Monument City Highschool #69(open humor thread)

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

SRoss
Knight

Re: Monument City Highschool #69(open humor thread)

Unread post by SRoss »

Kazianna Hesh: "Indeed, I've been looking for an excuse to try on my biker leathers."
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

batlchip wrote:Never fear wonder do-....*veem* *such!**blam blam blam!*
*screee*(taps playing softly)

:lol:

SRoss wrote:"What are you smiling about?"

SRoss: "I was just looking at the various pictures of the GMU." :twisted:

"Yeah."

SRoss: "You know those hatches in the wheels, the one that are for Cyclons?"

"What about them?"

SRoss: "In the comic they're pretty fricken huge."

"So?"

SRoss: "I've thought up a new project for Auto Shop class... Cyclones?"

"Um, we already have Cyclones."

SRoss: "For full-sized Zentreadi?" :twisted:

:lol: :lol:

taalismn wrote:We're looking at a GMU with wheels the size of a Bernal Sphere...
Oh, seriously PIMP that ride!

SRoss wrote:Kazianna Hesh: "Indeed, I've been looking for an excuse to try on my biker leathers."

:lol: :shock:
Kargan3033
Hero

Unread post by Kargan3033 »

SRoss wrote:Kazianna Hesh: "Indeed, I've been looking for an excuse to try on my biker leathers."

Hmm the RT Characters going all Mad Max 2 without all the high tech goodies and mecha of RT, sounds good to me.
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

Kargan3033 wrote:

Hmm the RT Characters going all Mad Max 2 without all the high tech goodies and mecha of RT, sounds good to me.

This is school auto-shop. There are limits on high-tech equipment. They're there to learn about internal combustion/battery/fuel-cell automotive work.
At least that's what it sez in the curriculum.
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kargan3033
Hero

taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

This is school auto-shop. There are limits on high-tech equipment. They're there to learn about internal combustion/battery/fuel-cell automotive work.

True but what it said in the curriculim listings and what really happens in the auto shop class are worlds apart from one another.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Kargan3033 wrote:

taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

:lol: What you get are things like sentient machines trying to take over the world. But that's a Tuesday for this school. :twisted:

Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

True but what it said in the curriculim listings and what really happens in the auto shop class are worlds apart from one another.

guardiandashi
Hero

Unread post by guardiandashi »

Alpha 11 wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

:lol: What you get are things like sentient machines trying to take over the world. But that's a Tuesday for this school. :twisted:

Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

And Karen Forest Walker sneaks into the auto shop class, and a few days later drives out a 85ton (metric) GEV tank with a full up fusion reactor for a power source, and 4 long range plasma ejectors (Plasma direct fire artillery cannons) and everyone is scratching their heads trying to figure That one out as there is no way she should have been able to do that (especially since "everyone knows" you can't build a working fusion reactor that small (granted it weighs ~13.5 tones for just the reactor... but "reactors are huge" )
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

taalismn
Priest

Let's not go to Sweden. It's a silly place.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

guardiandashi wrote:...
And Karen Forest Walker sneaks into the auto shop class, and a few days later drives out a 85ton (metric) GEV tank with a full up fusion reactor for a power source, and 4 long range plasma ejectors (Plasma direct fire artillery cannons) and everyone is scratching their heads trying to figure That one out as there is no way she should have been able to do that (especially since "everyone knows" you can't build a working fusion reactor that small (granted it weighs ~13.5 tones for just the reactor... but "reactors are huge" )

:lol: :shock:

SRoss wrote:MCH #69 Auto Shop Class...

The Origin of the Vertech Transformable Car.

taalismn wrote:Let's not go to Sweden. It's a silly place.

Kargan3033
Hero

But I hear their meatballs are really good.

Usagi: " I AM NOT A....Oh you wern't talking about me?, don't mind me I'll be leaving now. "

*Starts walking towards the doors of the MCHS#69's lunchroom at ever incressing speeds*
Alpha 11
Palladin

Kargan3033 wrote:

But I hear their meatballs are really good.

Usagi: " I AM NOT A....Oh you wern't talking about me?, don't mind me I'll be leaving now. "

*Starts walking towards the doors of the MCHS#69's lunchroom at ever incressing speeds*

taalismn
Priest

For once Usagi shows some social commonsense(or course, part of it may be because she's discovered she's in a ROBOTECH universe...if this is Usagi from one of the UEsG-neighbors, she has good reason not to want to attract the attention of the RTers).
Of course, if she's a native-born dimensional avatar to a Robotech universe, then she's okay...
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kargan3033
Hero

taalismn wrote:For once Usagi shows some social commonsense(or course, part of it may be because she's discovered she's in a ROBOTECH universe...if this is Usagi from one of the UEsG-neighbors, she has good reason not to want to attract the attention of the RTers).
Of course, if she's a native-born dimensional avatar to a Robotech universe, then she's okay...

