Monument City Highschool #69(open humor thread)

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

taalismn
Priest

Re: Monument City Highschool #69(open humor thread)

Unread post by taalismn »

Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:Well, since the surviving Zentraedi Malcontents could no longer qualify for public assistance, they have to make a living SOMEHOW...
"Hey, reckless micronian kid...wanna buy some unused EastBloc Strelas?"

It's good to see that the people who attened MCSH#69 are putting what they learned in their economics classes to good use in the real world.

"Lead the target...LEAD the target!"
"Are we talking economics or deflection shots here?"
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kargan3033
Hero

Unread post by Kargan3033 »

taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:Well, since the surviving Zentraedi Malcontents could no longer qualify for public assistance, they have to make a living SOMEHOW...

It's good to see that the people who attened MCSH#69 are putting what they learned in their economics classes to good use in the real world.

I'd have to say both, in light of the stuggle to survive in the Post Rain world bussines deals would have a higher body count then in Pre Rain world due to the fact that both sides of the deal of been raised in a dog eat dog world were back stabbing and double dealing are the norm.
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "
taalismn
Priest

[quote="Kargan3033
I'd have to say both, in light of the stuggle to survive in the Post Rain world bussines deals would have a higher body count then in Pre Rain world due to the fact that both sides of the deal of been raised in a dog eat dog world were back stabbing and double dealing are the norm.[/quote]

In fact, get suspicious if a deal goes TOO smoothly, and your contact doesn't try to backstab you when you part company.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kargan3033
Hero

taalismn wrote:[quote="Kargan3033
I'd have to say both, in light of the stuggle to survive in the Post Rain world bussines deals would have a higher body count then in Pre Rain world due to the fact that both sides of the deal of been raised in a dog eat dog world were back stabbing and double dealing are the norm.

In fact, get suspicious if a deal goes TOO smoothly, and your contact doesn't try to backstab you when you part company.[/quote]

Which means you just delt to an undercover GMP agent.
taalismn
Priest

Kargan3033 wrote:

In fact, get suspicious if a deal goes TOO smoothly, and your contact doesn't try to backstab you when you part company.

Which means you just delt to an undercover GMP agent.[/quote]

"Wait a minute! You gave me back correct change! Without my asking! BAIL! IT'S THE FUZZ!!!"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kargan3033
Hero

taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

"Wait a minute! You gave me back correct change! Without my asking! BAIL! IT'S THE FUZZ!!!"[/quote]

And Nova's older sister ends up getting so many repramands from the GMP big wigs for her failures to catch the Bad Guys guys that she is forced to either take a teaching job at MCHS#69 or earn her living as at *entertainer* for the rich and powerful in the RTverce.
taalismn
Priest

[quote="Kargan3033

And Nova's older sister ends up getting so many repramands from the GMP big wigs for her failures to catch the Bad Guys guys that she is forced to either take a teaching job at MCHS#69 or earn her living as at *entertainer* for the rich and powerful in the RTverce.[/quote]

"So it's either work at a teacher's salary in a school officially classified as a free-fire zone, or as a stripper in New Las Vegas? How much does the ecdysiast make again?"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kargan3033
Hero

And Nova's older sister ends up getting so many repramands from the GMP big wigs for her failures to catch the Bad Guys guys that she is forced to either take a teaching job at MCHS#69 or earn her living as at *entertainer* for the rich and powerful in the RTverce.

"So it's either work at a teacher's salary in a school officially classified as a free-fire zone, or as a stripper in New Las Vegas? How much does the ecdysiast make again?"[/quote]

ecdysiast?
taalismn
Priest

Kargan3033 wrote:

"So it's either work at a teacher's salary in a school officially classified as a free-fire zone, or as a stripper in New Las Vegas? How much does the ecdysiast make again?"

ecdysiast?[/quote]

Polite way of saying 'professional stripper'.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kargan3033
Hero

taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

ecdysiast?

Polite way of saying 'professional stripper'.[/quote]

Ahh ok then and as for how much they make I think that is dependent on what they are willing to show/do for a payout.
Arnie100
Knight

Unread post by Arnie100 »

Dana: "God, I hope Mom and Dad don't find out what I did to get extra spending money..." :oops:
They can't see me...Right!?
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

the real problem is the tirolian and zentreadi teachers.. near identical clones have caused more than a few misunderstandings in the student body..
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Arnie100 wrote:Dana: "God, I hope Mom and Dad don't find out what I did to get extra spending money..." :oops:

"I can't see a girl with no hips and frequently drawn flat chested, making too much as a stripper."

