Atlanteans

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

anarchclown
Dungeon Crawler

Atlanteans

Unread post by anarchclown »

Haven't been playing Rifts in years. I used to be somewhat active on these forums for a while a long time ago. I just bought the new Secrets of the Atlanteans book though along with some other back catalogue. I think it's really good and opens up new ways for me to use Atlanteans in my games. I didn't know I wanted that until I now have this book in my hands.
wyrmraker
Hero

Re: Atlanteans

Unread post by wyrmraker »

I'm glad so many people have been able to get ahold of it. My local gaming store has been having issues with their distributor, so my copy has yet to come in. I would have ordered direct from Palladium, but I'm trying to support local business.
anarchclown
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by anarchclown »

Well I live in Stockholm and noone here carries Palladium products there days so there is no need for me to worry about that sadly. :(
Mechghost
Explorer

Unread post by Mechghost »

The 2 game stores in my area can't get it through their distributors unfortunately, so I have to wait for someone to go to the States and see if they don't mind picking it up for me (shipping is just to muc
"Did you find him?"
"Just the parts they didn't like..."
CyberWizard
Newb

Unread post by CyberWizard »

I just got my hands on this book today, I am only 11 pages in and I can tell you my brain is on fire... stargate jedi so many thoughts mixed with atlanteans all flooding my brain.

Return to “Rifts®”