Rifts bestiary of north america part 1&2

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

kaid
Knight

Rifts bestiary of north america part 1&2

Unread post by kaid »

I noticed a mention in this weeks update that they may be looking at making some bestiaries of north america. These would I think be both good to have and pretty easy to make because a lot of it would be like Dbees of north america taking stuff you already have flesh it out a bit and put it into a nice book with some new art.

I can see these being pretty popular/useful for fast access to various critters without having to pour through god knows how many books to find what you want.
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Re: Rifts bestiary of north america part 1&2

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

i suspect that if they do, it will be like the Dbee's of north america book.. compiling many of the items already printed, with updated write ups, and then adding one a bunch of new ones as well.

though hopefully they'll take a lesson from their monsters and animals book for PFRPG, and include a map for each entry showing where they can be found.. and will include a section with SDC species as well.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website

Return to “Rifts®”