Repulicans and the sleepers/NEMA Historics

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

silversarith
D-Bee

Repulicans and the sleepers/NEMA Historics

Unread post by silversarith »

So back in Source book one revised where as far as I know is one of the first times it mentions the NEMA army in stasis it places them Inside Archies much bigger real facility and the one from the previous version of the source book is meant to be a decoy. Looking through a friends copy of megaverse in flames or CS heros of humanity I just got, cant remember which, it seems to say that the Republicans have control of the sleepers. Can anyone tell me where this changed? was there some sort of a showdown with archie where he backed down or lost and the Repulicans took the HQ-ECC? Did he just say hell with it and agree to hand over either the entire HQ-ECC and move himself and Hagan to another facility like the M.I. one or move the stasis units to a different facility and give that to them?

More importantly, which book was that in? I've been building my collection slowly, my old GM years back owned every non-rifter book and some of them; but I'm running a group through the War of Unity and stuff around that time frame so most of my purchases have been big core books and NA or CS related and havent gotten all the minion wars stuff and such yet.

Return to “Rifts®”