D-Bees of North America - Questions/Comments..

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NMI
OLD ONE

D-Bees of North America - Questions/Comments..

Unread post by NMI »

Here is your place to ask questions and leave constructive comments and criticism about Palladiums latest release.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Metathiax

Bit of a rant

Unread post by Metathiax »

All in all this is a really good book however one thing that Palladium Books continues to do is really starting to bug me.

In most of there products they dictate verbatim how an R.C.C or O.C.C is supposed to be run or give restrictions on what Races can become that O.C.C or at what time in there life or other silly things and in a few products throw those restrictions out the window.

Case in point the Elemental Fusionist In the ultimate edition they State that Only Humans can be the Fusionist. However In D-Bee's of North America they have several Races that can be this class. That is fine I prefer that more then just humans be able to use the O.C.C. Although seeing as that was going to be the case why not just say Only Humans and Races that have it specified in there description can be an Elemental fusionist, or just leave it alone and let the G.M's decide for themselves.

Another similar but not quite the same issue is exemplified by the Cyber Horsemen of Ixion. The statement under bionics is that "Only one third(of females) get the full lower body conversion before the age of 60 and none do so before the age of 40" Well I'm sorry there are several valid reasons for a younger Female to have a bionic conversion done. The description done under Life span is a bit better but my point remains.

She could have had an accident and required it. The female could be incapable of having children (the reason given why they avoid it as a full conversion will remove the ability to carry a child) and undergone the conversion sooner. The woman could also not want to have children (due to the death of a spouse or some other event) and undergo the conversion to avoid having to (or even to seek revenge). Heck they could even have 3 children raise them to the age of 14 and still be under the 40 year old mark set in the book.

The point is Let us decide weather or not that happens don't tell us that it never happens unless it actually can never happen for absolutely no reason. (like Races with no affinity for magic being unable to take magic O.C.C's or the Malvoren despite having a high P.P.E and being psychic being unable to power Technowizardry items) Instead tell us that it is rare for this to happen or it is unheard of.

Adding arbitrary restrictions just makes the game a bit more difficult to run because then we have to pull out the G.M. pencil and erase the parts of an otherwise excellent book that make little sense. While we do this the writers of a new book will break that same restriction we are overriding for some reason in the next book or two.

Otherwise a very good book but palladium needs to be more careful where and when they use the words 'never' and 'only'.
Kagashi
Champion

Unread post by Kagashi »

I dont mind the "only" and/or "never" parts...what i mind is when one book says one thing, then another book contradicts the first book. Dont have D-bees yet, but I agree. Its a problem with many books in the past. I was hoping with all these revisions Rifts is going through that things would be cleared up, not added to the list of inconsistancies.

For example, how much MDC does the Triax Forger bot have? SB1 and GMG says 450 MDC, Triax says 350 MDC, SB1 revised says 500 MDC! Which is it?
I want to see from Palladium:
Updated Aug 2015
-Rifts: Dark Woods/Deep South, Space 110 PA, Scandinavia
-Mechanoids: Space (MDC)
-Robotech: Errata for Marines timeline, Masters Deluxe with SC and UEEF gear, Spaceships
-Updated Errata for post-2006 printings of Rifts books
-Searchable, quality PDFs/E-pubs of current Rifts titles
Big Red
Rifter® Contributer

Re: Bit of a rant

Unread post by Big Red »

Metathiax wrote:[H]owever one thing that Palladium Books continues to do is really starting to bug me...

I still don't have the book (hopefully this week), but that's something that really bugged me years ago, right up until I threw most of those restrictions out the window. The thing that drew me to Rifts was its all-encompassing nature, and while some restrictions and logical and just make for a better game, others seem arbitrary and unrealistic. I just can't imagine that, if you have a bajillion types of creatures roaming around and you either just thirst to pass on your knowledge or simply want make a buck or two by letting someone in on your secrets, that in that particular world you're going to be so hung up on excluding other races. I can't recall any examples right now, but my group had several characters that bent the restriction rules, kind of like my wife "bent" my pager when she threw it against the slate mantle. Twice.
Braden Campbell
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

Beacause no one but us GM's is supposed to know that the Shemarians aren't really superhot alien chicks.

