Robotech Alt 2: Protoculture Boogaloo

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Chronicler
Adventurer
Comment: "... and that is why you should never put a spork in a toaster."
-Over heard conversation in highschool

Robotech Alt 2: Protoculture Boogaloo

Unread post by Chronicler »

hello everyone, long time no see. Been a couple of months since I touch anything palladium, or Robotech for that matter. My local game group that I go to kept shooting down the idea in favor of more experienced GM's. So I scrapped the original Alt project. Well luck would have it that I would get into the school I wanted to go to and low and behold there are people that like other RPG's that include PB.

But dumb me erased all the files and physical notes I had on the subject. Oops.

So back to square one. Looking back some of my ideas didn't seem to fly with anyone. So again I'm working on an alt timeline that would change a lot of things but I'm mostly going with Bioshock infinity's idea of constants and variables. Like changing some characters like T.R. Edwards. I didn't like the fact that he was a baddy for baddy sakes. Really he was after everyone for no reason/little reason. Thus I'm making him a "good guy" (still sort of a d@#$, but he is still on our side).

I have lots of cliff notes that I made and been playing devils advocate on how would this effect this event, and how can I get the same effect from the main timeline. The only problem is that I have yet to see any of the sentinels stuff or the entirety of the movie's.

If anyone has links to any information on anything RT or their source shows would be nice. I'll try to update this often now that I have a lot of down time here at school.

I would also want to thank anyone from the crossover/ gag threads, because of reading those gave me some of my ideas.
Seto Kaiba
Knight
Comment: "My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie."

Re: Robotech Alt 2: Protoculture Boogaloo

Unread post by Seto Kaiba »

Chronicler wrote:[...] Like changing some characters like T.R. Edwards. I didn't like the fact that he was a baddy for baddy sakes. Really he was after everyone for no reason/little reason. [...]

Er... I'm gonna assume you've [missed/not read] the Prelude to the Shadow Chronicles series then?

Colonel/Brigadier General T.R. Edwards actually had a semi-sane motivation for his being a jerk. He hated Rick Hunter because, as he saw it, Rick neglected his responsibilities by not bothering to search for other survivors in the Grand Cannon before leaving... despite apparently flying RIGHT PAST a wounded Edwards and his dying lover. So, naturally, Edwards resents Rick for basically (unintentionally) leaving him and his lover to die (he didn't, she did). He obviously wouldn't take kindly to Gloval playing favorites with Rick or Lisa and promoting both over his head despite his having years more experience and seniority, and would resent them and their various lackeys for that too.

There's a bit of morals whiplash going on with his motivation for other stuff. He was an operative for the Anti-Unification League, along with his mentor Colonel Leonard, though they don't really touch on why he did that (apart from some accusations of despotism on the part of the UEG, which were actually justified when you think about it). His betrayal of the UEEF in 2043 was motivated by his belief (which he shared with his mentor Leonard) that aliens couldn't be trusted... which, amusingly enough, turned out to be an uncannily correct view. He saw the UEEF becoming increasingly involved with aliens and didn't like it, so he cut ties and took his forces... making a phony alliance with the Regent before backstabbing him, and taking over his forces via a hijacked Invid brain so he could retake Earth without any cost in human life before the UEEF came along and murdered him before he could even warn them that the Hayodnites had double-crossed him too.

The Prelude comic tried to play his xenophobia (explicitly acknowledged along with Leonard's) as if it was somehow a horrible thing... but then immediately goes on to repeatedly show that he was absolutely right because the Haydonites WERE planning to backstab everyone.

When you think about it, Edwards was probably more an antihero than a villain... he at least cared enough about human life not to make retaking Earth an exercise in the Zerg Rush.
Macross2.net - Home of the Macross Mecha Manual

Zer0 Kay wrote:Damn you for anticipating my question. I've really got to unfoe you, your information is far more valuable than my sanity when dealing with your blunt callousness. :)
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Unread post by ShadowLogan »

Chronicler wrote: Like changing some characters like T.R. Edwards. I didn't like the fact that he was a baddy for baddy sakes. Really he was after everyone for no reason/little reason. Thus I'm making him a "good guy" (still sort of a d@#$, but he is still on our side).

Edwards was never really a badguy for badguy's sake. AFAIK the following factors have always been part of the character, even before Prelude:
-has always been left behind by Hunter & Hayes at the Grand Cannon, which inflicted severe injury giving him the Breetai treatment, explaining why we doesn't care for them and their associates (friends, family) by extension.
-Not been completely happy with the way the Pioneer Mission has done things, resulting in his behind the scene moves and such.
-His alliance with the Invid strikes me as an ends to a means for more power to get things done the "right way"

Chronicler wrote:But dumb me erased all the files and physical notes I had on the subject. Oops.

Depending on a variety of factors, the computer files may be recoverable. It really depends on your OS, how active the drive has been since erasure, etc. For example, when you deleate a file in Windows (even from the Recycle Bin), the file is still present on the harddrive, it just sits there waiting to be over written. They do make recovery software (free/shareware), so you may not be completely out depending on how active the physical drive has been.

Chronicler wrote:If anyone has links to any information on anything RT or their source shows would be nice.

Check the pinned thread titled "Robotech Resources". At one time you could see every remastered episode on Youtube (authorized), but IINM they have been taken down.

Chronicler wrote:The only problem is that I have yet to see any of the sentinels stuff or the entirety of the movie's.

TSC is the only movie that really counts (and LLA), the earlier Sentinels material is in some sort of quasi-existance where only the broad strokes apply and things don't happen exactly as depicted so looking at the Sentinels one is pretty much on one's own there.
Chronicler
Adventurer

Seto Kaiba wrote:
Chronicler wrote:[...] Like changing some characters like T.R. Edwards. I didn't like the fact that he was a baddy for baddy sakes. Really he was after everyone for no reason/little reason. [...]

Er... I'm gonna assume you've [missed/not read] the Prelude to the Shadow Chronicles series then?

Colonel/Brigadier General T.R. Edwards actually had a semi-sane motivation for his being a jerk. He hated Rick Hunter because, as he saw it, Rick neglected his responsibilities by not bothering to search for other survivors in the Grand Cannon before leaving... despite apparently flying RIGHT PAST a wounded Edwards and his dying lover. So, naturally, Edwards resents Rick for basically (unintentionally) leaving him and his lover to die (he didn't, she did). He obviously wouldn't take kindly to Gloval playing favorites with Rick or Lisa and promoting both over his head despite his having years more experience and seniority, and would resent them and their various lackeys for that too.

