True Atlantean Undead Slayer

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

RiftJunkie
Dungeon Crawler

True Atlantean Undead Slayer

Unread post by RiftJunkie »

They get an E-Rifle and E-Pistol to start (besides the Tats, duh). Being Dimension hoppers; what would be their LIKELY weapons? Most anything COULD be on the table, but I'd like to know what you think they should have.
My apologies up front if my posts come across as argumentative or crass. It is not a personal attack on anyone, just my blunt style. I bear no ill will towards anybody that plays Palladium Games (there’s not enough of us to hold a grudge).
Nightmask
Palladin

Re: True Atlantean Undead Slayer

Unread post by Nightmask »

Depends on where he starts, where he thinks he's heading, and what trouble he thinks he'd have recharging his weapons. He's not likely to carry one of those heavy laser rifles from Phase World for example if he's uncertain he can get his e-clips recharged, so he would likely take weapons he can easily get repaired and recharged where he's going since a powerful weapon you can't recharge is far less useful than a less powerful one you can recharge at any time.
Fair warning: I consider being called a munchkin a highly offensive slur and do report people when they err in doing so.

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

It's 'canon', not 'cannon'. A cannon is a big gun like on pirate ships, canon is what you mean when referring to something as being contained within one of the books such as how many dice to roll for a stat.
eliakon
Palladin
Comment: Palladium Books Canon is set solely by Kevin Siembieda, either in person, or by his approval of published material.

Unread post by eliakon »

The best answer is "what ever is appropriate for the game he is in." Which while its a bit of a cop out is pretty true. I sort of visualize them as relying more on their powers than on gear....so they would probably just have something that they picked up to use as a back up weapon. Thus pick a weapon that is local to the game setting.
The rules are not a bludgeon with which to hammer a character into a game. They are a guide to how a group of friends can get together to weave a collective story that entertains everyone involved. We forget that at our peril.

Edmund Burke wrote:The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
cosmicfish
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Hi.

Unread post by cosmicfish »

To be honest, the answer is going to vary from clan-to-clan and person-to-person. Those who find themselves most dependent on the weapon are probably going to take the most powerful weapons they can get their hands on, knowing that they can always get something else later if needed. Those who spend the most effort trying to blend in to the population will pick whatever is effective but inconspicuous. Many will just go with personal preferences or whatever is available at the time they are buying - if it is not their primary weapon (and generally they will prefer to use their magic) then it is not likely to be a major decision for them.
Mack
Supreme Being
Comment: This space for rent.

Unread post by Mack »

Generally speaking, I would expect an Undead Slayer to carry a fairly inexpensive and easy to replace set of Energy Weapons.

1) His natural tendency is to rely on his own abilities. So I don't think he's going to expend much of his resources on a tool that he won't use that often.
2) Given how tough an Undead Slayer is, I expect his equipment to suffer a lot of abuse. For example, he can shrug off area of effect damage but his equipment can't. Or he may decide to wrestle with a Rhino-Buffalo (because he can).

So one way to look at it is that he can use Energy Weapons if needed, but doesn't do it that often.
Some gave all.
Love your neighbor.
Know the facts. Know your opinion. Know the difference.
The Beast
Demon Lord Extraordinaire
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?

Unread post by The Beast »

Nightmask wrote:Depends on where he starts, where he thinks he's heading, and what trouble he thinks he'd have recharging his weapons. He's not likely to carry one of those heavy laser rifles from Phase World for example if he's uncertain he can get his e-clips recharged, so he would likely take weapons he can easily get repaired and recharged where he's going since a powerful weapon you can't recharge is far less useful than a less powerful one you can recharge at any time.

IIRC, Palladium avoided that issue by saying all e-clips are universal, regardless of manufacturer, design, or dimension of origin, unless otherwise specified (ie: the Arkhon weapons).
Subjugator
Palladium Books® Super Fan

Unread post by Subjugator »

I'd expect him to have TW weapons. :)
There's a reason...and a very good one...that I have certain people in this forum blocked both here and on Facebook.

