randomer item table

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

Daytrippr wrote:79: A note on said book saying 'read all of a thread before posting'
80: 1 package 3" x 5" index cards (lined)

and which one Zer0 Kay :D

The come back :D
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

82. A Rune hammer made of a wooden shaft with a horse shoe attatched as a hammer head in Rune the shaft says 'Lucky Strikes.'

83. A hard copy of every page of this thread. With highlighter (actually glows and registers minute amounts of radioactivity) on all posts after
Danger wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:Hey we should do a new rule. Everyone is allowed to post a max of two consecutive numbers. The first must be built on/derived from the previous posts last idea, and your last idea needs to be completely new, kind of like word association game :D

Good idea. :D

Sorry to be a numbers hog, I just got on a roll with my last post.
that didn't follow the concensus. A note on each one lists a bounty value and some are crossed out.
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Hey at least finish to 100 :D
84. A computer that has a nuclear power supply (both still operational and running). The computer is running a macro that continually posts to a specific message board thread that only exists in the computers memory now. The message from the macro says 'Necromancer casts Thread Ressurection'. The power supply seems to be leaking minor amounts of radiation that can conveniently cause highlighters to actually glow.

85. A book that says "WHY ME!: and 100 other uses for 'The Club (tm)'.
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

86. A book titled, The Palladium Forum for Dummies.

87. A chromed, metal boomerang.
Eureka!
I Want Rifts : Australia II & III...!!
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

90 - Bundled up set of books contains: Tome Grotesque™ 1 thru 7 .(for something call Beyond the Supernatural) and Chaos Earth™ Creatures Sourcebooks. All the books are well worn with highlighted text, new pictures taped over old ones and some text crossed out and marked "Way Wrong" with blood spots on the pages.

91 - Package labeled "Easy to Open" that looks like it's been ran over by a tank and it's still sealed.
I hate it when my mind wonders,
Because I have no idea what it will bring back with it.

taalismn says -- Librarians assume the role of scholar-priest-kings in an increasinly illiterate society...

taalismn says -- Abtex...Unofficial archival mole for the fictional arms industry again with the sites that make you blink... :shock: :-D
Nemo235
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Nemo235 »

92- A 6 foot length of tank tread that appears to have been damaged by running over something.

93- A cigar box with old ticket stubs, unused stickers, and faded photos inside, with several rubber bands wrapped around the outside to hold it closed. ( They are Mega Damage rubber bands, so they have not rotted over the decades. In fact, they will do 1d2 Mega Damage to something if flipped by a being with a strength over 30.)
Last edited by Nemo235 on Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
grandmaster z0b
Champion

Unread post by grandmaster z0b »

98 - a large brick with the words "This stone was laid by President Shwarzenegger 12/6/2012"
The word "THAN" is important. Something is "better than" something else, not "better then", it's "rather than" not "rather then".
Nemo235
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Nemo235 »

99- A small cloth bag with a dozen little polyhedral hunks of plastic inside. Each one is has a different number on each face, except for one. It has a cartoon ghost on it, encircled and crossed out by a red line.

100- A bag of kitty litter.
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

Duh duh duh duh duh duuuuuuh. And the second one is complete.