There's a bit of morals whiplash going on with his motivation for other stuff. He was an operative for the Anti-Unification League, along with his mentor Colonel Leonard, though they don't really touch on why he did that (apart from some accusations of despotism on the part of the UEG, which were actually justified when you think about it). His betrayal of the UEEF in 2043 was motivated by his belief (which he shared with his mentor Leonard) that aliens couldn't be trusted... which, amusingly enough, turned out to be an uncannily correct view. He saw the UEEF becoming increasingly involved with aliens and didn't like it, so he cut ties and took his forces... making a phony alliance with the Regent before backstabbing him, and taking over his forces via a hijacked Invid brain so he could retake Earth without any cost in human life before the UEEF came along and murdered him before he could even warn them that the Hayodnites had double-crossed him too.

The Prelude comic tried to play his xenophobia (explicitly acknowledged along with Leonard's) as if it was somehow a horrible thing... but then immediately goes on to repeatedly show that he was absolutely right because the Haydonites WERE planning to backstab everyone.

When you think about it, Edwards was probably more an antihero than a villain... he at least cared enough about human life not to make retaking Earth an exercise in the Zerg Rush.

ok, I looked it up, didn't know there was a comic. They made him out to be the bad guy in the sentinels part which I mostly went off of. They really changed his character for the reboot so that he wasn't Roys rival and also an agent of the anti-unification league (which I thought was a Macross thing). So yeah I wanted him to be the good guy and here he already is one... sort of.

Anyways most of the changes I wanted to do was basically not have everyone in command have the idiot ball. For the NS missiles I'm thinking that the haydonites tell them that they are nukes that are able to penetrate the Invids shields and wipe out the reflex points immediate area, not some world breaking blackhole bomb. Even then they would have pulled troops out before said nuking.

Don't really see Leonard as anti-union, xenophobe yes, but that's my opinion.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

I will say the the one thing people hold onto the most in the world are grudges. Even if they are ill-rational ones or even ones from generations past. Hatfields and McCoys, all the inter-clan strife in the middle-east.

The grudges that Edwards hold on dearly to against the Hunters is one that was 1st against his rival in the unification wars Roy Folker. So it is not even surprising that after his rival is killed and not by his hands, that he transfer his grudge to Roy's 'family of choice' to get his revenge out on.

And there is all the new stuff in the new RT comics.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

Seto Kaiba wrote:
Chronicler wrote:[...] Like changing some characters like T.R. Edwards. .

T.R. Edwards: "See?! At last! Somebody GETS me! Somebody LIKES me! Somebody thinks I've been unfairly demonized!!! So THERE! HAH!"
Edwards, you do realize it's Seto saying those things about you? You have to wonder if you're simply being piled as tinder to burn something down. :P
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Seto Kaiba
Knight
Comment: "My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie."

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:The grudges that Edwards hold on dearly to against the Hunters is one that was 1st against his rival in the unification wars Roy Folker. So it is not even surprising that after his rival is killed and not by his hands, that he transfer his grudge to Roy's 'family of choice' to get his revenge out on.

Actually... that doesn't appear to be the case for the canon Robotech universe.

The From the Stars limited comic series, which was what Harmony Gold used to launch the "reboot" of Robotech and the official continuity, showed that Edwards and Fokker were nominally on the same side when they first met. There was no rivalry either... then-Lt. Colonel T.R. Edwards was Roy's CO when Roy got reassigned to the VF-1's test flight team. He didn't really seem to regard Roy with anything other than indifference, before Project Valkyrie was suspended and he was reassigned to the Grand Cannon out in Alaska.

In the Prelude to the Shadow Chronicles limited comic series, Edwards establishes that the grudge he has against the Hunters is equal parts dissatisfaction with their leadership, his belief that aliens can't (and shouldn't) be trusted (and that the Hunters are too naive to set policy, and boy is he ever RIGHT), and that, as he sees it, Rick left him and his lover to die in the Grand Cannon as I'd mentioned previously.

taalismn wrote:T.R. Edwards: "See?! At last! Somebody GETS me! Somebody LIKES me! Somebody thinks I've been unfairly demonized!!! So THERE! HAH!"
Edwards, you do realize it's Seto saying those things about you? You have to wonder if you're simply being piled as tinder to burn something down. :P

*puts on his EDWARDS WAS RIGHT t-shirt*

Zer0 Kay wrote:Damn you for anticipating my question. I've really got to unfoe you, your information is far more valuable than my sanity when dealing with your blunt callousness. :)
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

And I was stating things that 1) that are much more coming from the human norm. and 2) came before the 'Banalizing/democratizing/dumbing down' of the 2nd ed reboot. :P
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
taalismn
Priest

Seto Kaiba wrote:[
taalismn wrote:T.R. Edwards: "See?! At last! Somebody GETS me! Somebody LIKES me! Somebody thinks I've been unfairly demonized!!! So THERE! HAH!"

*puts on his EDWARDS WAS RIGHT t-shirt*

Yep, Seto's definitely setting you up, T.R., as a cat's paw...Not so much a mule in a minefield as a pig on fire in a kindling-walled village.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Seto Kaiba
Knight

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:And I was stating things that 1) that are much more coming from the human norm. and 2) came before the 'Banalizing/democratizing/dumbing down' of the 2nd ed reboot. :P

Oh! Well... I can't deny that some people have held grudges over things that never happened. There are whole podcasts by Robotech.com moderators devoted to telling people how I'm the evil mastermind of this Macross purist Illuminati Freemason Lizardman Ancient Alien conspiracy to use my massive influence at Harmony Gold to have their legal department shut down fan projects I don't like.* :lol:

Still, I don't think anyone can defend Edwards' characterization in material SO awful even Harmony Gold's legendarily low standards prompted them to dismiss it altogether. I think Edwards the Antivillain makes a much more believable character than the T.R. "Puppy Kicker" Starscream Hitler von Edwards from the old garbage. In general, the stuff made after Harmony Gold decided the licensee-made stuff out of the 90's was too awful and full of copyright infringement to stand has massively improved in terms of both the art and the quality of the writing... it's up from "an occasionally-literally-criminal sin against both words and pictures" to merely "pretty awful in a fanboyish kind of way".

taalismn wrote:Yep, Seto's definitely setting you up, T.R., as a cat's paw...Not so much a mule in a minefield as a pig on fire in a kindling-walled village.