#CLICK!#

"Crap,she heard me." :eek:
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

i don't know.. dana was kinda cute when she wasn't being a scary boss lady..

though Nova.. rawr....
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Arnie100
Knight

Nova: "So I AM hotter then YOU!"
Dana: :x
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

:lol: :lol:

Kargan3033 wrote:

:lol:

taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

:lol: :shock:

taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033

In fact, get suspicious if a deal goes TOO smoothly, and your contact doesn't try to backstab you when you part company.[/quote]

[quote="Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033

Which means you just delt to an undercover GMP agent.[/quote]

[quote="taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033

"Wait a minute! You gave me back correct change! Without my asking! BAIL! IT'S THE FUZZ!!!"[/quote]

[quote="Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033

"Wait a minute! You gave me back correct change! Without my asking! BAIL! IT'S THE FUZZ!!!"

And Nova's older sister ends up getting so many repramands from the GMP big wigs for her failures to catch the Bad Guys guys that she is forced to either take a teaching job at MCHS#69 or earn her living as at *entertainer* for the rich and powerful in the RTverce.[/quote]

:lol: Poor girl.

[quote="taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033

"So it's either work at a teacher's salary in a school officially classified as a free-fire zone, or as a stripper in New Las Vegas? How much does the ecdysiast make again?"[/quote]

[quote="Arnie100 wrote:Dana: "God, I hope Mom and Dad don't find out what I did to get extra spending money..." :oops:

:lol: JAIL BAIT!!!!

glitterboy2098 wrote:the real problem is the tirolian and zentreadi teachers.. near identical clones have caused more than a few misunderstandings in the student body..

Alpha 11
Palladin

SRoss wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:Dana: "God, I hope Mom and Dad don't find out what I did to get extra spending money..." :oops:

"I can't see a girl with no hips and frequently drawn flat chested, making too much as a stripper."

#CLICK!#

"Crap,she heard me." :eek:

:lol: :lol: Though by the Masters Saga, she did have a figure.

glitterboy2098 wrote:i don't know.. dana was kinda cute when she wasn't being a scary boss lady..

though Nova.. rawr....

Agree.

Arnie100 wrote:Nova: "So I AM hotter then YOU!"

Kargan3033
Hero

Alpha 11 wrote:

Ahh yes the imfamouse shower/bath scenes, I'm surprise they got inculded in the Robotech release/broadcasts.
Kargan3033
Hero

That depends on if Nova had a shower/bath scene(s) like Dana did, but then again Dana was always an exobishist at heart.
taalismn
Priest

Kargan3033 wrote:

That depends on if Nova had a shower/bath scene(s) like Dana did, but then again Dana was always an exobishist at heart.

Or at least enough of one that she knew how to use the awkwardness of implied nudity to quash questioning(she pops out of the shower wrapped in a towel knowing it will send brooding Bowie running away...). ;)
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kargan3033
Hero

taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

Or at least enough of one that she knew how to use the awkwardness of implied nudity to quash questioning(she pops out of the shower wrapped in a towel knowing it will send brooding Bowie running away...). ;)

That is true and she did a towel drop when Nova came to get her for an award, maybe she was having flash backs to her days as a stripper, either that or she has a thing for Nova even though she had the hots for Zor which makes me wonder if she's a s**t for both teams.
taalismn
Priest

"Okay, Nova, you get the nightstick, but this time I get to carry and twirl the handcuffs."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kargan3033
Hero

taalismn wrote:"Okay, Nova, you get the nightstick, but this time I get to carry and twirl the handcuffs."

Bowie:" Why do I suddenly sense a Dirty Pair rip off? "
taalismn
Priest

Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:"Okay, Nova, you get the nightstick, but this time I get to carry and twirl the handcuffs."

Genre-Savvy. It can be a wonderful thing.
As in Sean Philip's "I'VE SEEN THIS MOVIE BEFORE!"
Matched by Louie's "Lieutenant, if you recall what happened in that movie-!"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kargan3033
Hero

taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

True enough and at lest the 15th are not doing a Tank Police rehash
taalismn
Priest

Kargan3033 wrote:[

Couldn't have; Tank Police post-dated SuperDimensional Cavalry Glorie.
Dominion was already post-Cyberpunk(it got more cheerful as the airborne pollution disappeared, and the anime series did away with the whole encroaching desert altogether(remember the sandship from the manga? Freakin' brute-force propulsion system using SAND as the propulsion medium).
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kargan3033
Hero

taalismn wrote:

Dominion was already post-Cyberpunk(it got more cheerful as the airborne pollution disappeared, and the anime series did away with the whole encroaching desert altogether(remember the sandship from the manga? Freakin' brute-force propulsion system using SAND as the propulsion medium).