I liked the Phlebus... it felt somehow very real to me...
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.
Metathiax

Unread post by Metathiax »

Kagashi wrote:I dont mind the "only" and/or "never" parts...what i mind is when one book says one thing, then another book contradicts the first book. Dont have D-bees yet, but I agree. Its a problem with many books in the past. I was hoping with all these revisions Rifts is going through that things would be cleared up, not added to the list of inconsistancies.

For example, how much MDC does the Triax Forger bot have? SB1 and GMG says 450 MDC, Triax says 350 MDC, SB1 revised says 500 MDC! Which is it?

I agree that it is much more annoying when they contradict themselves (like with the fusionist) but as for the forager I just attributed the increases in MDC with later production runs with improved armor plateing being used. But it would have been nice if they told us that.
Stormseed
Explorer

Unread post by Stormseed »

Braden, GMPhD wrote:I liked the Phlebus... it felt somehow very real to me...

Where does that name come from? I know I've heard it somewhere before...
Library Ogre
Comment: My comments do not necessarily represent the views of Palladium Books.

Re: D-Bees of North America - Questions/Comments..

Unread post by Library Ogre »

MrThoth wrote:
The Deific NMI wrote:Here is your place to ask questions and leave constructive comments and criticism about Palladiums latest release.

I've had the chance to flip through my copy, but not read in depth. The new races I saw looked cool and I love the new artwork (especially the Grackletooth). Hopefully I'll get a chance to read through it this week and I can go into a little more detail.

*sigh* So much reading, so little time... :-D

You know, Pete, if a copy somehow found its way down to me, I'd be able to give you a great review... ;-)
-overproduced by Martin Hannett

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
Happiness is a long block list.
If you don't want to be vilified, don't act like a villain.
The Megaverse runs on vibes.
All Palladium Articles
Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
Library Ogre

Re: D-Bees of North America - Questions/Comments..

MrThoth wrote:
Mark Hall wrote:
MrThoth wrote:
The Deific NMI wrote:Here is your place to ask questions and leave constructive comments and criticism about Palladiums latest release.

I've had the chance to flip through my copy, but not read in depth. The new races I saw looked cool and I love the new artwork (especially the Grackletooth). Hopefully I'll get a chance to read through it this week and I can go into a little more detail.

*sigh* So much reading, so little time... :-D

You know, Pete, if a copy somehow found its way down to me, I'd be able to give you a great review... ;-)

You're a week too late, dude. I sold my share in the store 1 week and 1 day ago. I'm a civilian now. :-P

Wondered about that.

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
All Palladium Articles
Jason Richards

Unread post by Jason Richards »

:-?

No questions/comments?
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
Library Ogre

Jason Richards wrote::-?

No questions/comments?

No copy.

All Palladium Articles
Big Red
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by Big Red »

Just got it about an hour ago. Based on some other comments, the first thing I read was the Butter Troll. Absolute perfection! I just kept chuckling while I thought about how many times I've run into those creatures over the years. Used to be employed by one, even. Classic, classic, classic!
Daniel Stoker
Knight
Comment: Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis

Unread post by Daniel Stoker »

Mark Hall wrote:
Jason Richards wrote::-?

No questions/comments?

No copy.

Me either, though if UPS is telling the truth I SHOULD have my copy by tomorrow. <crosses fingers>

Daniel Stoker
Judaism - More Old School than either Christianity or Islam.
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

The only complaint I have is the lack of SDC conversion on all the races.
"You WILL believe that all people have an inherent right to follow their own path to enlightenment in the spiritual manner of their choice or we will burn you at the stake!!!"~Slag
hahaha NXLA for the win.-- Galactus Kid x2
Bah. Immortality and marriage are just 2 things that should never mix. Any kind of prolongued lifespan shouldn't be burdened with monogamy.- Alejandro
Knowledge is power, power corrupts, study hard, be evil.
The Galactus Kid
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

I think that the conversions that are included are all pretty good. But I agree that we could have done more for all the races. Personally, I do a 1 to 1 conversion for them all if the conversion isn't there, making HP their P.E. score and the M.D.C. into M.D.C. I hope that helps.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
rat_bastard
Kreelockian
Comment: Maybe if my sig line is clever enough someone will finally love me.