Nonsense... Edwards may well be the ONLY sane man in the entire UEEF. Considering Robotech has basically been Warhammer 40,000 Lite from its inception thanks to the massive dumbing-down the original Japanese shows received at Carl Macek's hands, his instinctive distrust of both the UEG and alien governments goes beyond prophetic to the realm of Dangerously Genre-savvy. The Prelude comic tries to portray him as a horrible person for saying aliens can't be trusted... and completely misses that the comic's subplot is the Haydonites doing the groundwork for attempted DOUBLE genocide via betrayal.

* As anyone will tell you, this is simply madness. My fellow Illuminati Freemason Space Lizards have much better things to do with our time than mess around with a going-nowhere property like Robotech. The US Government won't run itself, right? :lol:

Chronicler
Adventurer

*Sigh* Did I just started something bad with this idea? Seriously I was just a little disappointed by the way RT has been turning out in the past years. Plus the fact that I'm trying to tie three anime shows that made up robotech make sense, more so than what Carl Macek tried to do given what he had. I thought I'd share this with the rest of you cuz I thought it would be a fun little thing to do to get out of my depression and back into creating things like I did years ago.

Really I do not want to start anything here, and if I did sorry, really really sorry.
Seto Kaiba
Knight

Chronicler wrote:*Sigh* Did I just started something bad with this idea?

Nah, though pretty much any subject relating to the Sentinels is bound to be contentious... since the various, contradictory versions of the story were a source of great wailing and gnashing of teeth even back before Harmony Gold decided they were all equally rubbish and kicked 'em to the curb.

I think you're bang-on with the idea that Edwards was not a card-carrying villain... it's consistent with his official depiction in canon, which is more of a Lelouch Lamperouge-style antihero who did what he did as a result of being fed up with the naivete and "Lawful stupid" alignment of the Hunters and the family friends they'd packed the UEEF brass with. I'd even go so far as to call him the ONLY interesting character in the whole Shadow Chronicles story arc so far.

Chronicler
Adventurer

Seto Kaiba wrote:
Chronicler wrote:*Sigh* Did I just started something bad with this idea?

Nah, though pretty much any subject relating to the Sentinels is bound to be contentious... since the various, contradictory versions of the story were a source of great wailing and gnashing of teeth even back before Harmony Gold decided they were all equally rubbish and kicked 'em to the curb.

I think you're bang-on with the idea that Edwards was not a card-carrying villain... it's consistent with his official depiction in canon, which is more of a Lelouch Lamperouge-style antihero who did what he did as a result of being fed up with the naivete and "Lawful stupid" alignment of the Hunters and the family friends they'd packed the UEEF brass with. I'd even go so far as to call him the ONLY interesting character in the whole Shadow Chronicles story arc so far.

Well you are going to be surprised at this bit of writing I'm doing for Edwards. Been compiling my notes and this is what I have so far:

Thomas Riley Edwards (or T.R. Edwards): started his military career as a marine aviator for the U.S. By the time of the Third World War he made Lieutenant Colonial. When the war got worse he was laterally transferred to the Navy Air Corps where he meet a young hotshot named Roy Fokker. Thinking that he can break him into a cool headed pilot Edwards took young Roy under his wing.

After many engagements they soon bonded as battle brothers, with both of them saving each other multiple times. Once Roy made ace he and Roy would have a friendly rivalry with who can shoot down the most planes, or their personal favorite who can buzz the tower the most without getting yelled at. Things soon changed during an engagement in the south pacific when the battle fortress crashed on earth.

Being one of the first boots to hit the ground, Edwards, Roy, Gloval, and Dr. Lang where the first teams to enter the wreckage. It was them that discovered the remains of Zors loyal Zentraedi, and the secrets within. Edwards was the most shaken up by the thought of aliens like that, thus began his xenophobia.
taalismn
Priest

Chronicler wrote:*Sigh* Did I just started something bad with this idea? Seriously I was just a little disappointed by the way RT has been turning out in the past years. Plus the fact that I'm trying to tie three anime shows that made up robotech make sense, more so than what Carl Macek tried to do given what he had. I thought I'd share this with the rest of you cuz I thought it would be a fun little thing to do to get out of my depression and back into creating things like I did years ago.

Really I do not want to start anything here, and if I did sorry, really really sorry.

Nope; continue with your fan continua ideas.
We just have a few devil's-advocates and atheists-in-residence-in-the-Vatican to churn material. They DO raise some good points and can be invaluable when it comes to research(use them in this capacity), but don't let them discourage them from your efforts.
In the end, this is about enjoyment of the material. ;) :D
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Arnie100
Knight

Unread post by Arnie100 »

Edwards: "See?! I told all of you!! But, Nnnoooo....NONE of you listened...at least some of you understand my.motivations! Thank you, Seto!"
They can't see me...Right!?
Chronicler
Adventurer

Arnie100 wrote:Edwards: "See?! I told all of you!! But, Nnnoooo....NONE of you listened...at least some of you understand my.motivations! Thank you, Seto!"

Rick Hunter: "You do realize that this is a fan made project, for all we know you can still be a ******* in this."

Edwards turns to chronicler

chronicler: *cough*

Edwards: "Oh you bastard!"

chronicler: "I aint saying a thing till we cross that bridge."
Arnie100
Knight

Edwards: (Looking at Chronicler) "But...but...you said...I AM a GOOD guy! I mean, I can be a good.guy if people would just give me a cbance!"
Seto Kaiba
Knight

taalismn wrote:We just have a few devil's-advocates and atheists-in-residence-in-the-Vatican to churn material. They DO raise some good points and can be invaluable when it comes to research(use them in this capacity), but don't let them discourage them from your efforts.

Heh... I like to think of myself more as a devil-who-writes-scripture, since my popular reputation is that of a "hater" for my realist views on the series and Harmony Gold has occasionally incorporated my observations in their official material. :lol:

Chronicler wrote:Rick Hunter: "You do realize that this is a fan made project, for all we know you can still be a ******* in this."

