Nexus Born

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

HarleeKnight
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: For the White Rose!!!

Nexus Born

Unread post by HarleeKnight »

I'm reading Rifter 74 and they keep mentioning them but I have never heard of them before. Am I just missing something in this issue or are they explained somewhere else?
There are two kinds of people in this world... 1: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data
Curbludgeon
Hero
Comment: They/Them

Re: Nexus Born

Unread post by Curbludgeon »

The silly answer is what you're missing in that issue is the table of contents. ;) :clown:
They're described in the previous issue. Essentially most babies born on a nexus point have an additional 4-24 P.P.E. (which non-magic types can exchange for minor benefits), are more likely to be magic types and get minor benefits for it, but get minor save penalties.
HarleeKnight
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: For the White Rose!!!

Re: Nexus Born

Unread post by HarleeKnight »

Curbludgeon wrote:The silly answer is what you're missing in that issue is the table of contents. ;) :clown:
They're described in the previous issue. Essentially most babies born on a nexus point have an additional 4-24 P.P.E. (which non-magic types can exchange for minor benefits), are more likely to be magic types and get minor benefits for it, but get minor save penalties.

Lol... thanks. I kept missing that every time I read it. It's a friends Rifter and I haven't read #73, but I will now.
There are two kinds of people in this world... 1: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

Return to “Rifts®”