Board index » MDC Worlds » Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®

 


Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
Unread postPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:43 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 42650
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:
"Today class, we'll be learning to make antimatter from common household chemicals."


"What's good shielding for antiprotons?"
"Several hundred meters of reinforced concrete with tungsten plate sandwich. "

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:47 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4593
"Who's teaching?"
"Waashu."
:shock: :frazz:

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:10 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 42650
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Arnie100 wrote:
"Who's teaching?"
"Waashu."
:shock: :frazz:


"So...either way we get our genes scrambled."
"Our genes?! We'll be lucky if our ATOMS aren't scrambled!"
"WWWAAAHHHHHH!!!! I don't want to be free-associated plasma!!!"

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:18 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4799
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
"Who's teaching?"
"Waashu."
:shock: :frazz:


"So...either way we get our genes scrambled."
"Our genes?! We'll be lucky if our ATOMS aren't scrambled!"
"WWWAAAHHHHHH!!!! I don't want to be free-associated plasma!!!"


Reges: "Don't worry little ones! I can do wonders with scrambled genes!" :D


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:26 pm
  

User avatar
Hero

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:20 pm
Posts: 1365
SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
"Who's teaching?"
"Waashu."
:shock: :frazz:


"So...either way we get our genes scrambled."
"Our genes?! We'll be lucky if our ATOMS aren't scrambled!"
"WWWAAAHHHHHH!!!! I don't want to be free-associated plasma!!!"


Reges: "Don't worry little ones! I can do wonders with scrambled genes!" :D


Random MCSH#69 student1: " Given how badly she does her laundry we should be running for the hills. "
Random MCSH#69 student2:" Run away?, you must be a new student, there is no escape from this 666th level of hell. "

_________________
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:03 am
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4799
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Kargan3033 wrote:
SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
"Who's teaching?"
"Waashu."
:shock: :frazz:


"So...either way we get our genes scrambled."
"Our genes?! We'll be lucky if our ATOMS aren't scrambled!"
"WWWAAAHHHHHH!!!! I don't want to be free-associated plasma!!!"


Reges: "Don't worry little ones! I can do wonders with scrambled genes!" :D


Random MCSH#69 student1: " Given how badly she does her laundry we should be running for the hills. "
Random MCSH#69 student2:" Run away?, you must be a new student, there is no escape from this 666th level of hell. "


Turret #1: "Go ahead, try to cross the parking lot." :twisted:
Turret #2: "We can see you." :twisted:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:38 am
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4593
Annie: "Passing through! Passing through!"
Random MCHS Student #1: "How does she get to leave?!"
Random MCHS Student #2: "Yeah?!"
Turret #1: <We don't know.>
Turret #2: <We just do what we're programmed to do! (Spots student attempting to flee...) HALT! Or be fired upon!>

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:36 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 42650
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Arnie100 wrote:
Turret #2: <We just do what we're programmed to do! (Spots student attempting to flee...) HALT! Or be fired upon!>

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!


"Who knew dance class would actually come in handy?"
"THat's like, what? Eighteen automatic dodges in one melee round?"

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:58 am
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4799
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
Turret #2: <We just do what we're programmed to do! (Spots student attempting to flee...) HALT! Or be fired upon!>

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!


"Who knew dance class would actually come in handy?"
"THat's like, what? Eighteen automatic dodges in one melee round?"


<Deploying Mortars...>


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:59 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4593
<Deploy the sharks with lazers NOW!>

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:44 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 42650
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Arnie100 wrote:
<Deploy the sharks with lazers NOW!>


"And you said the fish carcasses with grenades in them wouldn't come in handy."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:09 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4593
<Deploy the Fembots wearing skimpy bikinis!>

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:21 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 42650
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Arnie100 wrote:
<Deploy the Fembots wearing skimpy bikinis!>


"Immediate survival comes first! Sex later...if we survive!"

