Possible additional ASC Female Officer's Arming Doublets

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Rabid Southern Cross Fan
Champion

Possible additional ASC Female Officer's Arming Doublets

Unread post by Rabid Southern Cross Fan »

Courtesy of Yui Yuasa via Facebook:

Unnamed Female Cities Defense Flying Corps Flight Officer (and unnamed Cold Squad soldier)

Lt. Annette Kroyer

The Forest Division Officer's name is apparently Dutch. Of course, this opens up the possibility that there were Female Officer's Arming Doublets for the remaining Glorian forces planned.
Seto Kaiba
Knight
Comment: "My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie."

Re: Possible additional ASC Female Officer's Arming Doublets

Unread post by Seto Kaiba »

Rabid Southern Cross Fan wrote:The Forest Division Officer's name is apparently Dutch. Of course, this opens up the possibility that there were Female Officer's Arming Doublets for the remaining Glorian forces planned.

Why wouldn't there be?

The original Southern Cross was trying, in a well-meaning way that stumbled in its execution, to show Glorie's futuristic military as being a place where women could thrive and excel as front-line, career soldiers just as well as the men. In a show with principally female protagonists that was targeted to young girls, it would be a pretty glaring oversight for there to NOT be female or unisex versions of every Arming Doublet's design.

I'd assume that the reason there isn't art for them is they were going to come up with it on an as-needed basis since they'd stubbed out the basic appearance of each special unit's Arming Doublet.
Macross2.net - Home of the Macross Mecha Manual

Zer0 Kay wrote:Damn you for anticipating my question. I've really got to unfoe you, your information is far more valuable than my sanity when dealing with your blunt callousness. :)
Alpha 11
Palladin

Re: Possible additional ASC Female Officer's Arming Doublets

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Rabid Southern Cross Fan wrote:Courtesy of Yui Yuasa via Facebook:

Unnamed Female Cities Defense Flying Corps Flight Officer (and unnamed Cold Squad soldier)

Lt. Annette Kroyer

The Forest Division Officer's name is apparently Dutch. Of course, this opens up the possibility that there were Female Officer's Arming Doublets for the remaining Glorian forces planned.

Not bad.

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”