Edwards turns to chronicler

chronicler: *cough*

Edwards: "Oh you bastard!"

chronicler: "I aint saying a thing till we cross that bridge."

Seto: Edwards makes a much better antihero than a villain anyway... his heart's in the right place, his execution just sucks. Still, with From the Stars having established that he and then-Colonel Leonard were a duo, I can't help but get a Pinky and the Brain vibe from 'em. Leonard's The Brain, since he masterminds their schemes and is a short, round little guy... and Edwards is Pinky, because his execution sucks and he's the tall thin one.

Leonard: *glare*

Edwards: *fifteen minutes of uninterrupted profanity*

Chronicler
Adventurer

Arnie100 wrote:Edwards: (Looking at Chronicler) "But...but...you said...I AM a GOOD guy! I mean, I can be a good.guy if people would just give me a cbance!"

And you do (note I couldn't find anything on Edwards gal pal so I made it up as I wrote the notes)

T.R. Edwards cont.

When it came to project Valkyrie Edwards and Roy were in the top five of the list. Edwards had trouble adjusting to the concept but approved of it if it meant fighting the giants on their terms. All and all the tests were a resounding success as both Roy and Edwards where masters of the final production model. But Roy gained all the glory as the poster child of the VF-1 leaving Edwards in the wind. When it came time to choose the CAG of the SDF-1 Roy was picked over him for that honor.

Edwards was fuming for days over the commands decision, even as far as being angry at Roy for being the star in this whole thing. It was until Admiral Hayes confronted him on the matter. In actuality Admiral Hayes didn’t want him on the SDF-1, instead he wanted Edwards as CAG for Alaska Base and train the next generation of VF pilots because he was both an experienced officer and the best VF pilot they had groundside. This cooled Edwards a bit but still to this day he wished that he was with the men he knew on the battle fortress.

On the day of the SDF-1’s christening Edwards watch in horror at Alaska Base as the events unfolded before everyone on earth. Then contact was lost with the battle fortress when it executed the fold system on top of Macross Island. For a year he thought he lost everyone he knew on the fortress. But life went on during that time, training new officers and ensigns. It was one of the officers he fell in love with, named Jezebel. She was recommended to be in Edwards’s group at the time and he thanked all of command for this, well in his head anyways.

By the time the SDF-1 made contact with the Mars colonies he was ecstatic till the fateful battle at Mars colony Sara. Fear took over him as the Zentraedi claimed many lives. When it came to a vote to have the SDF-1 stay in space he had no choice but to agree with high command. He thought that the lives of the SDF-1 were acceptable than the rest of humanity, sadly things turned out differently.

When the rain of death happened T.R. Edwards did all he could to rescue people from the bombardment. He did manage to save a few dozen, but at the cost of his right face and hand. Jezebel however was in critical condition. There were no medics amongst the survivors, he thought he was going to lose her. But fate would beg to differ. Commander Rick Hunter after retrieving Lisa Hayes sees the survivors on the surface and came to their rescue. Thanks to the advanced med kit in the Valkyrie was able to stabilize Jezebel till the SDF-1 sent personnel to pick them up.

From that day T.R. Edwards would thank the Hunters for that act, even in the future when he disagrees with them during the pioneer mission.

Chronicler: "Happy now Ed boy, you get the gal, but I get your hand and dignity come Sentinels/Shadow chronicles."
Arnie100
Knight

Edwards: "Thank you...that was...lovely (snifff...sob)."
Seto Kaiba
Knight

Chronicler wrote: Chronicler: "Happy now Ed boy, you get the gal, but I get your hand and dignity come Sentinels/Shadow chronicles."

Gauntlet thrown... let's see if you can salvage everybody's least favorite character:

Commander Leonard.

taalismn
Priest

Chronicler wrote:
Chronicler: "Happy now Ed boy, you get the gal, but I get your hand and dignity come Sentinels/Shadow chronicles."

I think EVERYBODY loses dignity points in those spandex outfits....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Chronicler
Adventurer

Seto Kaiba wrote:
Chronicler wrote: Chronicler: "Happy now Ed boy, you get the gal, but I get your hand and dignity come Sentinels/Shadow chronicles."

Gauntlet thrown... let's see if you can salvage everybody's least favorite character:

Commander Leonard.

Oh hell no, he's still an ass, even Edwards hates him for gaining too much power over what's left of the U.E.G., even then the U.E.G. doesn't care they just want to expand the colonies they have established by 2022 thanks to the reworked SDF-2 (yeah that one survived, barely).

I'd like to think T.R. says things behind his back like calling him "Fat head", or "Fat bastard". :clown:
Seto Kaiba
Knight

Chronicler wrote:
Seto Kaiba wrote:

Commander Leonard.

Oh hell no, [...]

I got no farther than "Oh hell no" and broke down laughing for real. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chronicler
Adventurer

ugh last one for today, man haven't been this motivated in forever, and this is one character. anyways cont.

During the first two years of reconstruction Thomas would willingly subject himself in medical experimentation in bionics and bioengineering for his face. By the time of his wedding with Jezebel in 2013 he look almost like himself if it weren’t for the red eye and bionic hand. While in his stint in the medical field he was also subjected to brain/memory mapping for recreating the cloning process of the Zentraedi. By all means he did not like the fact they were doing this, but with what happened to humanity he proceeded with it. Soon there where clones that had the same skills as him.

By 2014 he laterally transferred back into the marine core to train more recruits, both human and Zentraedi. This did not bode well for anyone under his command. It was after the first class that he reassigned himself to fight malcontents in Africa. Thus earning him the title of Brigadier General of the U.E.D.F marine core. After the Battle of New Macross City Edwards really stepped up his command against remnants of the malcontent uprising.

In 2015 with the embers of the uprising fading T.R. would soon turn to administrative and family life. By the end of December Thomas and Jezebel would welcome there only son Lucas.

When major extrasolar colonization started in 2015 T.R. was not keen on the U.E.D.F transferring to the colony ships to be the United Colonial Defense Force and leaving The Army of The Southerncross as Earths only defense. He really didn’t like the fact that General Anatol Leonard was gaining too much power within the remains of the U.E.G. and didn’t want any part of that stating that General “fat head” Leonard was trying to be a ruler instead of a leader.