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:57 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4799
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
<Deploy the Invid Princesses.>

Males Students: :eek: :eek: :eek:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:37 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4593
SRoss wrote:
<Deploy the Invid Princesses.>

Males Students: :eek: :eek: :eek:


Female Students: :x :x :x

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:49 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 42650
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
"Summer is ending."
"Winter is coming."
"And this means anything to us? We've been trying to kill each other all summer! How is this any different from the rest of the academic year?"
"Full time teachers are back. More alcohol."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:39 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4799
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn wrote:
"Summer is ending."
"Winter is coming."
"And this means anything to us? We've been trying to kill each other all summer! How is this any different from the rest of the academic year?"
"Full time teachers are back. More alcohol."


"Winter at MCH #69, where the White Walkers build a wall to protect them from US."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:17 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4593
Random MCHS Student #1: "It's gonna be cold again, isn't it?"
Random MCHS Student #2: "I feel sorry for the Ice Guard guys."

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:07 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4799
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Hild: "Why am I having to go to this school?" :nh:

Nova: "Punishment for being a pain in Yggdrasil's butt."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:36 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4799
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Right this moment... in Defence Against Dark Arts

The new girl is writing on the chalk board. I will not summon god-like entities in class. Over and over again...

Hild: (Tossing down the chalk) "Ahh what the hell." :twisted:

Cut to Trigon exploding through the roof of the school.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:27 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4799
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Elsewhere in the school.

Mantis: (Almost prayer like) "I believe, Shinji will be mine, all mine." :twisted:

Female population of MCH #69: "We believe, it is time to get your ass kicked!" :x

Shinji: "I wonder if it's too late to transfer?" :nh:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:49 am
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 42650
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
"Damn it, I HAD Shinji...but I had to sell him to afford my textbooks....."
"Ah, you DO realize this is a public school, not college...they provide free textbooks."
"...uh...."

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:04 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4593
taalismn wrote:
"Damn it, I HAD Shinji...but I had to sell him to afford my textbooks....."
"Ah, you DO realize this is a public school, not college...they provide free textbooks."
"...uh...."


Tenchi: "At least they haven't found me yet!"
Rabid Female Student: "There he is, girls!"
Tenchi: :shock:

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:27 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 42650
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
"Miss LaBelle will not be in this month as your substitute teacher; she's attending to more...lucrative...child care positions."
Student:"...what poor adolescents is she inflicted on now?"

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:02 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4799
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Random Student #1: "Marvel and Capcom vs MCH #69 for Shinji and Tenchi!"

Random Student #2: "Wow, that sounds like a cool idea for a fighting game." :D

Random Student #1: "Yeah, right, a fighting game..." :erm:

Tenchi: "I wonder if we could hide out with Corg?"


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:41 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4593
SRoss wrote:
Random Student #1: "Marvel and Capcom vs MCH #69 for Shinji and Tenchi!"

Random Student #2: "Wow, that sounds like a cool idea for a fighting game." :D

Random Student #1: "Yeah, right, a fighting game..." :erm:

Tenchi: "I wonder if we could hide out with Corg?"


Shinji: "Uh-uh...no way! I heard she's babysitting the Regess' kids!"
Tenchi: "I don't know who to feel sorry for...Corg or the Invid..."

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:24 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 42650
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
SRoss wrote:
Random Student #1: "Marvel and Capcom vs MCH #69 for Shinji and Tenchi!"

Random Student #2: "Wow, that sounds like a cool idea for a fighting game." :D

Random Student #1: "Yeah, right, a fighting game..." :erm:

Tenchi: "I wonder if we could hide out with Corg?"


"It doesn't help that every time we get buzzed through the security doors to another section of the school, the PA cries out 'LEVEL 5, BEGIN FIGHT!'."
"You noticed that, did you?"

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:24 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4593
P.A.: "FLAWLESS VICTORY. FINISH HIM. FATALITY."

Random MCHS Student #1: :shock: "You go first..."
Random MCHS Student #2: :shock: :frazz: "Nuh-uh...no way." (Turns and runs the other way...)
Random MCHS Student #1: "COWARD! WAIT FOR ME!"

