Is there a book that describes New Lazlo and Detroit

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

jburkett
Wanderer

Is there a book that describes New Lazlo and Detroit

Unread post by jburkett »

I am hoping to take my group to the Lower Michigan area but, AFAIK, there isn't a world book or source book that focuses on that area. Am I wrong about this? Is there a city map of New Lazlo (with locals and more info on the Detroit Rift and surrounding area somewhere? Thanks!
Blue_Lion
Knight

Re: Is there a book that describes New Lazlo and Detroit

Unread post by Blue_Lion »

no....
The Clones are coming you shall all be replaced, but who is to say you have not been replaced already.

Master of Type-O and the obvios.

Soon my army oc clones and winged-monkies will rule the world but first, must .......

I may debate canon and RAW, but the games I run are highly house ruled. So I am not debating for how I play but about how the system works as written.
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

I just started work on lazlo and new lazlo netbook/page but I'm focussing on lazlo at present.....
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Axelmania
Knight

Unread post by Axelmania »

New Lazlo is due by 2097 so we'll have exactly 1 year to enjoy it.

Return to “Rifts®”