1: Colt 1908 .380 w/Black Stock and inlaid with 4 Ivory Stars on the right grip. Surprisingly good condition.
2: a 20Q game in working condition (magical properites to be determined by gm)
3: 15 Gallons of Latex Exterior Paint (Brand New, Unopened) in the following colors: 5 Gallons of Cobalt Blue, 5 Gallons of Fire Engine Red, 5 Gallons of Forest Green.
4: 5 Gallons of Wood Stain (Brand New, Unopened)
5: Set of Exterior Paint Brushes, 2 Broad, 2 Trim (Brand New)
6: 3 Paint Rollers (Includes 3 extra Roller Pads Each) with accompanying Paint Trays (Unused and Wrapped in Plastic)
7: High Performance Paint Sprayer, Includes 2-Wheeled Cart for Mobility (Ratings: .33 gallons per minute (GPM), 3000 PSI) (Looks Brand New)
8: 36' Fiberglass Extension Ladder - Extra Heavy Duty; Max Weight 300 lbs. (Looks Almost New, Slight Scuff Marks on the Rungs)
9: 4 Pair of Safety Glasses made of Heavy Duty Plastic. (Brand New, Still in Box)
10: 1 Box of 50 Pairs of Disposable Latex Gloves (Slight Water Damage to the Box, FDA Approved)
11: 1 gallon paint thinner
12: 1 bottle nail polish remover
13: 1 man portable sand blaster ( jsut add sand)
14: 1 Paint scraper
15: 1 surgical mask. One size fits all. paper
16: 1 bottle ( 50 count) generic pain reliever ( for the headache you KNOW your gonna get)
17: 1 set ear plugs ( muffles the nagging of party members)
18: 1 copy: CSI computer game on mini disk
19: 1d20 packets iodized salt.
20: I package Vanilla Incense sticks. ( which comes 20 to a package ...)
21: We found a box of disposable gloves in a collapsed hospital and sold them to a local clinic in our New West game.
18: 1 copy: CSI computer game on mini disk
19: 1d20 packets iodized salt.
20: I package Vanilla Incense sticks. ( which comes 20 to a package ...)