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


Last edited by Arnie100 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:17 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 42650
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Roomba#1: <You just like screwing with the meatbag central processors, don't you?">
Roomba#2:(jacked into the school PA system) <"Oh yeeaaaaaahhhhh.">

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:27 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4593
Roomba #1: <"What next?>"
Roomba #2: (Still jacked into the P.A. system...)"<Ladies...Tenchi and Shinji are currently hiding in the broom closet nearest the boy's bathroom...>"
Tenchi and Shinji: (Inside broom closet...) :shock: "Oh, S**T." (Sound of hundreds of footsteps pounding in their direction...) :frazz:

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:42 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 42650
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Ranma/SM xover fic 'Heir to the Empire', Princess ChibiUsa delivers a backhanded and damning criticism of Tenchi as 'cute, but a real @$$hole'....this, while begging her grandma for permission to KEW the Jurian enclave in Japan.
Bear in mind this is a TEENAGE Chiba-Usa, who's been given, for hinted reasons of competency(in addition to nepotism), a DREADNAUGHT.

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:01 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4799
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
taalismn wrote:
Ranma/SM xover fic 'Heir to the Empire', Princess ChibiUsa delivers a backhanded and damning criticism of Tenchi as 'cute, but a real @$$hole'....this, while begging her grandma for permission to KEW the Jurian enclave in Japan.
Bear in mind this is a TEENAGE Chiba-Usa, who's been given, for hinted reasons of competency(in addition to nepotism), a DREADNAUGHT.


Sarah bites down deep into Chun-Li's leg.

Roomba: (Still jacked into the PA) <FINISH HER!> <NEXT MATCH ALEICIA VS M. BISON AND THE HULK! FIGHT!>


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:14 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4593
Roomba #2: (Still jacked into the P.A....) <"And now for a break! Chef is having a special on the Chef's Special! Enjoy! Next Match: Ryoko Vs. Ayeka Vs. Sasami! FIGHT!!>"
Roomba #1: <"You're enjoying this too much. You know that?>"

(Meanwhile...)

Random MCHS Student #1: "Chef Special?!" :puke:
Random MCHS Student #2: "That should be classified as a biological weapon of mass destruction!"

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:24 pm
  

User avatar
Hero

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:20 pm
Posts: 1365
SRoss wrote:
Elsewhere in the school.

Mantis: (Almost prayer like) "I believe, Shinji will be mine, all mine." :twisted:

Female population of MCH #69: "We believe, it is time to get your ass kicked!" :x

Shinji: "I wonder if it's too late to transfer?" :nh:



Mantis?

_________________
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:29 pm
  

User avatar
Hero

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:20 pm
Posts: 1365
Arnie100 wrote:
Roomba #1: <"What next?>"
Roomba #2: (Still jacked into the P.A. system...)"<Ladies...Tenchi and Shinji are currently hiding in the broom closet nearest the boy's bathroom...>"
Tenchi and Shinji: (Inside broom closet...) :shock: "Oh, S**T." (Sound of hundreds of footsteps pounding in their direction...) :frazz:


On a scale of terra tonnage what would you rate Unit-01's AT field in comparison to the total lust of the sexually frustrated female students of MCHS#69?

_________________
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:40 pm
  

User avatar
Priest

Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:19 pm
Posts: 42650
Location: Somewhere between Heaven, Hell, and New England
Kargan3033 wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
Roomba #1: <"What next?>"
Roomba #2: (Still jacked into the P.A. system...)"<Ladies...Tenchi and Shinji are currently hiding in the broom closet nearest the boy's bathroom...>"
Tenchi and Shinji: (Inside broom closet...) :shock: "Oh, S**T." (Sound of hundreds of footsteps pounding in their direction...) :frazz:


On a scale of terra tonnage what would you rate Unit-01's AT field in comparison to the total lust of the sexually frustrated female students of MCHS#69?


It's a toss up because you have to factor in the fact that, with the way sex ed is taught at MCHS#69, a substantial percentage of the female student body are now utterly repulsed by the thought of ANY sort of sex, hetero, homo, robo, inanimate, or whatever.

