Wrath of God Destroyer

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

MaDog
D-Bee

Wrath of God Destroyer

Unread post by MaDog »

While looking through various different books for different power armors/robots to use (my character is a GiGi) I've come across something called a Wrath of God Destroyer. It is amazing, and I've thought about getting one to at least have sitting in a hangar in case things get way too out of control in the world I'm in. The thing is, while reading about it, I couldn't help but notice the distinct lack of a picture. Even the all knowing Google has failed in helping me to find one. I'm just trying to get a better grasp of what this thing's persona is, and was wondering if anywhere out there had a picture or a good way to describe it beyond "walking death machine".
Slight001
Hero

Re: Wrath of God Destroyer

Unread post by Slight001 »

Isn't this the one that turns it's pilot into a biological targeting computer?

EDIT: Yep... that thing is an NPC mecha (with good reason...) that effectively kills its 'pilot' when first turned on. Might want to reread the fluff bits at the start... that said it's described as looking like a flat bottomed land battleship that hovers... getting serious Heavy Gear vibs... I'd look up Naruni space ships... of which I can't think of any...

Sorry I couldn't be more help Naruni isn't really my thing... I tend to prefer human weapons and equipment... just feels wrong to shot xeno's with their own gear...
"If your plan relies upon chance to succeed, then you've already failed."
"Sometimes to achieve the greatest good, one must commit great evil."
MaDog
D-Bee

Unread post by MaDog »

Sorry I couldn't be more help Naruni isn't really my thing... I tend to prefer human weapons and equipment... just feels wrong to shot xeno's with their own gear...[/edit]

It's all good. And man, there's no better way to kill Xenos than with their own gear.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Wrath of God Destroyer…..Book? page?
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Blue_Lion
Knight

Unread post by Blue_Lion »

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:Wrath of God Destroyer…..Book? page?

It is from nuni second wave.

It is powerful but reduces the pilot to parts. No known picture of it exists. (Fluff says its use is a war crime in phase world.)
The Clones are coming you shall all be replaced, but who is to say you have not been replaced already.

Master of Type-O and the obvios.

Soon my army oc clones and winged-monkies will rule the world but first, must .......

I may debate canon and RAW, but the games I run are highly house ruled. So I am not debating for how I play but about how the system works as written.
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

Think of it as a BOLO without treads and without the BOLO's cuddly knight-paladin AI.

Come to think of it, it's the sort of thing that appears at least thrice in the expanded BOLO-universe stories by way of 'cyBOLOs'...supertanks with human brains as organic computers(four times if you count Keith Laumer using the idea himself in A Plague of Demons)
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

taalismn wrote:Think of it as a BOLO without treads and without the BOLO's cuddly knight-paladin AI.

Come to think of it, it's the sort of thing that appears at least thrice in the expanded BOLO-universe stories by way of 'cyBOLOs'...supertanks with human brains as organic computers(four times if you count Keith Laumer using the idea himself in A Plague of Demons)

yeah, various of the human splinter-nations made use of Bolo grade vehicles controlled by cybernetically connected human minds.
and you also had Bolo Strike, where an alien race made use of
Spoiler:
digitized copies of human minds to control Bolo hardware. being software based, the copied minds could be updated with records from previous uses (giving Cylon like ressurection ability) and even dupplicated.. which they did at one point to put 4 copies of the same person into 4 bolo's, to try and overcome the drawbacks of the Bolo's data sharing network systems. needless to say since said mind copying had a religious component in that alien society, and human minds worked differently than the aliens, the Continuity Flaw reared it's head.
(one of my favorite Bolo books, after Bolo Brigade)

personally i've always figured that the "Golems" (Mk.XXIV's with non-sentient AI and a 3 man crew) that appeared in the Story Miles to Go deserved more use in the setting though. sure they're outclassed by any bolo Mk.XX and up, but i would imagine they'd be a lot easier to build a crew compartment and non-sentient AI (which most races can build already) than develop brain-computer interfaces.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
taalismn
Priest

glitterboy2098 wrote:personally i've always figured that the "Golems" (Mk.XXIV's with non-sentient AI and a 3 man crew) that appeared in the Story Miles to Go deserved more use in the setting though. sure they're outclassed by any bolo Mk.XX and up, but i would imagine they'd be a lot easier to build a crew compartment and non-sentient AI (which most races can build already) than develop brain-computer interfaces.