When Admiral Lisa Hayes came to General Edwards with a proposal of the United Earth Expeditionary Force and the plan to go to the masters front step he was ecstatic for a chance of revenge. Only it was Lisa’s plan to negotiate first along with colonizing deep space. To quote him when he heard that “Are you f@#$ing nuts!?!” he didn’t like that at all. But given the choice to be Leonard’s lap dog or frontier work in close space, he took the job of being the U.E.E.F’s General of their marines. What he was hoping that should things go wrong he would be there to press the nuke button on the masters.

In 2022 he and his family are sent to live in the new SDF-3 and her fleet of ships to Tirol. During the trip they made first contact with the Invid and other alien race’s. General Edwards would lead a campaign of bloody conflict with the Invid while Rear Admiral Rick Hunter would liberate the aliens under the Invids rule. Thomas’s own personal company, only known as Ghost Company, would be experts at “crab stomping” and “bot hunting”. Lucas would admire his father’s exploits and when of age would join the U.E.E.F. Marines.
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Seto Kaiba wrote:

Commander Leonard.

Talk about people who shouldn't wear spandex.... :nh:
Chronicler
Adventurer

Cont:

By the time the U.E.E.F fleet reached Tirol in 2029 T.R. was prepared for an all-out fight with the masters only to find a planet overrun with Invid Inorganics. After initial fights in the capital they found out that the masters abandon their empire and home world in search for the matrix. Feeling pity Admiral Lisa Hunter decided to liberate the Tirolians and reclaim some of the nearby systems in the shattered empire, much to Edwards cringing. After finding the main base on Tirol T.R. was able to capture an Invid Brain alive. Dr. Lang upon hearing of the capture wanted to study it, Edwards however wanted to somehow interrogate the thing then pop it with a few well-placed grenades. This did not roll well for the U.E.E.F command.

When Dr. Lang was able to create an uplink to the Invid Brain did Edwards began to do his interrogation. With it he was able to see The Regents plans and tactics in the vast network of the Invids psyche. Edwards used this information against The Regent during the U.E.E.F’s campaign to liberate the Fantoma sector of the galaxy. Little did anyone realize that it went both ways. The Regent was able to see into T.R.s mind and figure out human society and how they integrated with the Zentraedi and the Tirolians. This of course angered The Regent to do a full genocidal war against the U.E.E.F forces.

By 2031 news has finally reach the U.E.E.F high command about earth’s invasion from the Invid by the United Colonial Government. The Hunters and Edwards were both furious thinking that it was The Regent when in actuality it was The Regess. In 2038 both Edwards and the U.C.G authorized the mobilization of the 10th mars division thinking The Invid would use the same tactics from the Fantoma Campaign, this proved to be fatal. More angry then ever General Edwards begins his plan to use The Invid Brain against The Invid themselves. The Regent finding out about his plans decided to take matters into his own hands by controlling Edwards. When T.R. integrated with the Invid mind he was soon overwhelmed by The Regents own, locking him in his own mind and controlled by The Invid.

By the time of 2042 the now controlled Edwards forcefully deployed the 21st mars division to reclaim the earth. In the background he would plan on stealing the Haydonite’s shadow tech and use Ghost Company to do it. By 2043 Edwards convinced his company to take the new vessels equipped with Shadow tech and take the fight to The Regent. All of them being xenophobic agreed to him, all but one, 3rd Lieutenant Lucas Edwards.
taalismn
Priest

Chronicler wrote:[

I'd like to think T.R. says things behind his back like calling him "Fat head", or "Fat bastard". :clown:

"*Koff*fatso*KOFF-KPFF*pimplehead*KOFF*"
"Edwards, you got allergies or something?! I'd appreciate it if you'd quit hacking up all over my office!"
"No, I'm fine.*hhakk*blimpbutt*KOFFF*
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Chronicler
Adventurer

taking a break from Edwards and writing notes on Roy. Also going through all the notes I did in my off times in class on overall changes. One of them is my original idea of extensive colonies on mars and the moon. Mars base Sara still bites it till they repaired it in 2009 before the debacle that was the battle at the base.

Going with the whole cloning thing if that wasn't apparent in Edwards entries. Lang finds a small catch of the flower of life and recovered some info on the matrix. Oh and besides the zentreadi troops on the ship there was a damage A.I. that gave information to Lang through networking before it degraded too much, thats how he got the eyes he has because of backlash from a dying A.I.

other than that still hammering out stuff and waiting for that 20 disc complete set of Robotech so I can see everything again (my dad had the dvds and let me barrow them when I was younger).
Arnie100
Knight

Janice Em: (Raising her hand) "Uhm; excuse me, could yiu do something about my friend Minmei? Like...give her some talent and a personality?"
Chronicler
Adventurer

Arnie100 wrote:Janice Em: (Raising her hand) "Uhm; excuse me, could yiu do something about my friend Minmei? Like...give her some talent and a personality?"

Chronicler: "Yeah working on that. During the events of the macross saga she's still a brat till the end when she gets it together. Thank god I'm not doing that kissing cousins thing with Kyle. Instead Kyle still becomes her manager (he had business courses before rain of death) and becomes an alcoholic due to depression caused by the rain of death. Mean son of a ***** when drunk but suicidal when sober, after getting her act together she forces him into counseling and rehab. Got really better by 2022 when humanity was bouncing back, actually tries to create an interstellar record label in the colonies while Minmei does tours in said colonies, and then to Tirol after things get cleaned up (well to the best they can). Her music actually inspired people to go into the arts, and sparked underground music for the resistance during the invid occupation (funny that it was mostly rock and pop punk). So yeah there's that Janice."

Janice Em: *blink*blink*

Minmei: *gaping* "Oh my god."

Kyle: "Really?"

Chronicler: "Trying my best to get away from being 40k lite. Plus my belief that people can be redeemed, well most people."

Everyone: *blink*blink*
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Mrs Wolf: (Holding a frying pan, pointing at her husband) "What about this reprobate." :x
taalismn
Priest

Chronicler wrote:t

other than that still hammering out stuff and waiting for that 20 disc complete set of Robotech so I can see everything again (my dad had the dvds and let me barrow them when I was younger).