She's from one of the UEsG's who for reasons unknown to anyone she has been transplanted to RTE-1A/Robotech Earth-1A, striped of all of her powers and placed in a new home with a new family that consider her to be her own flesh and blood dispite what she says to the contrary, her *parents* just think she's going through a *phase* with her wild claims about being from another world and having magical powers. :twisted:
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:For once Usagi shows some social commonsense(or course, part of it may be because she's discovered she's in a ROBOTECH universe...if this is Usagi from one of the UEsG-neighbors, she has good reason not to want to attract the attention of the RTers).

She's from one of the UEsG's who for reasons unknown to anyone she has been transplanted to RTE-1A/Robotech Earth-1A, striped of all of her powers and placed in a new home with a new family that consider her to be her own flesh and blood dispite what she says to the contrary, her *parents* just think she's going through a *phase* with her wild claims about being from another world and having magical powers. :twisted:

taalismn: "The EShemarian will never find her or the other Scouts here." :bandit:
Kargan3033
Hero

SRoss wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

taalismn: "The EShemarian will never find her or the other Scouts here." :bandit:

What the Eshes have in common with sailor moon is beyond me, care to fill me in?
taalismn
Priest

Over in the Shemarrian Fanworks thread, some of the Shemarrians(androids or cyborgs_ resemble various anime characters...in one running-gag sequence the Shemarrian equivalents of the Sailor Scouts ran into the (canon) Sailor Scouts, who attacked the Shemarrians as youma. The Shemarrians beat them up, then hauled them back to their home dimension where they spent several years(compressed/dialated time) as bondswomen to their Shemarrian equivalents. The canon Scouts return to their homes wiser, with gifts in some cases, and changed in any case(Hotaru knows mad ninja skillz, Usagi's a Glittergirl pilot, Ami's got a wearable computer, Venus knows how to survive in the wild, Setsuna apparently spent three years in nonstop carnal rehabilitation, etc...). Occasionally the gag pops up again when the Shemarrian Scouts need to engage the services of their probationed bondswomen(usually when it can embarrass Rei the most, because of alterations to her henshin transformation).
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Oh yes, the control center for the multi-dimentional Mars Rover will never be the same after that encounter. 8)
Alpha 11
Palladin

Well, witch ever it is, she still looks like she has a black hole for a stomach.

Kargan3033 wrote:

Poor girl.

SRoss wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

taalismn wrote:Over in the Shemarrian Fanworks thread, some of the Shemarrians(androids or cyborgs_ resemble various anime characters...in one running-gag sequence the Shemarrian equivalents of the Sailor Scouts ran into the (canon) Sailor Scouts, who attacked the Shemarrians as youma. The Shemarrians beat them up, then hauled them back to their home dimension where they spent several years(compressed/dialated time) as bondswomen to their Shemarrian equivalents. The canon Scouts return to their homes wiser, with gifts in some cases, and changed in any case(Hotaru knows mad ninja skillz, Usagi's a Glittergirl pilot, Ami's got a wearable computer, Venus knows how to survive in the wild, Setsuna apparently spent three years in nonstop carnal rehabilitation, etc...). Occasionally the gag pops up again when the Shemarrian Scouts need to engage the services of their probationed bondswomen(usually when it can embarrass Rei the most, because of alterations to her henshin transformation).

:lol: :ok: Wow, sounds cool! Need to read that!

SRoss wrote:Oh yes, the control center for the multi-dimentional Mars Rover will never be the same after that encounter. 8)

Kargan3033
Hero

taalismn wrote:Over in the Shemarrian Fanworks thread, some of the Shemarrians(androids or cyborgs_ resemble various anime characters...in one running-gag sequence the Shemarrian equivalents of the Sailor Scouts ran into the (canon) Sailor Scouts, who attacked the Shemarrians as youma. The Shemarrians beat them up, then hauled them back to their home dimension where they spent several years(compressed/dialated time) as bondswomen to their Shemarrian equivalents. The canon Scouts return to their homes wiser, with gifts in some cases, and changed in any case(Hotaru knows mad ninja skillz, Usagi's a Glittergirl pilot, Ami's got a wearable computer, Venus knows how to survive in the wild, Setsuna apparently spent three years in nonstop carnal rehabilitation, etc...). Occasionally the gag pops up again when the Shemarrian Scouts need to engage the services of their probationed bondswomen(usually when it can embarrass Rei the most, because of alterations to her henshin transformation).