The 'Bolos' identified as such in the Retief series, which had very little in common with the Bolo-Concordiat worldline, were, if you want to force the issue and shorehorn one into the other, either brainburned lower-mark Bolos or were Golems(The Retief series also has Bolo-like units being manufactured by the militaristic Human Bogan nation....it would make more sense, given the setting, if they were Golems). And, of course, there was the Kai Sabers....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
dragonfett
Knight

Unread post by dragonfett »

What is "bolo"?
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
Against an Army of Darkness
And Horrors Unknown
guardiandashi
Hero

Unread post by guardiandashi »

dragonfett wrote:What is "bolo"?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolo_(tank)

basically its a superheavy tank usually mostly (to completely) AI controlled

if you ever read the legacy lf the aldnada series by john ringo "bun Bun" was a boloesk tank used by the earth defense forces.

in the actual boloverse by Keith Laumer most of the things use whats called a "hellbore" cannon as their main guns sometimes with the 1-2 main turrets, and with said turrets sometimes mounting 1-3 of the cannons.

hellbores especially the bigger ones as primary guns are often described as having megaton/second rated firepower as they are a form of fusion cannon depending on what descriptions you read the hellbores are either a form of "railgun that fires a deuterium shard" that turns into a fusion explosion on impact, or a weapon that more closely resembles a dramatically scaled up neruni plasma cartridge weapon IE it loads a deuterium slug into the breach of the hellbore cannon then triggers a fusion reaction and throws an energy bolt that is essentially a channeled and directed fusion explosion at you.

some of the latest (highest mark bolos) have 100-200 ish mm hellbores as primary cannons, and smaller 20-30ish mm ones as part of their "infinite repeater" secondary batteries

the best summary would be to take a ww1 - ww2 battleship turn it into an enormous tank and then have it drive around shooting stuff.
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

one of the better visualizations i've seen. it is a Mk.XXXIII though, the biggest, toughest, most advanced, (and last) Concordate built Bolo design.
http://shimmering-sword.deviantart.com/ ... -186750887
(for scale, that mecha thing it's blowing up in the bottom left? would be at least the size of a Triax Devastator)

They are basically tanks that are more like land battleships.. thousands of tons mass, the size of buildings, carrying firepower sufficient to lay waste to entire armies (or countries, continents, even planets in the most advanced versions).

the earlier models are smaller, they grew in size and power over hundreds of years.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

You become the machine? Omnimessaih be.praised!

Wait...it means I'm a corpse-servitor. Ballocks.
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
taalismn
Priest

Alrik Vas wrote:You become the machine? Omnimessaih be.praised!

Just a cog in the machine....and the machine is booby-trapped.

Ewww....WoGD vs TGE Armageddon Machine......
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
MaDog
D-Bee

Unread post by MaDog »

Alrik Vas wrote:You become the machine? Omnimessaih be.praised!

The best way to look at the Wrath of God Destroyer is it's a death machine that just needs a human brain to run. Once you accept the terms of the contract, it rips apart your body, puts your brain inside it, then hunts down anything and everything that has ever wronged you. The problem is, it could be something as stupid as Lucy taking your last piece of candy when you were three. Even if you forgive someone for their misdeeds to you, no matter how small, the destroyer will still hunt them down. On a brighter note, the Naruni have stated that so long as 2/3 the selling price is met up front (which the full price is 3.2 billion), they will sell it to you on a payment plan. Especially if you're going to use it to go after the CS and/or Northern Guns. I almost forgot. Once your brain is inside the thing, there's no way to undo the transformation. Your character becomes this thing for the rest of eternity (or it's power unit's life which is something I need to look up).
Procopius
D-Bee
Comment: "He can neither read nor write and in him already there broods a taste for mindless violence."

Unread post by Procopius »

MaDog wrote:Once you accept the terms of the contract, it rips apart your body, puts your brain inside it, then hunts down anything and everything that has ever wronged you. The problem is, it could be something as stupid as Lucy taking your last piece of candy when you were three.

One imagines the sales reps go the extra mile to make sure there's no hard feelings on the buyer's part.
"Any life when viewed from the inside is simply a series of defeats."
-- George Orwell
SpiritInterface
Hero

Unread post by SpiritInterface »

Any GM that lets this thing anywhere near their players should be taken out back and beaten until they see sense.
Veni Vidi Vici
Una Salus Victis Nullam Sperare Salutem
Sic vis pacem, Para bellum
Audentes fortuna iuvat
O Tolmon Nika
Oderint Dum Metuant
taalismn
Priest

SpiritInterface wrote:Any GM that lets this thing anywhere near their players should be taken out back and beaten until they see sense.