Jeez....that dates me because I still remember buying them on VIDEOTAPE.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Arnie100
Knight

SRoss wrote:Mrs Wolf: (Holding a frying pan, pointing at her husband) "What about this reprobate." :x

Col. Wolf: :eek: "Honey, I can explain..." :shock:
Chronicler
Adventurer

Arnie100 wrote:
SRoss wrote:Mrs Wolf: (Holding a frying pan, pointing at her husband) "What about this reprobate." :x

Col. Wolf: :eek: "Honey, I can explain..." :shock:

Chronicler: "I'm sorry who are you again? I don't remember you from the series."

Rick Hunter: "That's because he was only in an episode of new generation saga and was in the sentinels series that if I recall you only have a veg memory/understanding."

Chronicler: "Oops, sorry man can't help you for now :oops: "

Col. Wolf: :cry:
Chronicler
Adventurer

On Cloning and The Lang Initiative: After the events of The Rain of Death that devastated the Earth about 90% of humanity was wiped out. Once the battle was over only the colonies on mars, and luna where untouched as Dolza focused on the home world first but was stopped before that happened. There was a massive recall of all people from the colonies to help search for survivors and aid them.

Dr. Emil Lang would gather Biologist and engineers to re-purpose the cloning tanks for human use. Instituting The Lang Initiative the plan was to use the survivors D.N.A collected through donations (they couldn't just take it due to right to body, thankfully all people of adult age consented) and recombined them in different ways to give variation to the gene pool. Dr. Lang had to create randomize programs for this to work out, and some understanding of the genetic property's of Protoculture helped.

To speed things up The Lang Initiative also made use of the Zentraedi's pr-programming to institute full adult learning and skills right out of the cloning vats. It was highly successful as full grown adults were constructed. There was some moral implications as most of these "adults" had an age dilemma and the fact that most of them have bits of memory from other people using brain scans as a template. Of course it was hand waved by the U.E.G.

Another problem was the fact that their were so few children left and the vats only created full grown adults. The Lang Initiative created propaganda for the encouragement of procreating, whether as a couple or not. This didn't fly too well with some people as they preferred trying to make the clone vats create children in large numbers, they didn't understand the fact that you need to have someone raise them in the first place.

So there were a lot of pros and cons during this time. By 2022 the population was stable enough and the practice of cloning went the wayside till the Invid Invasion when numbers dropped again leaving the colonies to do the work.
Chronicler
Adventurer

Final part of Edwards extensive Bio:

By the time of 2042 the now controlled Edwards forcefully deployed the 21st mars division to reclaim the earth. In the background he would plan on stealing the Haydonite’s shadow tech and use Ghost Company to do it. By 2043 Edwards convinced his company to take the new vessels equipped with Shadow tech and take the fight to The Regent. All of them being xenophobic agreed to him, all but one, 3rd Lieutenant Lucas Edwards. Lt. Lucas would soon report this to both the Hunters and the high command, but by the time that they would do anything Edward and Ghost Company had already taken control of three Shimakaze class ships.

Once all three ships entered Opteras space The Regent already had his home fleet surrounding them. All ships and her crew were forced down after Edwards surrendered under false pretense. Ghost Company was soon locked up in holding cells within The Regents genesis pit, awaiting those more horrors then they can imagine. As for Edwards he was released from control only to be devastated by what had happen. The Regent in his victory decided to use Edwards as his first subject in his experiments.

With a fast response Rear Admiral Rick Hunter gathered a small force to retrieve Ghost Company and the soon thought treasonous T.R. Edwards. The force broke through the Regent’s defenses and found Ghost Company intact, except for Edwards. Most of the company saw Edwards released from control and explained his actions for doing what he did. As they made their way throughout the complex they soon reached the main chamber where T.R. was held. Sadly it was too late for General Edwards.
T.R. had already gone through partial reconstruction through biomechanics. His arms and legs replaced and body slightly mutated. The Regent by then attacked Rear Admiral Hunter and his team. As they fought Lt. Lucas was able to manage to free his father and awaken him. He was slightly confused for a moment when clarity hit him, for what the Regent had done to him and for what he did to his men. That was the moment when everything went red for him.

In a fit of blood rage he assaulted The Regent head on, slashing aside Invid shock troopers and his own men to get to him. Without realizing both their surroundings the now berserker Edwards lunged at The Regent knocking both of them right into the genesis pit. Both forces stopped for that moment as the Invid became confused for their patriarch fell silent throughout their minds. Lt. Lucas was devastated for a moment until fear had taken its place. For what came out of the pit was nothing close to human.

The Regent had resurfaced only to be more of a monster. Large and growing he sought nothing but bloody revenge on the U.E.E.F forces, this time as a behemoth of an Invid. Just as he was about to attack a bloodcurdling screech came forth from the pit. Fully fused with the biomechanics and other evolutionary traits had taken over Edwards, he became even more deadly, but just enough to take on the new Regent.

Both monsters fought it out while Rear Admiral Hunter led his force outside. After about a minute of conflict The Regent reconsolidated his forces and left in a blaze of energy knowing that the SDF-3 was preparing its Reflex Cannons. Edwards now with a cool head fled the pit before it met with its fiery end.

Once he hooked up with the R.E.F ground forces he was too ashamed at what he did and what he had become. He faced Rick Hunter and gave himself up to the authorities for trial. It was a swift court hearing as Edwards told the high command on his plan to use the Invid Brain against the Invid on earth, only to be controlled by the Regent himself. Under consideration and a quick review he was sentenced to two years’ incarceration, this surprised T.R. for he thought that they would execute him for treasonous acts. It was the high command and both hunters understanding of what occurred and the fact that Edwards was already mutated and suffered from the Regent. The two years’ incarceration would detail a way for him to be back to his former self.

Separated from his family Edwards was too ashamed for what he had become and would not let them have his wife nor Lucas look at him. But something did nagged in the back of his mind for he did look into the Regents mind while under control. Under bad judgment T.R. asked Dr. Lang to hook himself up to the brain again. Lang first refused until Edwards started to recall some information on the Haydonites, something very important. So once back on the link Edwards was shocked for what he had seen of the Haydonites and their treachery.