No I never read the manga and I only saw a few EPs of Tank Police.

Dear Lord, just think what would happen if the Regis got a hold of a few surviving copies of Tank Police, two words: " Puma Sisters. "
taalismn
Priest

Dear Lord, just think what would happen if the Regis got a hold of a few surviving copies of Tank Police, two words: " Puma Sisters. "

Or creates them from prisoners.
"Well, Corporal Thonso doesn't mind the ears, but her partner Corporal Kolwalski does mind the sex change."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kargan3033
Hero

taalismn wrote:

"Well, Corporal Thonso doesn't mind the ears, but her partner Corporal Kolwalski does mind the sex change."

True enough but given the sudden and massive drop in intelligence when it comes to creating the reincarnation of the Puma Sisters the Regis decied that it was a mistake to have tried to create the ultamit form for the Invid from human cultural recordings due to the epic annoyence factor of the newly created Puma Sisters
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

actually in the robotech game i play on fridays, one of our party wound up a catgirl after an encounter with an abandoned genesis pit.. later an invid prince changed himself into a catboy..

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Kargan3033
Hero

glitterboy2098 wrote:actually in the robotech game i play on fridays, one of our party wound up a catgirl after an encounter with an abandoned genesis pit.. later an invid prince changed himself into a catboy..

Really?, sounds like a fun game.
Arnie100
Knight

"Seriously...WHO WRITES THIS STUFF?!"
"Are you that dense that you haven't figured it out yet?! Ask that again and I'm gonna SHOOT you!!"
"But --"
BBBBBBBLLLLAAAAAMMMM!!!
Kargan3033
Hero

Nameless Teacher: “ Class today we have a new transfer student. “

New Transfer Student: “ Hi everyone I'm Alexander Purrrrrson, nice to meet you all. “

All the girls in the classroom squee with delight as they see that Alexander or Alex for short stands at a height of five feet elven inches with short unruly blond hair, dark green eyes and two cat ears.

*Next the girls notice that Alex is lean with a well defined body that is dressed in a leather coat, a white -t-shirt, black combat pants and scuffed up black combat boots as they sigh wistfully and lustfully as he walks over to an empty desk and stops when he sees a familiar face.*

*Sarah slowly opens her eyes as she is fighting off a bad hangover as she sees the blurry outline of some standing next to her desk, she blinks her eyes to help her vision clear.*

Sarah:” YOU!!!!!!! “

Alex:” Yep it's me, did you miss me sweetheart? “ he says with a friendly and lustful smirk as Sarah finds herself awash in feelings of love, lust, fond remembrance and sadness.
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

"Catboys and doggirls living together!?!" :frazz:

:eek: :eek: :eek: "IT'S A SIGN OF THE APOCALYPSE PEOPLE!!!" :eek: :eek: :eek:
taalismn
Priest

"SIT, boy!"
#WHAM# :thwak:
:ugh: "...how DOES she do that...?"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kargan3033
Hero

SRoss wrote:"Catboys and doggirls living together!?!" :frazz:

And you wonder why Lone Star is such a messed up place.
taalismn
Priest

Recombinant DNA, especially if you mix cat and dog genes.
Not that they'll try to fight THEMSELVES, but they get confused about whether they should sniff a stranger's posterior or rub themselves up against the new person's legs...
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kargan3033
Hero

taalismn wrote:

Not that they'll try to fight THEMSELVES, but they get confused about whether they should sniff a stranger's posterior or rub themselves up against the new person's legs...

Dat Boys:A good idea on paper, an abject failure in real life.
taalismn
Priest

"Remember, spay or neuter your chimeras!"
Dorochet, Marta, Bida, Lao, Ulchi, and Heinkel all cringe/wince, and start looking nervously around...
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kargan3033
Hero

taalismn wrote:"Remember, spay or neuter your chimeras!"
Dorochet, Marta, Bida, Lao, Ulchi, and Heinkel all cringe/wince, and start looking nervously around...

Given that they are part Cat Boy and Part Dog Girl they would quickly over run the earth because they could breed with themselves when the monthly breeding frenzy comes upon them.
taalismn
Priest

Kargan3033 wrote:

Given that they are part Cat Boy and Part Dog Girl they would quickly over run the earth because they could breed with themselves when the monthly breeding frenzy comes upon them.