21: That was no real #21 posted so I list the following. abtex
We found a box of disposable gloves in a collapsed hospital and sold them to a local clinic in our New West game
22: A copy of Rifts: Lone Star. You now have hyperclassified CS information. Enjoy.
23: A left-footed sock.
24: A DM-determined Month/Year issue of Hustler Magazine.
25: David Hasselhoff!
26: 1 Minidisk. Knight Rider soundtrack. ( mint condition)
27: 1 package Butter Rum lifesavers (edible)
28: 1 mechanical pencil ( working condition, no lead.)
29: 1 roll duct tape. Camoflage (woodland pattern)
30: 1 back scratcher. Wooden. ( Cursed. 1d6 minutes after use, start itching uncontrollably. Save vs Insanity: 18
31: A wooden cucumber... I think that's what it is Big Grin Not Happy
32: A Exo-Squad (toy) with removable power pack. "Why doesn't this damn thing work??
33: 1 Storm Shadow GI Joe( toy) in mint condition and original package.
34: 1 pound chocolate covered coffee beans.
35: 2 pound boxing gloves (1d4 pairs)
36: Rock'em Sock'em Robots game (Mint condition, orignal packaging)
37: A mini disk. "UFC 205, Samrock vs. Ortiz part 27--Will Ken ever learn he is old?"
38: A book on the US-Mexican War (with pictures).
39: George Washington
40: A broken pencil
41: Box of pencils. 1D20
42: Palladium fantasy RPG
43: A taped shut plastic box, in it is an X Game Station 9 gaming console in working condition, all attachment, 4 controllers, a pair of 2 gigabyte memory cards, and 3D6+6 games in good condition.
44: NEMA Action Figure Collection, Set One, includes 8 figures, including a Silver Eagle SAMAS and a Chromium Guardsmen, the Packaging intact, everything is mint. On the box is a red label in the upper right corner sating "As seen on TV!" along with "Coming Soon! Sets Two and Three!" And a big red label "Mega-Mart Christmas 2098 Super Sale! 50% Off Until New Years!". Back of box shows assorted figures and vehicles/robots of the series that are "Sold Separately".
45: 1 set of cards. Incomplete. (missing the Jokers)
46: 1 VHS cassete. Blank
47: a CD with the movie "Atomic Cafe" and the US Department of War training film on the construction of a cold war era nuclear missiles and projection booth running on solar power.
48: stonehenge like structure made us of warhead equip nuclear missiles of different sizes with a good chance of them leaking, the structure almost looks like a memmorial or a temple of spiritual now gone peoples.
49: Bas Rutten's Big Book of Combat
50: Worn out MT 10oz Gloves, leather
51: Supermario Sunshine, complete in case.
52: Box of magnum-sized condoms
53: Box of "snug fit" condoms
54: Box of broken lightbulbs
55: A partial bolt of denim (8 yards left)
56: A children's drawing of a clown.
57: An unused copy of Rifts: Scotland (to be released in 1996)
58: A mint collectors copy of Mechanoid Space. No release or copy right date. When someone trys to pick it up it evaporates.
59: One Macistan in two body bags with a note that says "maybe he'll understand TWO now." Big Grin
60: 1 Picture of Zer0 Kay in a compromising position
61: 1 Remote control ( universal) Rune device. Powers: Chronomancy at 10th level efficiency. Cursed: Needs archaic AAA batteries which are no longer manufactured.
62: Three remote controls to nothing you own.
63: A bonsen tree
64: UPS uniform
65: A Blank Rubixs cube
67: Fallout 2 Disc in ment condition
68: Dvd of Rocky Horrer PIcture show
69: A Playboy with only the articals left in it
70: A talking Teddy Ruckspin
71: A Box of Rice Crispy Treats
72: A Bottle of Jim Beam
73: A tarot deck box with 3cards in it the World,the Tower,and Magican
74: A priced maniken head
75: A Laser disc of TankGirl Okay
76: A Female Robot with tank treads for legs.
78: An Idiots guide to deductive reasoning and reading comprehension.
79: A note on said book saying 'read all of a thread before posting'
80: 1 package 3" x 5" index cards (lined)
81: Pack of Lucky Strikes
82: A Rune hammer made of a wooden shaft with a horse shoe attatched as a hammer head in Rune the shaft says 'Lucky Strikes.'
83: A hard copy of every page of this thread. With highlighter (actually glows and registers minute amounts of radioactivity) on all posts after
84: A computer that has a nuclear power supply (both still operational and running). The computer is running a macro that continually posts to a specific message board thread that only exists in the computers memory now. The message from the macro says 'Necromancer casts Thread Ressurection'. The power supply seems to be leaking minor amounts of radiation that can conveniently cause highlighters to actually glow.
85: A book that says "WHY ME!: and 100 other uses for 'The Club (tm)'.
86: A book titled, The Palladium Forum for Dummies.
87: A chromed, metal boomerang.
88: A can of shaving gel, half empty.
89: 1D6 pistons from a medium-sized engine.
90: Bundled up set of books contains: Tome Grotesque™ 1 thru 7 .(for something call Beyond the Supernatural) and Chaos Earth™ Creatures Sourcebooks. All the books are well worn with highlighted text, new pictures taped over old ones and some text crossed out and marked "Way Wrong" with blood spots on the pages.
91: Package labeled "Easy to Open" that looks like it's been ran over by a tank and it's still sealed.
92: A 6 foot length of tank tread that appears to have been damaged by running over something.
93: A cigar box with old ticket stubs, unused stickers, and faded photos inside, with several rubber bands wrapped around the outside to hold it closed. ( They are Mega Damage rubber bands, so they have not rotted over the decades. In fact, they will do 1d2 Mega Damage to something if flipped by a being with a strength over 30.)
94: a homemade sex tape
95: a wheel chair
96: a power bar
97: a bag of dog food
98: a large brick with the words "This stone was laid by President Shwarzenegger 12/6/2012"
99: A small cloth bag with a dozen little polyhedral hunks of plastic inside. Each one is has a different number on each face, except for one. It has a cartoon ghost on it, encircled and crossed out by a red line.
100- A bag of kitty litter.
I hate it when my mind wonders,
Because I have no idea what it will bring back with it.

taalismn says -- Librarians assume the role of scholar-priest-kings in an increasinly illiterate society...

taalismn says -- Abtex...Unofficial archival mole for the fictional arms industry again with the sites that make you blink... :shock: :-D
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

So make some new submission rules for another list :D
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

A packet with a depiction of some glassware/water golem. The packet is full of some sort of powder. The construct must be magically dehidrated since the instructions say to add water... judging by the amount it must be a fairly small golem... but why would anyone want to add sugar to a golem?
dark brandon
Knight
Comment: I want you more when you're afraid of me.

Unread post by dark brandon »

#4 A Ninja
Roll initiative.
"We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine And the machine is bleeding to death The sun has fallen down And the billboards are all leering And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles ...I open up my wallet And it's full of blood "~~Godspeed you black emperor.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

A loaded quarter, it always lands on its edge.
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

Keys to a Jaguar XJ220 with alarm remote attached. When the alarm button is clicked, a ghostly 'bleep bleep' of an alarm being armed/unarmed is heard nearby.
Eureka!
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

Disposible nappy, used. Contents glow with a softly glowing green light. If detected for, radiation is at critical levels. If placed within a new, unfired reactor, will power reactor for 300+ years. If placed within a 'warm' reactor, it will explode. Radius 1d10 x 50 miles radius, 1d100 x 600 Meg damage at epicenter, each 10% distance from epicenter reduce damage by 10%.
Eureka!
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

One pair of ear plugs.