Unread post by rat_bastard »

:Sigh:

Here we go again, how much do the Spinne Force-fields cost? what do you have to do to get one?

If I have to come up with a list and you print it, I'm 2/100ths of a rifter contributer....
"If a child shows a particular abundance of pity for fools or an overwhelming disdain for jibber jabber he is plucked from his family and raised by monks in the T-emple."
The Galactus Kid

spinne forcefields are unique to them. Kill one and try to get one.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

Xar
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: J.V. Adams
(he/him/his)

Unread post by Xar »

Braden, GMPhD wrote:Beacause no one but us GM's is supposed to know that the Shemarians aren't really superhot alien chicks.

But the first line of the text gives it away...
~Xar~

↑, ↑, ↓, ↓, ←, →, ←, →, B, A select start
Kagashi
Champion

Unread post by Kagashi »

Just got it, and I wish there were both SDC and MDC stats for use in other games. Otherwise, for the most part, most things were updated to RUE rules, so thats cool.
I want to see from Palladium:
Updated Aug 2015
-Rifts: Dark Woods/Deep South, Space 110 PA, Scandinavia
-Mechanoids: Space (MDC)
-Robotech: Errata for Marines timeline, Masters Deluxe with SC and UEEF gear, Spaceships
-Updated Errata for post-2006 printings of Rifts books
-Searchable, quality PDFs/E-pubs of current Rifts titles
The Galactus Kid

look at my post like five up, Kagashi. I hope that helps.

rat_bastard
Kreelockian

I've been working on nur dwarves and the Mystic Kynzya OCC, (i did not spell any of that right) it looks fascinating.
"If a child shows a particular abundance of pity for fools or an overwhelming disdain for jibber jabber he is plucked from his family and raised by monks in the T-emple."
DrBeau
Wanderer

Unread post by DrBeau »

Finally got the book! It's amazing, to say the least. I love the fact that many of the new DBs have both benefits and vulnerabilities. Here are a couple things I have to say about it:

- Someone, somewhere mentioned that Josh has some sort of furry obsession (perhaps it was one of the other co-authors?). I have to say...this seems to run true. With that being said, they're all still very interesting. With that being said, the Ecto-Men are pretty figgin' cool.

- Jason: If you're going to use technical terms in descriptions (specifically: Iktek Diggers), use it right. Digitigrade is essentially walking on the balls of your feet. The "backward knees" are the ankles. Even so, still great (we all have the little things that bug us; it doesn't help that I just finished 2 semesters of general biology).

- Butter Trolls: I have to say, I was a little worried after reading about it on the boards. I didn't know what to expect. I have to say, I love them. A very well done DB.

- Some other favorites of the new ones: Spinne, Slurmph, Fingertooth Carpetbaggers

- Award for most furry-eske DB goes to.....KS. This is all thanks to that picture of the Zenith Moon Warpers by an unknown artist (I can't quite read the signature). Sorry Josh...I'm sure you were hoping for the prize.
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

Shinitenshi wrote:
rat_bastard wrote:I've been working on nur dwarves and the Mystic Kynzya OCC, (i did not spell any of that right) it looks fascinating.

Are you talking about the Mystic Kuznya from Russia? I have one of those, they rock!

Yeah, but with the dwarves in DBoNA you can make steampunk pirate mystic kynzya!
The Galactus Kid

The new Zenith Moon Warper art is by Ben Rodriguez, I believe. Don't get me started.

rat_bastard
Kreelockian

Oh God! I just ran a search for "ben rodriguez art"! I don't want my eyes anymore! I need a loofah that works on my brain! :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock:
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

But seriously, Josh is all about that stuff. :P
DrBeau
Wanderer

Unread post by DrBeau »

Greymalkyn wrote:ok... everybody relax...