Both Lang and Edwards got on the horn to warn the high command and the Hunters as they tested the Neutron-S weapons, but was moments too late. By the time it reached the Reclamation force lt. General Reinhardt forgone the missiles and hoped that ground and air troops where good enough to take Reflex Point. Things did not go as planned as both the Regess and R.E.F pulled out in a mutual draw.

With the Invid still on earth and at large, Both Hunters and their small fleet missing along with the main matrix it fell upon Edwards to lead The U.E.E.F while the U.C.G and the high command plan to either plan another attack, or abandon earth all together.
Arnie100
Knight

Edwards: "Yes! I've been totally misunderstood alll along! (Fist pump)"
slade the sniper
Hero

Unread post by slade the sniper »

Chronicler wrote:
Seto Kaiba wrote:

Commander Leonard.

Oh hell no, he's still an ass, even Edwards hates him for gaining too much power over what's left of the U.E.G., even then the U.E.G. doesn't care they just want to expand the colonies they have established by 2022 thanks to the reworked SDF-2 (yeah that one survived, barely).

IIRC there was an article way back in Protoculture Addicts 2 or 3 that has a rationalization of Leonard's actions and behaviors... I know that I have it somewhere in the house, somewhere...maybe the garage :(

-STS
My skin is not a sin - Carlos Wallace
A man's rights rest in three boxes. The ballot box, jury box and the cartridge box - Frederick Douglass
I am a firm believer that men with guns can solve any problem - Inscriptus
Any system in which the most populated areas have the most political power, creates an incentive for areas that want power to increase their population - Killer Cyborg
taalismn
Priest

Chronicler wrote: The Lang Initiative created propaganda for the encouragement of procreating, whether as a couple or not. This didn't fly too well with some people as they preferred trying to make the clone vats create children in large numbers, they didn't understand the fact that you need to have someone raise them in the first place.

"Sex! It Does the Body Good!"

The situation would have been remedied had Lang been able to successfully develop and mass-produce robonannies.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Chronicler
Adventurer

Arnie100 wrote:Edwards: "Yes! I've been totally misunderstood alll along! (Fist pump)"

Rick Hunter: "Yeah, but you look like the result of a xenomorph, Eva, and a bunch of knives had a three way."

Lisa: "Plus the fact you are so ashamed of what happened that you wouldn't let them have your wife or kid visit."

U.E.E.F General: "Don't forget that it was because of that whole debacle that the 21st mars division was decimated under "Your" orders."

R.E.F. General 2: "But if it wasn't for him we would have used the Neutron-S missiles without realizing that they where black hole bombs instead of regular nukes."

R.E.F Admiral: "Also we abandoned Synchro cannons in favor of advancing Reflex technology because of him."

R.E.F. Admiral 2: "But those shadow drones still kicked our bums and got away. Plus most of the ships carrying shadow tech are still down (or destroyed)."

Judge: "I just felt bad for him for taking the ugly stick to the face. Hell he only got two years confinement to the labs, maybe even more if they don't get it by then. Don't want anyone seeing that."
Chronicler
Adventurer

taalismn wrote:
Chronicler wrote: The Lang Initiative created propaganda for the encouragement of procreating, whether as a couple or not. This didn't fly too well with some people as they preferred trying to make the clone vats create children in large numbers, they didn't understand the fact that you need to have someone raise them in the first place.

"Sex! It Does the Body Good!"

The situation would have been remedied had Lang been able to successfully develop and mass-produce robonannies.

Dr. Lang: "I'm actually a firm believer of parents taking care of kids, not sitting them in front of a tv or having a machine do the work. My parents did that to me and look how I turned out."

Janice Em: "But you became one of the most brilliant minds of the 21st century!"

Dr. Lang: "Yes, but what I would have given for a parents love."
taalismn
Priest

Chronicler wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:Edwards: "Yes! I've been totally misunderstood alll along! (Fist pump)"

Rick Hunter: "Yeah, but you look like the result of a xenomorph, Eva, and a bunch of knives had a three way."."

Jack Baker: "Coulda been worse; coulda come out looking like Justin Beiber."
Karen Penn: "....my ration bar just come back up when you mentioned that..."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Chronicler
Adventurer

Update: Well been sick with pink eye, school pressured me to go to the ER Monday night/Tuesday morning, that was why I was in the forums that late at night. And didn't get anything done so far writing it down wise. Thinking about it and events was a totally different matter as no sleep + being sick some how equaled a restless imaginative mind.

So now that I'm feeling better I want to ask you guys what would you like me to do next character wise? Or anything that has changed?
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Annie: "Of course everyone's forgetting how me, Scott, Ariel, Lancer, Sera, Rook, Rand, Lunk and that Edwards guy negotiated peace with the Regess."

Audience: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Corg: "I don't like where this is going." :nh:

Chronicler: "Yes in 2044, Edwards, without telling the U.C.G. had Lang hook him up once again to the Invid Brain, closely monitored by Lucas. This time, when he made contact, he was detected immediately by the Regess, who requested permission to send an emissary to the U.C.G. As the leader of the U.E.E.F., Edwards went to the U.C.G. and the High Command and pushed hard for them to accept. While the U.C.G. was interested, many in the High Command questioned whether or not he was somehow again under the influence of the Invid. It was during this heated debate that the Regess' emissaries arrived by teleportation. The party consisted of the Invid Princesses Ariel and Sera, as well as Lt. Scott Barnard and Lt. Lance Belmont and a young girl, Annie LaBelle."

"After everyone settled down, Lt. Barnard reported that after meeting with the Regess, he had assumed command of the surviving U.E.E.F. ground forces and arranged the current ceasefire. Again the High Command spoke out, pointing to Barnard and Belmont's close relationship to the Invid Princesses as a sign they were Invid spies and demanded their arrest of treason charges. Edwards stood up and stated that both men were still serving officers in the U.E.E.F. and that he would allow no harm to come to them. The next one to speak was Annie, she explained that the Regess couldn't come here in person so she'd volunteered to allow the Regess to speak through her."

Annie: "I'm not going to have weird dreams again, am I?"

