Non-Military Coalition OCCs

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Sambot
Adventurer

Non-Military Coalition OCCs

Unread post by Sambot »

My apologies if this has been asked and answered already. I tried looking but couldn't find an answer.

Where can I find a complete list of OCCs used by the Coalition States? So far I know of these;

World Book 11
Cyber Doc
Operator
Research Doctor
Research Scientist
Wilderness Operator

Sourcebook 4
Merchant Marine

Are there any other OCCs that would be a part of the CS Military that aren't already listed? For example the Salvage Expert from World Book 7 would seem to be a natural fit for the CS Navy.

Are there any modifications that need to be made other than they get a uniform, paycheck, and other CS equipment? I can't seem to find any.

Can these OCCs receive Advanced Training? I'm not seeing anything that says no and some seem like a perfect fit for some OCCs. An example being Operators taking the Salvage Expert AT course.

Are any NEMA OCCs still available in the CS or OCCs from other groups providing the CS doesn't already have an equivalent OCC? For example the NEMA Firefighter "Roscoe" or the Administrator from World Book 19?

I know I can do whatever I want in my game but I was wondering if there was any official list or modifications?

Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Re: Non-Military Coalition OCCs

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

I'd replace the CS commando with the SF OCC, then replace the SF OCC with the Paratrooper from Mercenary Adventures. I can't see why they don't have that level of training in the Coalition military.

Any case, non-military OCC's? Body Fixer? I mean, they got really good doctors, right?
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
Sambot
Adventurer

Unread post by Sambot »

Alrik Vas wrote:I'd replace the CS commando with the SF OCC, then replace the SF OCC with the Paratrooper from Mercenary Adventures. I can't see why they don't have that level of training in the Coalition military.

Any case, non-military OCC's? Body Fixer? I mean, they got really good doctors, right?

Sounds interesting.

Yeah, they'd have doctors. Thanks :)
Blue_Lion
Knight

Unread post by Blue_Lion »

The rifter on hacking had a CS hacker OCC if I recall. Offical material
The Clones are coming you shall all be replaced, but who is to say you have not been replaced already.

Master of Type-O and the obvios.

Soon my army oc clones and winged-monkies will rule the world but first, must .......

I may debate canon and RAW, but the games I run are highly house ruled. So I am not debating for how I play but about how the system works as written.
Sambot
Adventurer

Unread post by Sambot »

Blue_Lion wrote:The rifter on hacking had a CS hacker OCC if I recall. Offical material

Blue_Lion
Knight

Unread post by Blue_Lion »

Sambot wrote:
Blue_Lion wrote:The rifter on hacking had a CS hacker OCC if I recall. Offical material

Think it was issue Two.

http://www.nexusnine.net/doc/rftr/01/
The Clones are coming you shall all be replaced, but who is to say you have not been replaced already.

Master of Type-O and the obvios.

Soon my army oc clones and winged-monkies will rule the world but first, must .......

I may debate canon and RAW, but the games I run are highly house ruled. So I am not debating for how I play but about how the system works as written.
Sambot
Adventurer

Unread post by Sambot »

Blue_Lion wrote:
Sambot wrote:

Think it was issue Two.

http://www.nexusnine.net/doc/rftr/01/

I've been looking around more and I haven't see a lot of OCCs going into CS service but there do seem to be a lot of CS equivalents with appropriate modifications; language, literacy, equipment, etc. So I guess it's select OCCs, modify as necessary, get GM's approval, have fun?

Return to “Rifts®”