As humans, we hopefully learn early on that there are exceptions to every rule. Maybe there are female centaurs that have special needs. Maybe so. The Palladium Staff already gives us a huge amount of elbow room when it comes to story and character creation. The rest comes from good old fashion player to GM arbitration. If a GM doesn't feel that he or she is comfortable with a canon rule, then by golly the player should accept that the story is indeed the GM's. On the same token, GM's have to realize that the player is in control of one of the greatest powers in the GM's story - the character. That character, be it hero or villain, strives to change the world through sheer willpower. To make a statement. To be remembered. TO HAVE FUN.

In the end folks, we all make choices every friggin day. The good game is a balance of detailed attention to canon and good old fashioned arbitration.

?????

Greymalkyn wrote:Myself, I had a laugh with my group the other night, when we debated the consequences of a Malvoren getting his hands on MOM components. What do you guys think?

Well....while I don't think there is anything preventing this, I don't think anyone can predict what would happen (aka - GM Fun Time). The MOM implants are for humans (and some other species via experimentation). It could do nothing. It could give massive bonuses. It could kill the D-Bee. Who knows?
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

The Galactus Kid wrote:I think that the conversions that are included are all pretty good. But I agree that we could have done more for all the races. Personally, I do a 1 to 1 conversion for them all if the conversion isn't there, making HP their P.E. score and the M.D.C. into M.D.C. I hope that helps.

That helps if I want them to be MDC, but not SDC. :lol:

I just use the MDC rating as the SDC. :P
"You WILL believe that all people have an inherent right to follow their own path to enlightenment in the spiritual manner of their choice or we will burn you at the stake!!!"~Slag
Bah. Immortality and marriage are just 2 things that should never mix. Any kind of prolongued lifespan shouldn't be burdened with monogamy.- Alejandro
Josh Sinsapaugh
Comment: Carrying friends out of crowds and standing in the doorway looking like the Jack of Hearts since November 2008.

Unread post by Josh Sinsapaugh »

rat_bastard wrote:But seriously, Josh is all about that stuff. :P

3 out of 10 of my D-Bees have fur.

The other 7 do not.

So who is the furry? The guy with 3 hirsute D-Bees out of 10, or the guy with the name of a furry animal in his screename that is calling other people furries?

:P

~ Josh
Library Ogre

Josh Sinsapaugh wrote:

The other 7 do not.

So who is the furry? The guy with 3 hirsute D-Bees out of 10, or the guy with the name of a furry animal in his screename that is calling other people furries?

~ Josh

Methinks he doth protest too much. ;-)

All Palladium Articles
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Mark Hall wrote:
Josh Sinsapaugh wrote:

The other 7 do not.

~ Josh

I think one protests to much and the other is too eager to point fingers. :lol:
Library Ogre

Nxla666 wrote:
Mark Hall wrote:
Josh Sinsapaugh wrote:

The other 7 do not.

~ Josh

My furry ratio in DBoNA is 0/0. Of my Rifter articles, I've written about tall, hairless, shape-changers, squat goblinkin, hair-less psi-vampires, hairless subterranean monotremes, and slaves. If anything, I'm the anti-furry.

All Palladium Articles
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Mark Hall wrote:
Nxla666 wrote:
Mark Hall wrote:
Josh Sinsapaugh wrote:

The other 7 do not.

~ Josh

My furry ratio in DBoNA is 0/0. Of my Rifter articles, I've written about tall, hairless, shape-changers, squat goblinkin, hair-less psi-vampires, hairless subterranean monotremes, and slaves. If anything, I'm the anti-furry.

:shock: So much to say...................... 8-) :P

Must refrain from being banned.......

Bah, so you like 'em bald? :P
Library Ogre

Nxla666 wrote: :shock: So much to say...................... 8-) :P

Oi oi oi.