Any player that lets themselves get conned into jumping into this thing deserves to have their PC perma-killed and their stat sheets burned.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Blue_Lion
Knight

I think it is funny as a gm to put something near players they have no chance of getting. Something they only see in the Nurni show room when they do not have any where near the money to buy it.
The Clones are coming you shall all be replaced, but who is to say you have not been replaced already.

Soon my army oc clones and winged-monkies will rule the world but first, must .......

I may debate canon and RAW, but the games I run are highly house ruled. So I am not debating for how I play but about how the system works as written.
say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

Unread post by say652 »

Angrar Robotics.

It's not common knowledge the suits turn you into a demon.

I doubt the corpse effect of this machine is common knowledge also.

Sometimes you gotta have an epic Starwarsesque Armada Space Battle.
taalismn
Priest

Blue_Lion wrote:I think it is funny as a gm to put something near players they have no chance of getting. Something they only see in the Nurni show room when they do not have any where near the money to buy it.

And upon reading the fine print they realize how lucky they are that they CAN'T afford it in purely monetary terms.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Procopius
D-Bee
Comment: "He can neither read nor write and in him already there broods a taste for mindless violence."

Unread post by Procopius »

taalismn wrote:
Blue_Lion wrote:I think it is funny as a gm to put something near players they have no chance of getting. Something they only see in the Nurni show room when they do not have any where near the money to buy it.

And upon reading the fine print they realize how lucky they are that they CAN'T afford it in purely monetary terms.

I suppose on Rifts Earth, Naruni has a huge advantage in that many CAN'T read the fine print.
"Any life when viewed from the inside is simply a series of defeats."
-- George Orwell
Blue_Lion
Knight

Procopius wrote:
taalismn wrote:

I suppose on Rifts Earth, Naruni has a huge advantage in that many CAN'T read the fine print.

If they even provide the instruction manual with it. It would not be in the sale contract but the instruction manual that it would tell you the ship turns you into spare parts.

"Oh when you are ready to use it just walk inside the ramp without MD body armor ship will do the rest."

Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

Blue_Lion wrote:
Procopius wrote:
taalismn wrote:

If they even provide the instruction manual with it. It would not be in the sale contract but the instruction manual that it would tell you the ship turns you into spare parts.

"Oh when you are ready to use it just walk inside the ramp without MD body armor ship will do the rest."

That would serve the naruni poorly. So what is the person going to be most angry at the moment they're ripped apart? Shure the CS has been a pain in their back side, maybe even killed their whole family or even wounded them, bet they never tore them apart.

I doubt it vivisects the pilot they probably lay or sit down in a chair and get connect to it through non invasive means and then are just never let go.
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
Slight001
Hero

Zer0 Kay... the description is very blatant about how the destroyer basically dismantles the "pilot's" body. No quote as I'm at work and on my phone.
guardiandashi
Hero

Unread post by guardiandashi »

Slight001 wrote:Zer0 Kay... the description is very blatant about how the destroyer basically dismantles the "pilot's" body. No quote as I'm at work and on my phone.

I just read it and it really reminds me of the system I read about in a novel but I can't remember exactly what it was.

basically the "pilot" walks into the "access to the command station" the system then initiates a connection to the nervous system (it might) "disable" any sensation of pain or just make the "pilot" forget the pain. as its connectors burrow into and connect to the nerves as it proceeds to remove extraneous body parts. by the time the system is done effectively the pilot is a brain in a jar, hardwired into the vehicle.

actually in a way it reminds me of Robocop 2? where the big bad guy was the druggie that got incorporated into the "super bot" and was reduced to a brain, spine and the eyes connected into the machine.

the unit is set to go after "enemies" effectively anyone who ever hurt the feelings (or even just slighted the pilot) and is a merciless killing machine ~300ft long and resembles a floating ship.

in many ways its rifts equivalent of a Bolo, or a bigger version of the tanks in the novel "a boy and his tank" by Leo Frankowski.
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Zer0 Kay wrote:That would serve the naruni poorly. So what is the person going to be most angry at the moment they're ripped apart? Shure the CS has been a pain in their back side, maybe even killed their whole family or even wounded them, bet they never tore them apart.