Now I remember why I come to these forums :lol: :mrgreen:
taalismn
Priest

Haruka/Sailor Uranus was basically used by HER Shemarrian alter-ego as a meatshield in a dispute with another Shemarrian, who happened to be a cyborged female Saotome Ranma(who, though basically having lost her memory of who she was prior to being remade as a Shemarrian cyborg, hadn't forgotten a lick of her martial arts).

Michiru/Sailor Neptune learned that appearance isn't everything and that elegance is a state of mind and process, not aesthetics(though how she learned this blundering through an abandoned deep mine set up as a blind-navigation obstacle course is anybody's guess).

Matako/Sailor Jupiter learned to control her electrical powers...barely...which is why she wears grounding copper mesh sandals and insulating rubber underwear. She also knows her way around combination hangars/stables, and swings a mean electromagnetic pitchfork.

Tuxedo Kamen missed the fight, so he didn't get to meet his alter-ego until later, when a hulking Russian Cossack assault 'borg showed him that throwing roses is nothing compared to planting plasma cluster munitions from several miles away.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kargan3033
Hero

taalismn wrote:Haruka/Sailor Uranus was basically used by HER Shemarrian alter-ego as a meatshield in a dispute with another Shemarrian, who happened to be a cyborged female Saotome Ranma(who, though basically having lost her memory of who she was prior to being remade as a Shemarrian cyborg, hadn't forgotten a lick of her martial arts).

Michiru/Sailor Neptune learned that appearance isn't everything and that elegance is a state of mind and process, not aesthetics(though how she learned this blundering through an abandoned deep mine set up as a blind-navigation obstacle course is anybody's guess).

Matako/Sailor Jupiter learned to control her electrical powers...barely...which is why she wears grounding copper mesh sandals and insulating rubber underwear. She also knows her way around combination hangars/stables, and swings a mean electromagnetic pitchfork.

Tuxedo Kamen missed the fight, so he didn't get to meet his alter-ego until later, when a hulking Russian Cossack assault 'borg showed him that throwing roses is nothing compared to planting plasma cluster munitions from several miles away.

So based on this would be safe to say that their taste in music is Heavy Metal/Death Metal?
Alpha 11
Palladin

Kargan3033 wrote:

Now I remember why I come to these forums :lol: :mrgreen:

:D Agree!

taalismn wrote:Haruka/Sailor Uranus was basically used by HER Shemarrian alter-ego as a meatshield in a dispute with another Shemarrian, who happened to be a cyborged female Saotome Ranma(who, though basically having lost her memory of who she was prior to being remade as a Shemarrian cyborg, hadn't forgotten a lick of her martial arts).

:lol: :ok: Nice!

Kargan3033 wrote:

So based on this would be safe to say that their taste in music is Heavy Metal/Death Metal?

taalismn
Priest

Kargan3033 wrote:[

Skullcrushers, maybe possibly the Lost Eclipse. Skullcrushers also like bone-music/bone-rap(with the bones of their enemies). Wayfinders are more refined and varied, Sapphire Cobras are into flutes and tamborines(music you can bellydance to), Hawkmoons oddly enough like New Age, Silvermoons like opera, and Wolf's Path are really into howling choruses.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kargan3033
Hero

taalismn wrote:

Skullcrushers, maybe possibly the Lost Eclipse. Skullcrushers also like bone-music/bone-rap(with the bones of their enemies). Wayfinders are more refined and varied, Sapphire Cobras are into flutes and tamborines(music you can bellydance to), Hawkmoons oddly enough like New Age, Silvermoons like opera, and Wolf's Path are really into howling choruses.

Nice I can just imagen what a *battle* of the bands at the school would be like. :mrgreen: :twisted:
taalismn
Priest

Akin to standing outside the Pratt and Whitney jet engine-testing stands, I imagine.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kargan3033
Hero

taalismn wrote:Akin to standing outside the Pratt and Whitney jet engine-testing stands, I imagine.

And now we know where the idea for sonology/instrumeach came from. :twisted:
taalismn
Priest

Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:Akin to standing outside the Pratt and Whitney jet engine-testing stands, I imagine.

Actually that was fingernails on a chalkboard....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kargan3033
Hero

taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

SKREEEE!

And unexspectedly the school had an infestation of 'Nids.
Kargan3033
Hero

Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

SKREEEE!

And a dramatic drop in prices for lunches at the cafftera.
Arnie100
Knight

Unread post by Arnie100 »

Students: "We're deaf!!"
They can't see me...Right!?
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:

Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:

Nice I can just imagen what a *battle* of the bands at the school would be like. :mrgreen: :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :shock:

Kargan3033 wrote:

taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

SKREEEE!