All Palladium Articles
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Mark Hall wrote:
Nxla666 wrote: :shock: So much to say...................... 8-) :P

Oi oi oi.

Its the only response that was postable. :lol:
The Galactus Kid

I know i do. If I was a super hero, y arch rival would have APS hair

Greyaxe
Champion
Comment: Role playing is not my hobby, it is my lifestyle.

Unread post by Greyaxe »

Braden, GMPhD wrote:Beacause no one but us GM's is supposed to know that the Shemarians aren't really superhot alien chicks.

Small wonder...
Sureshot wrote:Listen you young whippersnappers in my day we had to walk for 15 no 30 miles to the nearest game barefoot both ways. We had real books not PDFS and we carried them on carts we pulled ourselves that we built by hand. We had Thaco and we were happy. If we needed dice we carved ours out of wood. Petrified wood just because we could.
Josh Sinsapaugh
Comment: Carrying friends out of crowds and standing in the doorway looking like the Jack of Hearts since November 2008.

So, actual questions?

Anyone?

~ Josh
Jason Richards

- Jason: If you're going to use technical terms in descriptions (specifically: Iktek Diggers), use it right. Digitigrade is essentially walking on the balls of your feet. The "backward knees" are the ankles. Even so, still great (we all have the little things that bug us; it doesn't help that I just finished 2 semesters of general biology).

I swear I researched it and that's the name I came up with. Probably a disconnect between looking for a description of a horse's hind legs and the actual definition.

Meh. Semantics anyway... the description got across. :)
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Novastar
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "A monarch's neck should always have a noose around it. It keeps him upright." ~ Heinlein

Unread post by Novastar »

Got my signed copy last night! :P ;) :D

Was only able to give a quick look-see, but it looks like a new staple to bring to Con's, to share the magic of Palladium! :-D

(The Ecto-Man & Carpetbagger are instant fav's, just from the picture! :lol: )
Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations.
I would hit that so hard that whoever could pull me out would be the true-born king of England. ~ Mark Hall
Novastar only speaks the truth. ~ Brandon Aten, aka The Galactus Kid
Join me in Descent into Madness! <- now with actual updates!
Jason Richards

Novastar wrote:Got my signed copy last night! :P ;) :D

Glad it got to you. You never know with the ol' USPS. :ok:

The Galactus Kid

remove the second 3D6x10. I believe that is how it is supposed to be read. Levi should chime in.

Carl Gleba
Comment: Lord of Chaos!

Unread post by Carl Gleba »

Don't have the book in front of me so I'll check when I get home.

Carl
ImageImage
Jason Richards

As developers would you guys say that physical skill bonuses to S.D.C. would apply to the wings as well? Or that say the "Running" skill would apply to the wings flight speed?

I don't remember... does the race have special S.D.C. called out for the wings? In any case, I think bonus S.D.C. is for main body, only. I certainly wouldn't apply Running speed bonuses to flight speed, but I might allow for a Flying still akin to Running to be taken to the same effect, but with bonus to flying speed instead of the Spd attribute.

One last question. I understand that bonuses from physical skills do not apply to creatures that have "Supernatural" stats (strength and endurance typically) What about O.C.C. bonuses to stats like for say A Grackle Tooth Cyber Knight.

I would say that they don't, going strictly by the rules. If Body Building can't add to the character's strength who is supernaturally strong, then CK training wouldn't either.

Then again, if I were a GM in this situation I might allow it if the character went through a training routine like the dad did in The Incredibles, lifting trains and stuff for exercise. Maybe not the whole bonuses, but probably half.

Josh Sinsapaugh

Retired Juicer wrote:Page 216: under Hit Points. 1D6 +P.E. attribute number, +1D6 M.D. per level of experience, starting at level one.
Does this mean that Yeno are (very) minor M.D.C. beings?

On page 150. The Nuhr Dwarves have the same thing going on as well.

Page 145 the Noli Bushmen as well.

The "M.D." is a typo.

