Suggestions? Heading into Europe's Black Forest

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The ineffible GM
Explorer

Suggestions? Heading into Europe's Black Forest

Unread post by The ineffible GM »

Hey all,

So I have a small group of characters headed into the Black Forest, trying to make their way to the Millenium Tree in the middle, carrying a powerful magical macguffin - for plot reasons.

I've been skimming through Mindwerks and Triax to stir up the old idea pot but not a lot is really solidifying in my head into real encounters/plot hooks. So, I'm turning to the boards for suggestions.

If it helps, the party consists of a Burster, a Mind Melter, a merc soldier who's gained a couple of magic tattoos, a Chiang-Ku hatchling, a partial conversion borg, a Crazy, a Werewolf and a Temporal Wizard. Human, except the werewolf and dragon.

So, suggestions?
"Otaru taught me that blue skies mean happiness"
- Lime, from Sabre Marionette J, episode twenty five
slade2501
Explorer
Comment: For the baddies I shoot, and their bodies I loot; Oh RNJesus, you I salute!

Re: Suggestions? Heading into Europe's Black Forest

Unread post by slade2501 »

suggest a stealth run. THINGS in teh Black Forest are alien and hungry. Fey or Fay, with traps, tricks, false bargains and a thirst for flesh and blood. Going in guns blazing would attract the wrong attention and shy away any helpful creature that might have the smallest smidgen of sympathy.

Return to “Rifts®”