Blood Drive

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Sureshot
Champion
Comment: They Saved Sureshot's Brain!

Blood Drive

Unread post by Sureshot »

Is it just me or is the show Blood Drive a great inspiration for a campaign. I can see a whole order of Techno-wizard creating such devices for the right people and price. I could also see it as a potential sourcebook for Rifts or a series of Rifters. I recommend taking a look at the trailers for the show on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkcUsW8SxC4

A link to the character in charge and who created the Blood Drive. I can see the character as a avatar of some kind of evil alien intelligence.
If it's stupid and it works. It's not stupid

Palladium can't be given a free pass for criticism because people have a lot of emotion invested in it.

Pathfinder is good. It is not the second coming of D&D.

Surshot is absolutely right. (Kevin Seimbeda)

Enlightened Grognard

When I step out of line the mods do their jobs. I don't benefit from some sort of special protection.
13eowulf
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Blood Drive

Unread post by 13eowulf »

Sureshot wrote:Is it just me or is the show Blood Drive a great inspiration for a campaign. I can see a whole order of Techno-wizard creating such devices for the right people and price. I could also see it as a potential sourcebook for Rifts or a series of Rifters. I recommend taking a look at the trailers for the show on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkcUsW8SxC4

A link to the character in charge and who created the Blood Drive. I can see the character as a avatar of some kind of evil alien intelligence.

I watch the show.
Not sure you can file enough serial numbers off that to not run afoul of copyright or conversion policy....
Oderint Dum Metuant.
rem1093
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by rem1093 »

Techowizard-necromancy. Using death to power the device.
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

Something demons would enjoy, perhaps.
Axelmania
Knight

Unread post by Axelmania »

I tried watching that but the opening scene just seemed really corny so I avoided it and watched Thrones/Westworld instead. Did it end up getting decent? Airs on Space so I figured it was more like Z-Nation tier and not Walking Dead tier like other AMC stuff like Into the Badlands.

Missed the boat unless they rerun it. Odds are Crave TV might grab it next year.

Return to “Rifts®”