Chronicler: "Anyway, as it turned out, having time to talk to Ariel, as well as Scott and his band, the Regess came to understand that what she had been doing to the humans was no better then what the Children of the Shadows and the Robotech Masters had done to them. Also, in her brief contact with Edwards she saw that the Haydonites had turned on them as well. The Regess, through Annie, explained that she had found a new homeworld for her people and in exchange for peace between the Invid and Humanity, she'd help repair the damage done to the planet. Tired of constant war, the U.C.G. agreed."

"The Regess, was true to her word, the Invid, using knowledge from the Genesis Pits, turned first Queensland and then other desolate wastelands into Green and verdant gardens. At first, relations between the Humans and the Invid were very tense. However, Corg's heroic stand at the battle of New Anchorage, where had personally bought time for the Civilians to escape a massive Gura Invid attack, changed peoples opinions of the Invid."

Corg: (Pumps fist) "Yes! I'm a hero!"

Chronicler: "Indeed, the telepathic image of Corg being eaten alive by Gura Invid galvanized the Invid and Humans to work together to clean out Alaska Base, now known as New Monument."

Corg: "I hate you all..."
Chronicler
Adventurer

SRoss wrote:Annie: "Of course everyone's forgetting how me, Scott, Ariel, Lancer, Sera, Rook, Rand, Lunk and that Edwards guy negotiated peace with the Regess."

Audience: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Corg: "I don't like where this is going." :nh:

Chronicler: "Yes in 2044, Edwards, without telling the U.C.G. had Lang hook him up once again to the Invid Brain, closely monitored by Lucas. This time, when he made contact, he was detected immediately by the Regess, who requested permission to send an emissary to the U.C.G. As the leader of the U.E.E.F., Edwards went to the U.C.G. and the High Command and pushed hard for them to accept. While the U.C.G. was interested, many in the High Command questioned whether or not he was somehow again under the influence of the Invid. It was during this heated debate that the Regess' emissaries arrived by teleportation. The party consisted of the Invid Princesses Ariel and Sera, as well as Lt. Scott Barnard and Lt. Lance Belmont and a young girl, Annie LaBelle."

"After everyone settled down, Lt. Barnard reported that after meeting with the Regess, he had assumed command of the surviving U.E.E.F. ground forces and arranged the current ceasefire. Again the High Command spoke out, pointing to Barnard and Belmont's close relationship to the Invid Princesses as a sign they were Invid spies and demanded their arrest of treason charges. Edwards stood up and stated that both men were still serving officers in the U.E.E.F. and that he would allow no harm to come to them. The next one to speak was Annie, she explained that the Regess couldn't come here in person so she'd volunteered to allow the Regess to speak through her."

Annie: "I'm not going to have weird dreams again, am I?"

Chronicler: "Anyway, as it turned out, having time to talk to Ariel, as well as Scott and his band, the Regess came to understand that what she had been doing to the humans was no better then what the Children of the Shadows and the Robotech Masters had done to them. Also, in her brief contact with Edwards she saw that the Haydonites had turned on them as well. The Regess, through Annie, explained that she had found a new homeworld for her people and in exchange for peace between the Invid and Humanity, she'd help repair the damage done to the planet. Tired of constant war, the U.C.G. agreed."

"The Regess, was true to her word, the Invid, using knowledge from the Genesis Pits, turned first Queensland and then other desolate wastelands into Green and verdant gardens. At first, relations between the Humans and the Invid were very tense. However, Corg's heroic stand at the battle of New Anchorage, where had personally bought time for the Civilians to escape a massive Gura Invid attack, changed peoples opinions of the Invid."

Corg: (Pumps fist) "Yes! I'm a hero!"

Chronicler: "Indeed, the telepathic image of Corg being eaten alive by Gura Invid galvanized the Invid and Humans to work together to clean out Alaska Base, now known as New Monument."

Corg: "I hate you all..."

:P
Arnie100
Knight

Anatole Leonard: "I DEMAND A REWRITE OF MY --"
Everyone: "No."
Lisa: "Excuse me, Mr. Chronicler, can you make Rick the tactical genius he's supposed to be?"
Rick: "Hey..."
Lisa: "You DID make some bone-headed decisions..."
Rick: "Like WHAT?"
Lisa: "The whole Neutron-S thing..."
Rick: "You just HAD to bring that up, didn't you?"
Edwards: (Snickering...)
Rick: "Alright, alright...sheesh...(throws hands up in the air)"
Edwards: "By the way, how DID you become Skull Leader, anyways?"
Chronicler
Adventurer

Arnie100 wrote:Anatole Leonard: "I DEMAND A REWRITE OF MY --"
Lisa: "Excuse me, Mr. Chronicler, can you make Rick the tactical genius he's supposed to be?"

Chronicler: "Actually he went with the Neutron-S missiles because The Haydonites told him under false pretense that they where a new tactical nuke that can puncture Invid shields and pretty much glass Reflex Point. Even then Rick would have used it as last resort after they pull as many people from the area as possible."

Awareness: "And he fell for it too! Along with everyone else in the High Command!"

Chronicler".... Anyways Rick made some good calls and some bad during the trip to Tirol. Namely walking into an ambush on one inhabitable world where Lang swears there was no hostile sentients, instead they where inorganics, which was first contact with anything remotely Invid."
Arnie100
Knight

Chronicler wrote:

Chronicler: "Actually he went with the Neutron-S missiles because The Haydonites told him under false pretense that they where a new tactical nuke that can puncture Invid shields and pretty much glass Reflex Point. Even then Rick would have used it as last resort after they pull as many people from the area as possible."

Awareness: "And he fell for it too! Along with everyone else in the High Command!"

Chronicler".... Anyways Rick made some good calls and some bad during the trip to Tirol. Namely walking into an ambush on one inhabitable world where Lang swears there was no hostile sentients, instead they where inorganics, which was first contact with anything remotely Invid."

Rick: "Thank you. (Looking at the Awareness) You're next on my s**t list!"
Awareness: "If they ever find you!"
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Arnie100 wrote:
Chronicler wrote:

Rick: "Thank you. (Looking at the Awareness) You're next on my s**t list!"
Awareness: "If they ever find you!"

"Downloadable nude jpegs of J.A.N.I.C.E.?"

Awareness: "I'll take some of that!" :mrgreen:

...LOADING WINDOWS 97...

Awareness: "Aaagg! Nooooooo! ... Dazy dazy show me your...."

Louie: "Sucker."

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”