i would presume the Vivisection happens so fast and with enough suddeness that purchase regret isn't a big factor in the target list.

even if it does.. consider that the Naruni do know what these things can do, even if they didn't build them. delivery would certainly be in some remote area well away from any surviving naruni dealerships on earth. and if they lose a uteni salesrep or two.. well cost of business. even with a "i hate the CS" discount factored in they'd just have made a fortune off the vehicle's sale. so by the time the vehicle finds a naruni dealership or salesman to shoot up, it's probably rampaged across most of the CS. which is a Win for the naruni.. they got paid, and they got revenge.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
eliakon
Palladin
Comment: Palladium Books Canon is set solely by Kevin Siembieda, either in person, or by his approval of published material.

Unread post by eliakon »

And this assumes that the Naruni don't have some sort of remote cut out, or override program to prevent the AI from targeting Naurni assets.

And if your the kind that might regret things later, you probably shouldn't be dealing with the Naruni anyway...
The rules are not a bludgeon with which to hammer a character into a game. They are a guide to how a group of friends can get together to weave a collective story that entertains everyone involved. We forget that at our peril.

Edmund Burke wrote:The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Blue_Lion
Knight

eliakon wrote:And this assumes that the Naruni don't have some sort of remote cut out, or override program to prevent the AI from targeting Naurni assets.

And if your the kind that might regret things later, you probably shouldn't be dealing with the Naruni anyway...

Also assuming it uses or access short term memory and not just dump it. Because at the moment of your death dissection it would be likely the ship was considered the greatest threat. the destroy itself might replace short term memory.

Axelmania
Knight

Unread post by Axelmania »

Dimension Book 8 page 85.

Of course you could probably escape it by dying and coming back with the Multiple Lives superpower from Heroes Unlimited or the Reincarnation from Mystic China.

I wondered if your bound-body could be bypassed through doing something like Astral Projection, but something this invasive might be on par with a full or at least partial bionic conversion and mess with psionic abilities.

Still makes you wonder what the Mechanoids could manage with it since they seem not to be affected by that problem.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

glitterboy2098 wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:That would serve the naruni poorly. So what is the person going to be most angry at the moment they're ripped apart? Shure the CS has been a pain in their back side, maybe even killed their whole family or even wounded them, bet they never tore them apart.

i would presume the Vivisection happens so fast and with enough suddeness that purchase regret isn't a big factor in the target list.

even if it does.. consider that the Naruni do know what these things can do, even if they didn't build them. delivery would certainly be in some remote area well away from any surviving naruni dealerships on earth. and if they lose a uteni salesrep or two.. well cost of business. even with a "i hate the CS" discount factored in they'd just have made a fortune off the vehicle's sale. so by the time the vehicle finds a naruni dealership or salesman to shoot up, it's probably rampaged across most of the CS. which is a Win for the naruni.. they got paid, and they got revenge.

Still be better if they made the thing or remake the things to operate as a normal vehicle with a crew.
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
taalismn
Priest

Zer0 Kay wrote:
glitterboy2098 wrote:

Still be better if they made the thing or remake the things to operate as a normal vehicle with a crew.

Depends on how successful they are in reverse-engineering the original technology and scrubbing it of any integral traps. It might be like trying to reverse-engineer a live nuclear weapon and trying to make something more benign like a cannon or landmine from the implosion charges.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

Regardless, word might get around that though these things are powerful, the continued existence of the CS might suggest the destroyer has a low mission success rate. :P
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
taalismn
Priest

Alrik Vas wrote:Regardless, word might get around that though these things are powerful, the continued existence of the CS might suggest the destroyer has a low mission success rate. :P

Or no single buyer has the combination of both enough money and utter lack of sense. The really angry, insanely vengeful, and genocidally insane with a hate-on for the CS, most likely lost everything of material value and thus are lacking in that regard. Those with the money most likely are smart enough to see the snapper in the WoGD and have chosen other routes of revenge that allow them to both crush their enemies AND live to enjoy it.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Blue_Lion
Knight

taalismn wrote:
Alrik Vas wrote:Regardless, word might get around that though these things are powerful, the continued existence of the CS might suggest the destroyer has a low mission success rate. :P

Or no single buyer has the combination of both enough money and utter lack of sense. The really angry, insanely vengeful, and genocidally insane with a hate-on for the CS, most likely lost everything of material value and thus are lacking in that regard. Those with the money most likely are smart enough to see the snapper in the WoGD and have chosen other routes of revenge that allow them to both crush their enemies AND live to enjoy it.