I can see an illustration of that nearly every time I come here.
Nightmask
Palladin

The Beast wrote:
Nightmask wrote:Depends on where he starts, where he thinks he's heading, and what trouble he thinks he'd have recharging his weapons. He's not likely to carry one of those heavy laser rifles from Phase World for example if he's uncertain he can get his e-clips recharged, so he would likely take weapons he can easily get repaired and recharged where he's going since a powerful weapon you can't recharge is far less useful than a less powerful one you can recharge at any time.

IIRC, Palladium avoided that issue by saying all e-clips are universal, regardless of manufacturer, design, or dimension of origin, unless otherwise specified (ie: the Arkhon weapons).

Phase World e-clips aren't the same as Rifts Earth E-clips, hence why those weapons sold on Rifts Earth have a modification to run on Earth-style clips and aren't quite as effective as those from Phase World. The 'universal' is really 'planetary', as most Rifts Earth E-clips are based off the golden-age design for pistol and rifle e-clips, the only Rifts-native clips that weren't were the Russian ones and they can still run off a regular e-clip with an adapter.
Fair warning: I consider being called a munchkin a highly offensive slur and do report people when they err in doing so.

It's 'canon', not 'cannon'. A cannon is a big gun like on pirate ships, canon is what you mean when referring to something as being contained within one of the books such as how many dice to roll for a stat.
flatline
Knight

Unread post by flatline »

Whatever fits his backstory (and meets with GM approval). If he's been fighting the Splugorth, perhaps a Kitanni weapon. If he's spent most of his training in North America, then perhaps something by Wilk's or Northern Gun. If he's been in South America, then whatever he might have appropriated from there. If he's been to Phase World...well, you get the idea.

TW weapons would be highly appealing given his fast PPE recovery.

I played an undead slayer a long time ago. I think he started with a TW converted L-20 and a TK machinegun. He spent most of his time on Wormwood, so the GM was pretty lenient about letting us start with TW converted weapons since "magic is the technology of wormwood" (or whatever the book says).

--flatline
I don't care about canon answers. I'm interested in good, well-reasoned answers and, perhaps, a short discussion of how that answer is supported or contradicted by canon.

If I don't provide a book and page number, then don't assume that I'm describing canon. I'll tell you if I'm describing canon.
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

Mack wrote:Generally speaking, I would expect an Undead Slayer to carry a fairly inexpensive and easy to replace set of Energy Weapons.

1) His natural tendency is to rely on his own abilities. So I don't think he's going to expend much of his resources on a tool that he won't use that often.
2) Given how tough an Undead Slayer is, I expect his equipment to suffer a lot of abuse. For example, he can shrug off area of effect damage but his equipment can't. Or he may decide to wrestle with a Rhino-Buffalo (because he can).

So one way to look at it is that he can use Energy Weapons if needed, but doesn't do it that often.

Also as a trained Dimension hopping hunter of undead they likely are used to picking up gear from the area they are in simply for the fact a high tech gun is only good if as long as the ammo holds out and if you cannot get your 3 galaxies eclips recharged locally its not very useful to keep it.
Carl Gleba
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: Lord of Chaos!

Unread post by Carl Gleba »

The character I played relied on his tattoos. Through the course of the adventure he picked up some TW energy weapons. So it made not having to worry about ammo if he had enough PPE or the weapon had a PPE clip.
ImageImage
RiftJunkie
Dungeon Crawler

