Looking for an "artist"/colorist

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Sir Dellis
Explorer
Comment: There is nothing like wearing Maize and Blue in a sea of putrid Scarlet and Gray.

Looking for an "artist"/colorist

Unread post by Sir Dellis »

Not sure if this is the right board to post this in but I figured I'd ask here to start...

My wife recently created her first Rifts character which is an operator that can pilot power armor. She fell in love with the Midas and gave it a custom paint job. What I am looking for is for someone to colorize the Midas artwork from NG2 pg 124.

Her character is of mixed Japanese/Hawaiian descent, born in Tokyo before the Great Cataclysm. A rift dropped her in the UP. She has a design scheme of how she painted her Midas and our 19th wedding anniversary is next month and I am wanting to give her a colored drawing of the Midas as one of her gifts.

I have absolutely NO art skills and don't trust my ability to give color to that drawing.

If you can help, please feel free to PM me or email me at sirdellis2112@gmail.com

Tick
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Looking for an "artist"/colorist

Unread post by Tick »

Sir Dellis wrote:Not sure if this is the right board to post this in but I figured I'd ask here to start...

My wife recently created her first Rifts character which is an operator that can pilot power armor. She fell in love with the Midas and gave it a custom paint job. What I am looking for is for someone to colorize the Midas artwork from NG2 pg 124.

Her character is of mixed Japanese/Hawaiian descent, born in Tokyo before the Great Cataclysm. A rift dropped her in the UP. She has a design scheme of how she painted her Midas and our 19th wedding anniversary is next month and I am wanting to give her a colored drawing of the Midas as one of her gifts.

I have absolutely NO art skills and don't trust my ability to give color to that drawing.

If you can help, please feel free to PM me or email me at sirdellis2112@gmail.com

LOL - Not sure what you'll get as a response as everyone is a game player (Fan) here. Perhaps if you posted a photo of the lovely couple more people would reply. Folks are super busy as it is though. Best of Luck on your search.

Return to “Rifts®”