The Old Ones

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Mithrindir
D-Bee

The Old Ones

Unread post by Mithrindir »

Our campaign started 3 years ago with over 90 sessions invested.

We started as city rats and now we are trying to Keep Xy asleep. Or Break the cycle of Xy waking and being re trapped, after destroying the Megaverse.

Thinks have changed since the days working as a Crappy Mechanic on skycycles for some extra credits.

Cyrus
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: The Old Ones

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Mithrindir wrote:Our campaign started 3 years ago with over 90 sessions invested.

We started as city rats and now we are trying to Keep Xy asleep. Or Break the cycle of Xy waking and being re trapped, after destroying the Megaverse.

Thinks have changed since the days working as a Crappy Mechanic on skycycles for some extra credits.

Cyrus

You should read the game text for the deity Thoth. It is interesting in relation to this post.

I don't know, off hand, if Thoth is stat'ed in a rifts book. But Thoth is Stat'ed out in the Dragons and Gods book on page 143. Along with the text that would be interesting.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
J_cobbers
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by J_cobbers »

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:You should read the game text for the deity Thoth. It is interesting in relation to this post.

I don't know, off hand, if Thoth is stat'ed in a rifts book. But Thoth is Stat'ed out in the Dragons and Gods book on page 143. Along with the text that would be interesting.

Isn't he stated out in Pantheons of the Megaverse? Been a lot time since I went through it but if he was stated in a Rifts book that'd be the one.
My contribution to the world shall be a meat based vegitable subsitute.
This message brought to you by the Rifts (R) Ogre Party of North America (TM).
Vote Ogre Party 2016, "A 4th Human Baby in Every Pot!"(C)
"Make Babies Taste Great Again"(C)
Proseksword
Adventurer

Unread post by Proseksword »

Thoth is stated out in RIFTs Africa, I want to say.....
Mithrindir
D-Bee

Unread post by Mithrindir »

Yea.. Seems Thoth is Xy but unaware of himself. Problem is we have Some Crazy Villain that is trying to us to wake Xy. I think he wants to kill him so he will have the power of reality to himself.

This Vilian is Vorhan. We have come to Learn Vorhan is a Dream of Xy.

Right now my wife "Daisy" is Headed to wake "Hope" She is laying on the Tomb of Creation.

She has become a Dream Lord and walks the dreaming. Some say she herself may be a dream as well...
Glistam
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.

Unread post by Glistam »

Mithrindir wrote:Yea.. Seems Thoth is Xy but unaware of himself. Problem is we have Some Crazy Villain that is trying to us to wake Xy. I think he wants to kill him so he will have the power of reality to himself.

This Vilian is Vorhan. We have come to Learn Vorhan is a Dream of Xy.

Right now my wife "Daisy" is Headed to wake "Hope" She is laying on the Tomb of Creation.

She has become a Dream Lord and walks the dreaming. Some say she herself may be a dream as well...

Sounds like an awesome game, and that whatever was written about Thoth/Xy in the Rifts books has been supplanted by your G.M. to excellent effect. Enjoy the game and keep the Megaverse safe!
Zerebus: "I like MDC. MDC is a hundred times better than SDC."

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | Rifts random encounters
New Fire magic | New Temporal magic
Grim Gulf, the Nightlands version of Century Station

Let Chaos Magic flow in your campaigns.

Return to “Rifts®”