_________________
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:46 pm
  

User avatar
Hero

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:20 pm
Posts: 1365
taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
Roomba #1: <"What next?>"
Roomba #2: (Still jacked into the P.A. system...)"<Ladies...Tenchi and Shinji are currently hiding in the broom closet nearest the boy's bathroom...>"
Tenchi and Shinji: (Inside broom closet...) :shock: "Oh, S**T." (Sound of hundreds of footsteps pounding in their direction...) :frazz:


On a scale of terra tonnage what would you rate Unit-01's AT field in comparison to the total lust of the sexually frustrated female students of MCHS#69?


It's a toss up because you have to factor in the fact that, with the way sex ed is taught at MCHS#69, a substantial percentage of the female student body are now utterly repulsed by the thought of ANY sort of sex, hetero, homo, robo, inanimate, or whatever.


I suppose the same could be said about the male students.

*In the newly reconstructed Vatican a shadow cabal of hidden figure ate watching the students's reactions to the sex ed classes in MCSH#69*
" Just as planed. "

_________________
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:09 am
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4799
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Kargan3033 wrote:
SRoss wrote:
Elsewhere in the school.

Mantis: (Almost prayer like) "I believe, Shinji will be mine, all mine." :twisted:

Female population of MCH #69: "We believe, it is time to get your ass kicked!" :x

Shinji: "I wonder if it's too late to transfer?" :nh:



Mantis?


Yep, Mantis.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:13 am
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4799
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
Roomba #1: <"What next?>"
Roomba #2: (Still jacked into the P.A. system...)"<Ladies...Tenchi and Shinji are currently hiding in the broom closet nearest the boy's bathroom...>"
Tenchi and Shinji: (Inside broom closet...) :shock: "Oh, S**T." (Sound of hundreds of footsteps pounding in their direction...) :frazz:


On a scale of terra tonnage what would you rate Unit-01's AT field in comparison to the total lust of the sexually frustrated female students of MCHS#69?


It's a toss up because you have to factor in the fact that, with the way sex ed is taught at MCHS#69, a substantial percentage of the female student body are now utterly repulsed by the thought of ANY sort of sex, hetero, homo, robo, inanimate, or whatever.


I suppose the same could be said about the male students.

*In the newly reconstructed Vatican a shadow cabal of hidden figure ate watching the students's reactions to the sex ed classes in MCSH#69*
" Just as planed. "


"See Table-kun, you're safe now..."


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:19 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4593
Random Female Student #1: "But Tenchi and Shinji are the only boys we want!"
Random Female Student #2: "Yeah! The other boys are just so...plain compared to those two!"
Rest of the female students: :love: :love: :hug: :hug:
Male Student Population (Other then Tenchi and Shinji...) :cry:

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:58 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4799
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
PA: <NEXT BOUT! Sonya Blade and Ms Marvel vs The Sisters of Cle err Repentia! Fight!>


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:13 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4593
Random Male Student #1: "At least we're safe..."
Random Male Student #2: "You think I wanna be stuck inside a locker with YOU?!"

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:48 pm
  

User avatar
Hero

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:20 pm
Posts: 1365
Arnie100 wrote:
Random Female Student #1: "But Tenchi and Shinji are the only boys we want!"
Random Female Student #2: "Yeah! The other boys are just so...plain compared to those two!"
Rest of the female students: :love: :love: :hug: :hug:
Male Student Population (Other then Tenchi and Shinji...) :cry:


Grayson Bloodstone: " Thank the dark gods for such a small mercy, now I can do my science in peace, let's here the basic theory of hyper accelerated neutrons is to use 13th dimensional phase shifts... "

_________________
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:24 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4799
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Kargan3033 wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
Random Female Student #1: "But Tenchi and Shinji are the only boys we want!"
Random Female Student #2: "Yeah! The other boys are just so...plain compared to those two!"
Rest of the female students: :love: :love: :hug: :hug:
Male Student Population: (Other then Tenchi and Shinji...) :cry:


Grayson Bloodstone: "Thank the dark gods for such a small mercy, now I can do my science in peace, let's here the basic theory of hyper accelerated neutrons is to use 13th dimensional phase shifts..."