Foamy the Squirrel T-Shirt, size XXL. Provides 60 MDC vs mutant/supernatural squirrels.
Eureka!
Robotech_Elder
Wanderer

Unread post by Robotech_Elder »

#13 100 (XL) Lazlo Society T-shirt
#14 The Encyclopedia of Witchcraft & Demonology (Author: Rossell Hope Robbins)
#15 Complete Works of H.P. Lovecraft
For the Glory of the Zentraedi and Khyron!!
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

A pair of fluffy dice. If hung from a vehicles rearview mirror, it enhances the top speed of the vehixcle by 10%, and gives a bonus +2 to the drivers M.A.

8]
Eureka!
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

A can of red vehicle spraypaint. Mirraculously covers any Single vehicle of ANY size in a nice candy apple red. Directions state shake well until bearing can be heard moving freely... the act takes six consecutive hours. After it is applied the vehicles top speed will be doubled.
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

A dvd of the movie Ghostbusters.

A severed ladies finger, with red fingernail. When askesd to point north, it will point out true north. When asked to point out the nearest evil, it will point at the nearest Cyberknight, regardless of alignment.
Eureka!
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

A lump of purest green.

A turnip shaped like a thingy.
Eureka!
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

A glowing bug in a box, floating on a puddle of goo and cloth. There is fine print on the box in order to read it you need to pick up the package. The package states "Geiger Counter: When the roach is legs up there is too much radiation." You realize your standing in someone. 8P
Baron mugwort
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Baron mugwort »

#29 a severed monkey head. On close inspection it is revealed there is a note in the mouth. The note reads "Palladium Books chief editor"
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

# 30.

A thingy shaped like a turnip.
Eureka!
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

#34: a computer-book, with the words Don't panic written on the cover. if opened, the display will be stuck on one entry. Earth: mostly Harmless

#35: a Towel
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
dark brandon
Knight
Comment: I want you more when you're afraid of me.

Unread post by dark brandon »

#37 A bar of soap and some candy
"We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine And the machine is bleeding to death The sun has fallen down And the billboards are all leering And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles ...I open up my wallet And it's full of blood "~~Godspeed you black emperor.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

#40 One of those really lame t-shirts that says baby and has an arrow that points to where the baby bulge should be. If magic detection is used the shirt is found to be enchanted. ANYONE who puts the shirt on is "blessed" with a child. The child will magically be able to make it full term. Males good luck trying to figure out how to get it out without surgery. The child can not be chemically aborted. DNA tests show that the child is actually the bearers and the nearest male at the time the shirt was put on, except the wearer. On further inspection of the area there is a card that says "To Erin, for the child we could never have." Signed Plato. (Sorry first strange couple I could come up with. I was thinking Prosek, but he's against magic). :D
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

41 still didn't top 40
42 Who'd want to blow a General... up:D?
#43: A suit of invulnerable armor. When the armor is separated it is found that it was being held together by what must be a partially crushed skeleton.
plata_knight
Wanderer
Comment: Extraordinary things are accomplished by ordinary people.

Unread post by plata_knight »

#45 A set of Uno Cards
Extraordinary things are accomplished by ordinary people.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

44 that is pretty bad, I still don't think it tops male pregnancy though. I'd worry more about the smell. Also does it allow gasses in? Otherwise it would be a short life anyway.

#46: A complete set of all "Gathering the Magic" Collectable Card Game from Coasting Wizards. All cards are a spell from the megaverse (PFRPG, BtS, HU, anywhere). The first time the card is pulled it will cast that spell at the level of the person who drew the card. The second time it is pulled it will pull an identical spell from the users mind. The user will be unable to use it or even remember they knew it before. If an identical spell is not available a random spell of equal level will be forgotten.

There is one limitation to the deck... it only works against someone else who also has a deck. Just your luck it's probably the last one on EARTH.