So far, pretty much as I expected. I just got to wondering if the TA's might have a "brand" preference. Magic is definitely a huge part of their culture, but I don't see them just tossing aside tech. It would be real easy to rely only on tat's. Tech weapons may make it easier to hide/blend in with the crowd. Get what's local works, but sometimes you get a preference for what feels most comfortable to you. I have a preference for Colt made AR's. I've been issued both Colts and FNs. Colt makes a better/smoother fit/finish and I was overheard by a commander stating such. He scolded me saying that I was not a metallurgist or master gunsmith, to which I responded "I'm not Mario Andretti either, but I can tell the difference between a Corvette and a Yugo." All in all, I'm just contemplating whether as a small kid their old granddad sat them on their lap and told them that you can't go wrong with Naruni (or whatever). TW weapons are great and likely preferred, but it's also nice to save PPE for tattoos and sometimes PPE runs out for a while.
My apologies up front if my posts come across as argumentative or crass. It is not a personal attack on anyone, just my blunt style. I bear no ill will towards anybody that plays Palladium Games (there’s not enough of us to hold a grudge).
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

Honestly my current tattoo warrior who is not even as strong as an undead slayer would be pretty much has for equipment a loin cloth a cloak and a back pack holding food/drink and the few bits of loot he has bothered to keep. Tattoo warriors/undead slayers are one of the truly few OCC that can just eschew nearly all material goods and still stand toe to toe with just about anything.
RiftJunkie
Dungeon Crawler

kaid wrote:Honestly my current tattoo warrior who is not even as strong as an undead slayer would be pretty much has for equipment a loin cloth a cloak and a back pack holding food/drink and the few bits of loot he has bothered to keep. Tattoo warriors/undead slayers are one of the truly few OCC that can just eschew nearly all material goods and still stand toe to toe with just about anything.

Agreed. However, I see nothing in the write-up that makes the TA US toss aside tech like the Mind Melter or LLW because they have/get a superiority complex. Tech is also good for when you get hit with that rare anti-magic cloud. :-D
cosmicfish
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Hi.

Unread post by cosmicfish »

It's never good to be a one-trick pony, no matter how good that trick may be. Anti-magic clouds, long-range opponents, a simple prolonged fight... all good reasons to have some diversity up your sleeve. Carry a TW rifle but a conventional pistol, or vice versa. Even if you only use that pulse rifle 5% of the time, that's 5% of the time you'll be happy you can impersonate a mundane or save some PPE for other uses.
Mlp7029
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Mlp7029 »

The best weapons would be manufactured in a dimension with a universal energy matrix (see Rifts® Megaverse® Builder, page 9). This would make the weapon compatible with almost all dimensions and alien technologies. Naruni plasma cartridge weapons fit this bill nicely. I agree with comments regarding carrying tech weapons in case of anti-magic cloud or other magic negating situations. Take a look at Sunja equipment from Rifter 52 for ideas. Given Undead Slayers are considered supernatural being which to me means they have supernatural strength they would make great heavy weapons users since they could carry really big weapons. I generally do not bother with damage dealing TW weapons. Snare gun is one of my favs. Forearm launcher loaded with a mix of Naruni plasma cartridges and TW grenades is also a favorite. NE-75H "Shoulder Cannon" is a good choice.
Kagashi
Champion

Unread post by Kagashi »

TAs have the most influence from Phase World and Rifts, the weapons would likely come from there. Recharging alien EClips would indeed be an issue, so TW weapons would be a likely pick, assuming they had access to them.
I want to see from Palladium:
Updated Aug 2015
-Rifts: Dark Woods/Deep South, Space 110 PA, Scandinavia
-Mechanoids: Space (MDC)
-Robotech: Errata for Marines timeline, Masters Deluxe with SC and UEEF gear, Spaceships
-Updated Errata for post-2006 printings of Rifts books
-Searchable, quality PDFs/E-pubs of current Rifts titles
flatline
Knight

Whether or not charging alien e-clips is an issue depends largely on your GM's view on the difficulty of charging e-clips in general.

For instance, in my game, it would probably not be a difficult issue to deal with.

--flatline
I don't care about canon answers. I'm interested in good, well-reasoned answers and, perhaps, a short discussion of how that answer is supported or contradicted by canon.

