Rifts supplement on DriveThruRPG

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Willy Elektrix
D-Bee

Rifts supplement on DriveThruRPG

Unread post by Willy Elektrix »

I read a thread on this forum a couple of days ago that described a Rifts supplement on DriveThruRPG that contained some fast-play charts and 50 NPCs.

There was a link to the product on DTRPG and I added it to my wishlist (I think). Now the product is no longer on my wishlist and I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about, or what this supplement was called? Thanks!
Jorick
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Rifts supplement on DriveThruRPG

Unread post by Jorick »

Willy Elektrix wrote:I read a thread on this forum a couple of days ago that described a Rifts supplement on DriveThruRPG that contained some fast-play charts and 50 NPCs.

There was a link to the product on DTRPG and I added it to my wishlist (I think). Now the product is no longer on my wishlist and I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about, or what this supplement was called? Thanks!

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/963 ... Master-Kit
Axelmania
Knight

Unread post by Axelmania »

That only says 20 sample chars, not 50. Still sounds pretty interesting though, if they're fresh NPCs who haven't appeared in anything before it. If I get it and it turns out to be reprints from earlier world books like Erin Tarn I'll be disappointed.
Jorick
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Jorick »

Axelmania wrote:That only says 20 sample chars, not 50. Still sounds pretty interesting though, if they're fresh NPCs who haven't appeared in anything before it. If I get it and it turns out to be reprints from earlier world books like Erin Tarn I'll be disappointed.

They're all new. This is what I posted a couple days ago. There's nothing with 50.
Axelmania
Knight

Unread post by Axelmania »

Any cliff's notes like the OCCs of them and how much pagespace each gets roughly on average?
Jorick
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Jorick »

Axelmania wrote:Any cliff's notes like the OCCs of them and how much pagespace each gets roughly on average?

Often items on DriveThru have reviews. This one is no exception. The first one is lengthy, and, as per the review, can also be found here: http://diehardgamefan.com/2012/03/19/ta ... aster-kit/
Willy Elektrix
D-Bee

Unread post by Willy Elektrix »

Jorick wrote:http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/96335/Rifts-Game-Master-Kit

This is the one! Thanks!

Return to “Rifts®”