Collecting the Penalties

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Eashamahel
Hero

Collecting the Penalties

Unread post by Eashamahel »

Hello all,

I'm currently building a nice set of techno-barbarian NPCs for use in games, and am making use of augmentations like Juicer, Crazy, Headhunter, etc. As these procedures are often done by chop-shops or the gear is a result of Cyber-Snatching (or both) and the recipients are often D-Bees I'm making solid use of the penalties I can find scattered throughout the different RIFTS books I own.

I've already found the penalties for non-human M.O.M. conversion to give to D-Bee Crazies from the R:UE rulebooke, as well as the chop-shop penalties for Juicer conversion from Juicer Uprising, but was certain there was a table or list of penalties for Chop-Shop bionics/cybernetics somewhere and I just can't seem to figure out where. Any advice?
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Re: Collecting the Penalties

Unread post by ShadowLogan »

Have you check the Bionics Sourcebook? (being a heavy C&P collection the examples I found might exist elsewhere)

Pg48-9 has Optional Rules for Body-Chop-Shop Side Effects, pg66 has "Back-Street Bionics Side Effects Table (optional)

Return to “Rifts®”