Only if they're self-fertilizing hermaphrodites or reproducing by cellular fission.
The manga 'Franken-Fran' actually has this problem, with a girl who reproduces asexually, with the implied threat that if allowed to go unchecked, she would exponentially out-populate humanity.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kargan3033
Hero

taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

Only if they're self-fertilizing hermaphrodites or reproducing by cellular fission.
The manga 'Franken-Fran' actually has this problem, with a girl who reproduces asexually, with the implied threat that if allowed to go unchecked, she would exponentially out-populate humanity.

I'll have to look that one up.
Also was thinking more of the Snakemen or Cyrsalid from the 1st X-com game(The Dos verison) or the Tentclut from X-com Terror Of The Deep.
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Kargan3033 wrote:

SRoss: "Fortunately, I planned ahead and set up a device to release the Argillian Hyperfleas into the school ventilation system. I suggest we be at least 100 miles from here before that happens."
Kargan3033
Hero

SRoss wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

SRoss: "Fortunately, I planned ahead and set up a device to release the Argillian Hyperfleas into the school ventilation system. I suggest we be at least 100 miles from here before that happens."

Wouldn't that be considered a crime against humanty and nature?
taalismn
Priest

I am reminded of an old 'Spy Vs Spy' cartoon in Mad Magazine involving a dog suit, an infiltration plan, and a safe full of mutant fleas.... :D
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kargan3033
Hero

taalismn wrote:

I am reminded of an old 'Spy Vs Spy' cartoon in Mad Magazine involving a dog suit, an infiltration plan, and a safe full of mutant fleas.... :D

LOL I remember that one.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Kargan3033 wrote:

Plus there were some accidents, like the dress.

Kargan3033 wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:

Ahh yes the imfamouse shower/bath scenes, I'm surprise they got inculded in the Robotech release/broadcasts.

Will have to re-watch Robotech period, beginning to not remember parts.

taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

That is true and she did a towel drop when Nova came to get her for an award, maybe she was having flash backs to her days as a stripper, either that or she has a thing for Nova even though she had the hots for Zor which makes me wonder if she's a s**t for both teams.

It's always been guys, as far as I can tell.

Kargan3033 wrote:

:lol: Good series.

taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

:lol: :lol: The world might not survive.

taalismn wrote:

Didn't know that info, thanks!

Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:

No I never read the manga and I only saw a few EPs of Tank Police.

taalismn wrote:

Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:

True enough but given the sudden and massive drop in intelligence when it comes to creating the reincarnation of the Puma Sisters the Regis decied that it was a mistake to have tried to create the ultamit form for the Invid from human cultural recordings due to the epic annoyence factor of the newly created Puma Sisters

Alpha 11
Palladin

glitterboy2098 wrote:actually in the robotech game i play on fridays, one of our party wound up a catgirl after an encounter with an abandoned genesis pit.. later an invid prince changed himself into a catboy..

:lol: :lol: :shock:

Kargan3033 wrote:

Really?, sounds like a fun game.

Agree!

Arnie100 wrote:"Seriously...WHO WRITES THIS STUFF?!"
"Are you that dense that you haven't figured it out yet?! Ask that again and I'm gonna SHOOT you!!"
"But --"
BBBBBBBLLLLAAAAAMMMM!!!

Kargan3033 wrote:Nameless Teacher: “ Class today we have a new transfer student. “

New Transfer Student: “ Hi everyone I'm Alexander Purrrrrson, nice to meet you all. “

All the girls in the classroom squee with delight as they see that Alexander or Alex for short stands at a height of five feet elven inches with short unruly blond hair, dark green eyes and two cat ears.

*Next the girls notice that Alex is lean with a well defined body that is dressed in a leather coat, a white -t-shirt, black combat pants and scuffed up black combat boots as they sigh wistfully and lustfully as he walks over to an empty desk and stops when he sees a familiar face.*

*Sarah slowly opens her eyes as she is fighting off a bad hangover as she sees the blurry outline of some standing next to her desk, she blinks her eyes to help her vision clear.*

Sarah:” YOU!!!!!!! “

Alex:” Yep it's me, did you miss me sweetheart? “ he says with a friendly and lustful smirk as Sarah finds herself awash in feelings of love, lust, fond remembrance and sadness.

Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:"SIT, boy!"
#WHAM# :thwak:
:ugh: "...how DOES she do that...?"

Kargan3033 wrote:

taalismn wrote:

Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:

Dat Boys:A good idea on paper, an abject failure in real life.

Kargan3033 wrote:

:shock: Would not be surprised if that happen.

taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

:eek:
Alpha 11
Palladin

SRoss wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

Kargan3033 wrote:
SRoss wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

taalismn wrote:

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”