artwork

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Willy Elektrix
D-Bee

artwork

Unread post by Willy Elektrix »

Hey there! I made a drawing that I would like to share here. It's of a Condoroid from WB9: South America 2. Being from Santiago, he is wearing some traditional Chilean threads. Too bad those don't help his PB score of 5.

You can check out this handsome mutant on my blog.

Do any other artists have some Rifts artwork to share?
Axelmania
Knight

Re: artwork

Unread post by Axelmania »

Is that a radio stuck in his hat? Good example of what Game Master Guide page 39 meant by "radio on a character" I'd say.
Willy Elektrix
D-Bee

Yeah, that's a radio. It gets better reception up there. :-D
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

Yep, the outfit's appropriately traditional Andean wear... :bandit:
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

Considering the amount of drawing I have done, I'm surprised I haven't posted anything Rifts inspired really. I'll have to remedy this.
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
Willy Elektrix
D-Bee

Alrik Vas wrote:Considering the amount of drawing I have done, I'm surprised I haven't posted anything Rifts inspired really. I'll have to remedy this.

You should! In my experience, a lot of role-players are also artists. When I started this thread, I imagined that it would fill with artwork. I was so wrong.
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

There are a lot, and most people are actually pretty supportive of it. I'm a slacker, though. :P
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
johnkretzer
Adventurer
Comment: Power gaming in Rifts is NOT hard or challenging. If you want to impress people with you power gaming skills try Toon

Unread post by johnkretzer »

Willy Elektrix wrote:Hey there! I made a drawing that I would like to share here. It's of a Condoroid from WB9: South America 2. Being from Santiago, he is wearing some traditional Chilean threads. Too bad those don't help his PB score of 5.

You can check out this handsome mutant on my blog.

Do any other artists have some Rifts artwork to share?

Nice art. Me I have no artistic talent in drawing...anything beyond stick figures is beyond me.
Willy Elektrix
D-Bee

I made some artwork of my new character: an Octoman City Rat.

If you are so inclined, you can check it out on my blog.
Axelmania
Knight

Unread post by Axelmania »

Condoroids and Octomen can't seem to be as cute as Mutant Rats like Magali in Machinations.
Hotrod
Knight

Unread post by Hotrod »

There's a Rifts group on DeviantArt that has a lot of great stuff, both published and un-published. I've also mapped out Rifts maps of Northern Gun, Atlantis, and the British Isles, which you can see in my gallery, linked below.
Hotrod
Author, Rifter Contributor, and Map Artist
Duty's Edge, a Rifts novel. Available as an ebook, PDF,or printed book.
Check out my maps here!
Also, check out my Instant NPC Generators!
Like what you see? There's more on my Patreon Page.
Willy Elektrix
D-Bee

Axelmania wrote:Condoroids and Octomen can't seem to be as cute as Mutant Rats like Magali in Machinations.

I don't think I intended the Octoman to be cute, but he just came out that way.

Hotrod wrote:There's a Rifts group on DeviantArt that has a lot of great stuff, both published and un-published. I've also mapped out Rifts maps of Northern Gun, Atlantis, and the British Isles, which you can see in my gallery, linked below.

I'm not on DeviantArt, but I just checked out the group. A few too many scantily-clad ladies, but otherwise it's cool as heck!

I've seen your maps before actually. I haven't used them in a campaign yet, but they are pretty nice.

Return to “Rifts®”