At that moment Cammie goes flying through Grayson's experiment, detonating the lab.

Charon: (Looking at Grayson and Cammie) :shock: "Nope, don't wanna know!" :badbad:


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:54 pm
  

User avatar
Hero

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:20 pm
Posts: 1365
SRoss wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
Random Female Student #1: "But Tenchi and Shinji are the only boys we want!"
Random Female Student #2: "Yeah! The other boys are just so...plain compared to those two!"
Rest of the female students: :love: :love: :hug: :hug:
Male Student Population: (Other then Tenchi and Shinji...) :cry:


Grayson Bloodstone: "Thank the dark gods for such a small mercy, now I can do my science in peace, let's here the basic theory of hyper accelerated neutrons is to use 13th dimensional phase shifts..."


At that moment Cammie goes flying through Grayson's experiment, detonating the lab.

Charon: (Looking at Grayson and Cammie) :shock: "Nope, don't wanna know!" :badbad:



Grayson Bloodstone:*looks at Charon* " Ok then how about you sent me back, you see if I don't get the Kryolite neutron absorbers in place at my ruined experiment you will be getting a lot of unwanted company. "

_________________
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:52 pm
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4799
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Kargan3033 wrote:
SRoss wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
Random Female Student #1: "But Tenchi and Shinji are the only boys we want!"
Random Female Student #2: "Yeah! The other boys are just so...plain compared to those two!"
Rest of the female students: :love: :love: :hug: :hug:
Male Student Population: (Other then Tenchi and Shinji...) :cry:


Grayson Bloodstone: "Thank the dark gods for such a small mercy, now I can do my science in peace, let's here the basic theory of hyper accelerated neutrons is to use 13th dimensional phase shifts..."


At that moment Cammie goes flying through Grayson's experiment, detonating the lab.

Charon: (Looking at Grayson and Cammie) :shock: "Nope, don't wanna know!" :badbad:



Grayson Bloodstone:*looks at Charon* "Ok then how about you sent me back, you see if I don't get the Kryolite neutron absorbers in place at my ruined experiment you will be getting a lot of unwanted company."


Charon sends him back using the Kyle/Edwards Express Route.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:56 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4593
Edwards: "Yes! We have something named after us!"
Kyle: :nh:

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:30 am
  

Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Posts: 4799
Location: Vernon, ON. Canada
Arnie100 wrote:
Edwards: "Yes! We have something named after us!"
Kyle: :nh:


Grayson: "Isn't this just a cannon pointed at the ceiling?"

Charon: (Lighting the fuse) "Your point?"


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:22 am
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 am
Posts: 4593
SRoss wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
Edwards: "Yes! We have something named after us!"
Kyle: :nh:


Grayson: "Isn't this just a cannon pointed at the ceiling?"

Charon: (Lighting the fuse) "Your point?"


Grayson: :shock: "Oh, S**!"
Charon: :twisted:

BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!

Grayson: :frazz: "AAAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!"

_________________
They can't see me...Right!?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:35 pm
  

User avatar
Hero

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:20 pm
Posts: 1365
Arnie100 wrote:
SRoss wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:
Edwards: "Yes! We have something named after us!"
Kyle: :nh:


Grayson: "Isn't this just a cannon pointed at the ceiling?"

Charon: (Lighting the fuse) "Your point?"


Grayson: :shock: "Oh, S**!"
Charon: :twisted:

BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!

Grayson: :frazz: "AAAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!"


Grayson: " well if anything that was an interesting study of ballistic arcs, now to get to work. "

*Looks at his ruined science classroom*

Grayson: " Damn, someone stole my hyper neutron accelerator, well I hope they enjoy the feeling of total body irradiation. "

_________________
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "


          Top  
 
 
Post new topic Reply to topic



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum


cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group