Vampire Response

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

nilgravity
Dungeon Crawler

Vampire Response

Unread post by nilgravity »

I decided instead of letting my informed/biased opinion or randomness decide how the NPCs will react, I will leave it to you guys. I'm presenting here information the vampires would have, though there might be more things I forgot to meantion so feel free to ask questions.

Here's the situation. It is currently December 100 PA. Six months ago, a member of Reid's Rangers raised an army of 100 soldiers because he heard rumors that there was some sort of vampire god in the yucatan. This was doomed to fail until he crossed paths with the budding kingdom of Ebenezer (which has Bonampak at it's center and reaches Yaxchillian) and their general Sir Castor.
Castor doubled their army overnight and not only destroyed the Milta Vampire Intelligence but immediately withstood an attack by the full force of Armageddon Inc. (though he did retreat).
Armageddon Inc. has been on retainer to a slave port city on the southern Peninsula of central America which used to feed a distribution line of slaves all along the vampire kingdom. Ebenezer has taken over the route for trade between Bonampak to Houstown. This has created an increase of armed resistance.
Another intelligence still operating from the yucatan has dug into a near by city to launch attacks from which was a mistake because it turned out the neighboring city is occupied by Werejaguar (Palenque).
One assault has been attempted on the Ebenezer city of Flex (base of their manufacturing) but they were thwarted by Sir Castor who had a Thunder Axe.
The other Intellegences decided to wait it out which seemed to work for Doc Reid himself killed Sir Castor until last night when his proteges liberated 3000 human slave stock and fought off an army of 5000 wild vampires in a retaliation attack against Ciudad Victoria (where the slaves were presumed to have been stashed).

How would the Vampire Intelligences respond?

Return to “Rifts®”