Timeline Question

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Timeline Question

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

Does anyone have a decent reckoning of the order of events year-by-year in North America post Juicer Uprising?
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
Axelmania
Knight

Re: Timeline Question

Unread post by Axelmania »

My guess is that Siege on Tolkeen 7 (Aftermath) would.
Dustin Fireblade
Knight

Unread post by Dustin Fireblade »

Alrik Vas wrote:Does anyone have a decent reckoning of the order of events year-by-year in North America post Juicer Uprising?

I thought SoT 1 had a timeline. Aftermath does a recap for everything.
Axelmania
Knight

Unread post by Axelmania »

Both!
Blue_Lion
Knight

Unread post by Blue_Lion »

I do not think every thing is broken down by year(some things are), but after math updates the overall time line.
The Clones are coming you shall all be replaced, but who is to say you have not been replaced already.

Master of Type-O and the obvios.

Soon my army oc clones and winged-monkies will rule the world but first, must .......

I may debate canon and RAW, but the games I run are highly house ruled. So I am not debating for how I play but about how the system works as written.

Return to “Rifts®”