Unread post by Guest »

glitterboy2098 wrote:
84: A wooden Bo Staff and a red mask that seems a bit odd to wear on a human. carved into the staff are 3 letters "D-O-N".
"Don" wore purple. red was "Raph"
Only in the various kids cartoons. In the original comic, they ALL wore red.
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

funny dog poo.
Eureka!
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Kuseru Satsujin wrote:
glitterboy2098 wrote:
84: A wooden Bo Staff and a red mask that seems a bit odd to wear on a human. carved into the staff are 3 letters "D-O-N".
"Don" wore purple. red was "Raph"
Only in the various kids cartoons. In the original comic, they ALL wore red.
Didn't someone already explain that before?
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Ah my bad missed the air

#50 A flaming paper bag of #48 (so is that going to be slang on this board now... quick spread it around, "oh man that idea stinks like #48" :lol:)
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

#51 A small Palladium (as in the metal) ball the size of a fist: (yes this was dominantly a cut and paste from Mindgamer's #47) Once the holder says a word or fraise (Chosen by the GM and is inscribed on the ball) Kevin Siembieda appears. All instances of Kevin are completely invulnerable. Kevin can appear in any environment without ill effect.
Duration: 10 Minutes per level of user. only one Kevin Siembieda may be summoned at a time and he won't disappear until the duration elapses
Roll % to determine what he does

1-30% If used by a member of the Coalition the user will be completely immune to all attacks. EVEN a dual blast from the SDF-3's main guns. If used by a mage Kevin will explain to them while their attempting to cast a spell how they are so much better than technology based societies and each time the spell caster attempts to concentrate on the spell and ignore Kevin he will flick there ear.

31-60% Kevin will suddenly change the rules back to the old format making any SDC round incapable of doing MDC damage no matter how many rounds are fired.

61-80% Kevin will change the writing of this post so that he will never disappear, unless he wants to.

81-100% Kevin will appear and offer an open house to Palladium books which everyone but the holder of the orb can go to, and does, because the holder suddenly is out of funds. However this mass exodus has a 50% change of killing the holder from stampede, if he lives though he has enough time to loot everything in an area equal to that of Chi-town... as long as it's not Palladium headquarters (duh everyone is there). Did I say loot I meant has enough time to get away without harm, yeah that's what I meant :D.

101-102% Kevin will appear and explain that there is always a 2% chance that an expert will fail at even the most simple of tasks without modifiers so there must also be a 2% chance for something to happen that is good. So here is the impossible two percent on percentile dice that can be rolled in order to get the character what ever the heck he wants. It can happen... Kevin says so :D

Disclaimer: Caution this item is very dangerous in the hands of Rifts players. Don't worry about BtS players because they'll run away from it and PFRPG players will give it to their deity. However in the hands of a Rifts player it can... no it will be abused and become a bane to the game. You'll have CS troops surviving things that they shouldn't and rules changing that made perfect... oh never mind that already happens, play on.

Don't get me wrong I Kevin is one of my hero's and he's funny without meaning to be and that is the best kind of funny.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Mindgamer wrote:#52 a small book called RULES OF THE WORLD: The owner of the book will have a dark feeling that the rules & laws by which their world is governed are inconsistent and vague and will become depressed and have these penalties: - 15% to all skills, -1 to all combat rolls, can't roll with punch(whats the point?) and -3 to all perception rolls.
However, there are the occasional people who will argue the point. All penalties will be imposed on everyone around them while they argue. If the rules lawyer is silent for more than 15 seconds EVERYONE will attack them and will not cease until they can't find any part of the rules lawyer to attack.

I thought that would be named the Rules Uf Earth or RUE. :D Besides wouldn't it be why dodge when there is a minus ten blah blah blah?
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

*is wondering how you get funny dog poo stuck on your shoe, though burning rubber in a paper bag would smell bad*

A punnett of strawberries. It's very heavy when you try to pick it up (there is an elephant hiding in there of cause).
Eureka!
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

CyCo wrote:*is wondering how you get funny dog poo stuck on your shoe, though burning rubber in a paper bag would smell bad*

A punnett of strawberries. It's very heavy when you try to pick it up (there is an elephant hiding in there of cause).

