering a hybrid bio-mechanical drive system. The generator carries enough Protoculture to operate for two years of constant operation
BookWyrm
Champion
Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!

Unread post by BookWyrm »

Since Facebook is having problems with displaying the pictures, may I suggest putting them into an album on Photobucket, so we can see them?
And yes, I was going to ask if PB will put up an erraata for the difference between RTM-manga & RTM-standard? 'The Cutting Room Floor" is still up & is the perfect place for it.
"Yes, I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmallows."
BookWyrm aka The Horn'd One
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D
ShadowLogan
Palladin

BookWyrm wrote:Since Facebook is having problems with displaying the pictures, may I suggest putting them into an album on Photobucket, so we can see them?
And yes, I was going to ask if PB will put up an erraata for the difference between RTM-manga & RTM-standard? 'The Cutting Room Floor" is still up & is the perfect place for it.

I agree it would be nice to see an errata corrections page for all the 2E RT RPG books, not just the Masters Saga SB.
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

BookWyrm wrote:Since Facebook is having problems with displaying the pictures, may I suggest putting them into an album on Photobucket, so we can see them?

They SHOULD be doing this after every reprint since there are number of stealth "revisions and errata" added in every time they do one. Just look at how many Rifts books have had this happen. Problem is they do NOT actually do this which is why a large number of arguments about rules and other things happen on these forums because person A has the first printing of a book and person B has the third printing of a book.
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Wraithcannon
D-Bee

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”