PDF's of northern gun books???

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

scorps
D-Bee

PDF's of northern gun books???

Unread post by scorps »

sorry if this has been answered before, but when are we going to see the northern gun books in PDF format? thats all i buy these days and i'd like to pick those up. also wondering about heroes of humanity but less so.

btw, so very glad the PDFs at drivethrurpg are now the good electronic format PDFs. only thing that would make them even better would be to index them (at least rifts UE, book of magic, gm guide, and bionics book).
kaid
Knight

Re: PDF's of northern gun books???

Unread post by kaid »

They have been adding more and more PDF's at a pretty good clip so can't say exactly when but they clearly are working to get PDF's of most if not all of their stuff.
Shark_Force
Palladin

Unread post by Shark_Force »

iirc, PDFs of the NG books was one of the exclusives offered to the backers of the megaversal insider for NG 1 & 2.

i wasn't one of those backers, so i don't know if there was a time limit on it that exclusive offer. in any event, i understand that there is already a PDF of the books, just... yeah. backer-exclusive.
Myrrhibis
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Myrrhibis »

Agree - it was an Insider Exclusive...

But so was Lemuria. And it's available on DT. so... *shrug*

As for the indexing issue... I strip the DRM of the ones I buy that have bookmarks of "page001" because that's sooooooo much help.

Because I need to be able to find stuff easily w/o going back to Table of Contents every time.
Myrrhibis
--the VAwitchy Gamer Chick
Help my eggs & hatchlings to grow to hatch: Get your own @ Dragcave.net

Return to “Rifts®”