Page 36, Blucies (which I love by the way): Hit points: P.E. x 10 +2D6 per level. Thats a lot of Hit Points. Is this how it should be, or is this a typo?

(AFAIK) That's how it should be.

~ Josh
RoadWarriorFWaNK
Comment: on a death march

Unread post by RoadWarriorFWaNK »

Jason Richards wrote:If Body Building can't add to the character's strength who is supernaturally strong.....

what? since when? is this official or an internet thing?
Jason Richards

RoadWarriorFWaNK wrote:
Jason Richards wrote:If Body Building can't add to the character's strength who is supernaturally strong.....

what? since when? is this official or an internet thing?

Now we get into the "where did I hear that" part of the discussion... I have no idea where that came from, but it feels like it's real. :?

Carl Gleba
Comment: Lord of Chaos!

Unread post by Carl Gleba »

Retired Juicer wrote:Ok here's a few more:

Page 216: under Hit Points. 1D6 +P.E. attribute number, +1D6 M.D. per level of experience, starting at level one.
Does this mean that Yeno are (very) minor M.D.C. beings?

On page 150. The Nuhr Dwarves have the same thing going on as well.

Page 145 the Noli Bushmen as well.

Typo like the man said.

Retired Juicer wrote:Page 143-144: N'mbyr. Bonuses during violent outbursts:
+10 to P.S. and P.S. goes from Augmented to the equivalent of a Supernatural P.S. of 1D4+21.

So which is it? +10 to P.S. and make it supernatural? Or becomes a supernatural P.S. of 22-25?

I would say make it a SN PS of 22-25. If you did a straight SN PS conversion based on the +10 then you're doing uber amounts of damage.

Retired Juicer wrote:Page 97-98: Prehensile tail adds one melee attack. And under bonuses there is an additional unsourced bonus melee attack. Do Grackle Tooth have a bonus melee attack and then an additional one from the tail? Or is it the unsourced bonus from the tail?

I think that's from the tail. The listing under natural abilities is an explanation of why they have an extra attack. at least that's my take.

Retired Juicer wrote:Page 36, Blucies (which I love by the way): Hit points: P.E. x 10 +2D6 per level. Thats a lot of Hit Points. Is this how it should be, or is this a typo?

No typo, just really tough S.D.C. critters.

Retired Juicer wrote:Page 32: Avianes. As developers would you guys say that physical skill bonuses to S.D.C. would apply to the wings as well? Or that say the "Running" skill would apply to the wings flight speed?

As a GM i don't have a problem with the S.D.C. added to the wings, but I would probably have the player apply 25% of any gained S.D.C. to the wings, not all of it. As for the running skill, I agree with what Jason said. Sounds like a good idea.

Retired Juicer wrote:One last question. I understand that bonuses from physical skills do not apply to creatures that have "Supernatural" stats (strength and endurance typically) What about O.C.C. bonuses to stats like for say A Grackle Tooth Cyber Knight.
I only ask in this thread because it pertains directly to the content of World Book 30, and it seems that one's questions can generally reach the ears/eyes of some or all of the contributing writers.

Hmm, I don't recall seeing that. Maybe its something I ignored :D I let my players add them if they have a SN character. Whats a few more M.D. or points to P.S. That just means I can put more of a beating on them :demon:

Great questions :ok:

Carl
ImageImage
Greyaxe
Champion
Comment: Role playing is not my hobby, it is my lifestyle.

Unread post by Greyaxe »

I think the outcome of that question "do you add physical skill bonuses to supernatural creatures?" was left to GM discretion. My group does it and will continue to do it, others do not.
Sureshot wrote:Listen you young whippersnappers in my day we had to walk for 15 no 30 miles to the nearest game barefoot both ways. We had real books not PDFS and we carried them on carts we pulled ourselves that we built by hand. We had Thaco and we were happy. If we needed dice we carved ours out of wood. Petrified wood just because we could.
The Galactus Kid

Reaper, as was mentioned before, I don't think that is the case. I'll try to get in touch with Levi and get the answer to this question.

Return to “Rifts®”