Think it is likely the second as its use is a war crime in phase world.

Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Blue_Lion wrote:
taalismn wrote:

Are you saying because it is a war crime people would know or that people have figured it out before?
taalismn
Priest

WoGDs are something of a thorny proposition for Naruni; on one hand they're really powerful and Naruni has them; on the other hand they're too dangerous to use that NE can't just price them to go to just ANYBODY. However, just having them sitting around gathering dust means they're not generating profit for the Naruni. So they uneasily price them such that acquiring them supposedly becomes a real test of the would-be buyers, and so Naruni not only makes an obscene profit off each sold, but the marketing process is such that they can ease their withered consciences and wash their hands and claim 'well, they met the high requirements and at that point if they didn't buy from us, they'd have bought something even more terrible from somebody else...like maybe bought an asteroid strike or massdrivers or something. Not much else we could do. So sad how it turned out."(goes back to counting money).
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Blue_Lion
Knight

Zer0 Kay wrote:
Blue_Lion wrote:
taalismn wrote:

Are you saying because it is a war crime people would know or that people have figured it out before?

I am saying it is a war crime the book says it is. To be a war crime a weapon must either produce needless suffering, or cause massive damage over a wide area and not limit to military targets. Giving the nature of the weapon it is likely the second and that it is listed as such means it has successfully done so on more than one occasion in the three galaxies. So is potentially worse if let loose on earth where star ships are not common.

Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Blue_Lion wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:
Blue_Lion wrote:
taalismn wrote:

I am saying it is a war crime the book says it is. To be a war crime a weapon must either produce needless suffering, or cause massive damage over a wide area and not limit to military targets. Giving the nature of the weapon it is likely the second and that it is listed as such means it has successfully done so on more than one occasion in the three galaxies. So is potentially worse if let loose on earth where star ships are not common.

So what does that have to do with this
Those with the money most likely are smart enough to see the snapper in the WoGD and have chosen other routes of revenge that allow them to both crush their enemies AND live to enjoy it.

As it is the second of the two options. Unless your Type-O skills are such that second is a typo of first. :)
HWalsh
Hero

Unread post by HWalsh »

I don't have Phase World, but, on the whole how dangerous are these things? Like 10 of them say, simultaneously, attack Chi-Town?

How much damage can they possibly inflict?
Slight001
Hero

HWalsh wrote:How much damage can they possibly inflict?

a rather impressive amount though far less then you're hoping for... They are essentially land based destroyers and suffer from being a big target. More importantly you'll need to worry about the pilots and all the people that have ever so much as annoyed them...

Remember that one from three years ago who cut you off? How about that one you asked out only from them to turn you down for the local trash? Yeah lets not forget about the trash... damn people don't they know their place... and so on...

These weapons will inflict massive collateral damage in their pursuit of their targets... at that point wouldn't that make you the very monster you believe the Coalition is?
HWalsh
Hero

Unread post by HWalsh »

Slight001 wrote:

a rather impressive amount though far less then you're hoping for... They are essentially land based destroyers and suffer from being a big target. More importantly you'll need to worry about the pilots and all the people that have ever so much as annoyed them...

Remember that one from three years ago who cut you off? How about that one you asked out only from them to turn you down for the local trash? Yeah lets not forget about the trash... damn people don't they know their place... and so on...

These weapons will inflict massive collateral damage in their pursuit of their targets... at that point wouldn't that make you the very monster you believe the Coalition is?

Generally... I think its almost impossible to be a worse monster than the CS.

But any way that I can learn to inflict significant harm on them I generally take the opportunity to. You never know when that information may come in handy. Know your enemy, know their capabilities, know the best and most effective ways to inflict harm.
The Beast
Demon Lord Extraordinaire
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?

Unread post by The Beast »

Slight001 wrote:

Actually they have a contra-gravity drive.
taalismn
Priest

The Beast wrote:[

It's a spacecraft that prefers to travel just a few ft above the ground(presumably the better to see the facial expressions of those the pilot is about to murder).
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Slight001
Hero

The Beast wrote:
Slight001 wrote:

Yep... and yet it still is built like a land ship... even going so far as to include an anti-boarding plasma field that only works to stop boarding actions from beneath or alongside it... almost as if the author was imagining it floating along the ground guns blazing as it hunts for its targets...

Return to “Rifts®”