Kargan3033 wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

SKREEEE!

And a dramatic drop in prices for lunches at the cafftera.

Arnie100 wrote:Students: "We're deaf!!"

Kargan3033
Hero

MCHS#69 Student: " Signs, signs, everywere signs. " :mrgreen: :lol: 8-)
Alpha 11
Palladin

Kargan3033 wrote:

Kargan3033
Hero

Alpha 11 wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

Unamed MCHS#69 student munching away at the cafftera's mystry salad, looks up from his lunch and see a gaint sized panda waving a sign around around and clonking a redhead student in the head with it.

Unamed MCHS#69 Student: " Either I need to stop eating the cafftera food or I am not eating enough of the *Salad* "
Arnie100
Knight

Unamed MCHS#69 student #1: (Looking at the salad) "Anybody know what this is?"
Unamed MCHS#69 student #2: "Uhm, it says on the menu, "Pineapple Flower of Life Special?"
Unamed MCHS#69 student #1: :shock: :eek:
Kargan3033
Hero

Arnie100 wrote:Unamed MCHS#69 student #1: (Looking at the salad) "Anybody know what this is?"
Unamed MCHS#69 student #2: "Uhm, it says on the menu, "Pineapple Flower of Life Special?"

Unamed MCHS#69 Student #3:" Yes the school nurse told the cafftera staff to start serving foods that are *high* in fiber. "
Arnie100
Knight

Unamed MCHS#69 student #1: :shock: "No wonder it was moving..."
Unamed MCHS#69 student #2;: :puke:
Kargan3033
Hero

Arnie100 wrote:Unamed MCHS#69 student #1: :shock: "No wonder it was moving..."

Unamed MCHS#69 Student#3: " It's not that bad if you add a little salt to it. "
Arnie100
Knight

Pineapple Flower of Life Salad: "AAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!"
Unamed MCHS#69 student #1 & #2: "HOLY SH -- !!"
taalismn
Priest

"I was wondering why the flatware setting at each seat in the cafeteria included a fully-loaded Desert Eagle...."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Arnie100 wrote:Pineapple Flower of Life Salad: "AAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Otaku Invid Princess: (Looking up with a mouth full of salad) "What? :-?
Alpha 11
Palladin

Kargan3033 wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:

Unamed MCHS#69 student munching away at the cafftera's mystry salad, looks up from his lunch and see a gaint sized panda waving a sign around around and clonking a redhead student in the head with it.

Unamed MCHS#69 Student: " Either I need to stop eating the cafftera food or I am not eating enough of the *Salad* "

:lol: :lol: I think it would be more like they would be sitting next to him and eating with him.

Arnie100 wrote:Unamed MCHS#69 student #1: (Looking at the salad) "Anybody know what this is?"

:lol: :lol: :eek:
Alpha 11
Palladin

Kargan3033 wrote:

Unamed MCHS#69 Student #3:" Yes the school nurse told the cafftera staff to start serving foods that are *high* in fiber. "

Kargan3033 wrote:

Unamed MCHS#69 Student#3: " It's not that bad if you add a little salt to it. "

:lol: :lol: :lol:

taalismn wrote:"I was wondering why the flatware setting at each seat in the cafeteria included a fully-loaded Desert Eagle...."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SRoss wrote:

taalismn
Priest

"Sir, the salad's gone bad."
"What else is new?"
"I mean, it went BAD. As in, it 'jacked a car and is currently speeding down Monument Interstate One, running cars off the road and taunting the cops to come after it."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kargan3033
Hero

taalismn wrote:"Sir, the salad's gone bad."
"What else is new?"
"I mean, it went BAD. As in, it 'jacked a car and is currently speeding down Monument Interstate One, running cars off the road and taunting the cops to come after it."

" Also to make matters worse there is a herd of mutated vorpal polintors chasing it. "
Kargan3033
Hero

SRoss wrote:

" The darkside as revealed to me a new character in the making. " :twisted: 8-)
taalismn
Priest

Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:"Sir, the salad's gone bad."
"What else is new?"

" Also to make matters worse there is a herd of mutated vorpal polintors chasing it. "

"Can't we just lock the doors until September classes?"
"Can't. We're still working off our snow days."
"Damn."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Arnie100
Knight

"Who's damn idea was it to use Flower of Life as a sslad ingredient?"
Otaku Invid Princess: "We need to eat to!"
taalismn
Priest

"Don't ask about the croutons."
"Why?"
"Just. Don't. Ask."
-------------