*is wondering why it's funny dog poo and not FAKE dog poo, as to how you get FAKE dog poo stuck to a shoe... easy it's a "funny" shoe. :P*
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

Zer0 Kay wrote:
CyCo wrote:*is wondering how you get funny dog poo stuck on your shoe, though burning rubber in a paper bag would smell bad*

*is wondering why it's funny dog poo and not FAKE dog poo, as to how you get FAKE dog poo stuck to a shoe... easy it's a "funny" shoe. :P*

It's what we call it Down Under, plus, it's a line from a Steve Martin movie. 8]
Eureka!
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

# 56

A ball of string, 1" across. A magical ball of string, it's never ending. As most people won't just sit there and unwind the entire ball (if they do, they'll eventually work out what they have), they'll never know what isspecial about the ball of string, as it looses its powers when cut.
Eureka!
Mike Taylor

Unread post by Mike Taylor »

#57 A bottle of Heinz Steak Sauce
#58 The Larch
#59 The Spanish Inquisition
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

CyCo wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:

It's what we call it Down Under, plus, it's a line from a Steve Martin movie. 8]

Ah cultural slang :nh: gee and I thought my Japanese friend was kidding when he said it is harder to learn English than any other language. :D BTW what Steve Martin movie?
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

#60 A person stuck in a comfy chair... still complaining that they never expected the SPANISH INQUISITION!

#61 You find a the skeletal remains of a human holding what appears to be a green amulet out toward the building upon closer inspection the 'amulet' is some sort of petrified food remains. Just by chance as you are inspecting the remains a drop of red semi liquid material falls from the sky on the back of your neck (unnoticable if in armor). If the roof of the four story building is inspected a bottle of Heinz 57 Catchup is found on the ledge. The evidance shows that no previous event like this has happened as there is no other red material around the remains.

*Consider yourself honored, you have whittnessed a once in a life time event... apparently not the other guys though."
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

Zer0 Kay wrote:
CyCo wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:

Ah cultural slang :nh: gee and I thought my Japanese friend was kidding when he said it is harder to learn English than any other language. :D BTW what Steve Martin movie?

Hmm, now that you've got me to thinking, I'n not so sure it was a Steve Martin movie.... Maybe it was in Get Smart instead. Hmm, yeah, that sounds more like it.
Eureka!
Yendor
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Yendor »

62. A 1 inch CD containing the adult movie "The Emperor Goes to Town." (five minutes after finding the CD, the area is hit with an aerial bombardment by CS forces).

:lol:
plata_knight
Wanderer
Comment: Extraordinary things are accomplished by ordinary people.

Unread post by plata_knight »

#63. A set of CD's titled "The Best of the Spice Girls".
Last edited by plata_knight on Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Extraordinary things are accomplished by ordinary people.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

#65 (anyone watch Dr. Who last night?) A device that is about four feet tall and 2.5 feet wide, if an adequate power source is found the device is covered in lights and has American Written words written on small labels in a window, behind another window can be seen a multitude of giant data disks. No matter what a rogue scholar will identify this as an iPod and will claim that it contains music from all the greatest composers of the late 20th century. The first song played will be "Tainted Love" followed by "Toxic". :D
Danger
Champion
Comment: The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin

Unread post by Danger »

67. Dust. Lots & lots of dust. Make a saving throw or have a serious allergic sneezing fit.
"Can you kill me?! With those feeble arms?!" - Ogami Itto
"Bodycount's in the house!" - Ice T
"The Great Destroyer is back again!" - Duo Maxwell
"It's mine you hear? Mine ALL MINE Get back in there. Down Down Down! Go Go Go! MINE MINE MINE!!!" --Daffy Duck
Nekira Sudacne wrote:Sorry, the Anime genre and the Furry genre don't usually mix, except where Catgirls are concerned :D
Hannibal
Explorer

Unread post by Hannibal »

68. A white dog sitting on my shoulder.
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

#69 (dude!)

A 15th level Cyberknight's psi-blade.

As one can assume, he's extreemly pissed about loosing his blade (how on earth he managed to do that, we'll never know!!), and if he finds someone using his blade, well, it won't be pretty.
Eureka!

Return to “Rifts®”