Level 11 Rifts Earth Adventures.

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

Level 11 Rifts Earth Adventures.

Unread post by say652 »

Ideas for top tier level Adventures.
Limited to Rifts Earth.

At this level the characters be relatively famous or Infamous.
What, if any affect should these high level characters have in a Campaign world?
Should i allow them to build a Mercenary Company?
Settle a Town?

Open to suggestions.
dragonfett
Knight

Re: Level 11 Rifts Earth Adventures.

Unread post by dragonfett »

Kill the Xiticix?
Bring down the CS?
Kill a Vampire Intelligence?
Kick the Splugorth out of Atlantis?
End starvation for everybody on the planet?
Because this is Rifts, that is a very open ended question in my opinion and more depends on the GM. I have seen a brand new group of level one PC's form a Merc Unit.

However it sounds to me like your group just finished a story arc (or you are expecting them to soon) and now you are trying to think of what to throw at them next. If that is the case and you are wanting to try and come up with something epic, what about a story arc where you go back in time and change some event?
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
Against an Army of Darkness
And Horrors Unknown
J_cobbers
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by J_cobbers »

Here are some ideas:
There's the classic stop the 4 horsemen in Africa and or overthrow Rama-set in Egypt.
Cleans Mexico of the vampire scourge (mostly)
Aid Trix and the NGR in taking out large portions of the Brodkil or Gargoyle threats.
Re-establish contact with the orbiting space stations, clear out killer satellites and normalize space travel.
Reunite NEMA and ARCHIE III on peaceful terms for the good of mankind.
Take down Lord Dunscan and the evil factions of the Federation of Magic to turn it to a force for good.
Widen Lazlo / New Lazlo's influence.
Reform the CS as a safe haven for all peaceful peoples and to embrace literacy and education for the common man/being
Expose Merrlyn and his evil influence in England and bring about a new Arthurian age.
Take out the Lord of the Deep.
Close the St. Louis perma Rift.

As for founding a Merc Company or town/cit? Absolutely you should let them set up a merc company or a town, that gives them a chance to do something different from a leadership perspective. Story wise and you can introduce a bunch of NPCs as recruits to their company/town and contracts for employment that get bigger in scale, but with the associated costs of supplies etc going up too, so the stakes get bigger. Puts them in a better position to negotiate with larger kingdoms and deal with bigger threats and do even more epic things.
My contribution to the world shall be a meat based vegitable subsitute.
This message brought to you by the Rifts (R) Ogre Party of North America (TM).
Vote Ogre Party 2016, "A 4th Human Baby in Every Pot!"(C)
"Make Babies Taste Great Again"(C)
Library Ogre
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: My comments do not necessarily represent the views of Palladium Books.

Unread post by Library Ogre »

Crazy dungeon crawl through the unmapped depths of Lone Star, as Bradford unleashes increasingly powerful and bizarre forced mutations to stop you.
-overproduced by Martin Hannett

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
Happiness is a long block list.
If you don't want to be vilified, don't act like a villain.
The Megaverse runs on vibes.
All Palladium Articles
Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!

Return to “Rifts®”