If I don't provide a book and page number, then don't assume that I'm describing canon. I'll tell you if I'm describing canon.
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

yeah, recharging? it's electricity, even if it's in odd units, you can still make an adapter or whatever. Energy is energy, really. Now, fitting an NG into a Wilks?

Yeah, no...the manufacturers are all jerks and want to sell you their own e-clips that are "better."

Though there would be an after market for that too, people would make and sell their own e-clip adapters, etc. Or they'd make universal e-clips themselves to swap between their weapons. it would just get funky looking after a while, like large batteries on the bottom of a portable drill.
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
Kagashi
Champion

Unread post by Kagashi »

Alrik Vas wrote:yeah, recharging? it's electricity, even if it's in odd units, you can still make an adapter or whatever. Energy is energy, really. Now, fitting an NG into a Wilks?

Yeah, no...the manufacturers are all jerks and want to sell you their own e-clips that are "better."

Though there would be an after market for that too, people would make and sell their own e-clip adapters, etc. Or they'd make universal e-clips themselves to swap between their weapons. it would just get funky looking after a while, like large batteries on the bottom of a portable drill.

Me personally, I do not like the whole universal clip thing at all. Even the art of each weapon shows different clips which supposedly fit in any weapon. Just because an SKS detachable mag holds 30 x 7.62x39 rounds, you are going to have a tough time fitting that into an AK-47 in real life. They just dont fit. And both weapons are even from the same country of origin, separated by only a YEAR of when they were adopted, chamber the 7.62x39, and utilize 30 round clips (when you modify the SKS that is). I see E clips much in the same light.

This could be a reason why recharging is so expensive, because a recharging outlet needs to have a Wilks 447 recharger, a L-20 recharger, a C-14 recharger, etc... Ive also seen a pretty cool house rule where recharging the eclip involves some actual mechanical repair, like to replace the spent capacitor also explains why it is so expensive.

But canonically, most weapons in Rifts have universal clips, even Kittani tech, which is like 10,000 years older than Earth tech; unless it specifically states otherwise, like PW weapons using their own Universal Eclips or ARCHIE weapons, Arkhon weapons, or Triax FSE Clips. This would still pose a problem for the TA dimensional hopper if he was running around with one of these examples. Simply put, even with universal eclips existing, Palladium does indeed have specific examples that might pose a problem in alien worlds and dimensions. Bottom line...how are you going to get that energy into the clip if you do not have a recharger that houses the clip? What if your recharger provides the wrong cycle that the clip is expecting to recharge off of? What if it provides too little amps to the alien tech and the clip never recharges, or too many amps and the clip explodes as it sits on the recharger? Does the person recharging know to look for these things when encountered with an alien clip he has never seen before?
Updated Aug 2015
-Robotech: Errata for Marines timeline, Masters Deluxe with SC and UEEF gear, Spaceships
flatline
Knight

Kagashi wrote:
Alrik Vas wrote:yeah, recharging? it's electricity, even if it's in odd units, you can still make an adapter or whatever. Energy is energy, really. Now, fitting an NG into a Wilks?

Me personally, I do not like the whole universal clip thing at all. Even the art of each weapon shows different clips which supposedly fit in any weapon. Just because an SKS detachable mag holds 30 x 7.62x39 rounds, you are going to have a tough time fitting that into an AK-47 in real life. They just dont fit. And both weapons are even from the same country of origin, separated by only a YEAR of when they were adopted, chamber the 7.62x39, and utilize 30 round clips (when you modify the SKS that is). I see E clips much in the same light.

This could be a reason why recharging is so expensive, because a recharging outlet needs to have a Wilks 447 recharger, a L-20 recharger, a C-14 recharger, etc... Ive also seen a pretty cool house rule where recharging the eclip involves some actual mechanical repair, like to replace the spent capacitor also explains why it is so expensive.

But canonically, most weapons in Rifts have universal clips, even Kittani tech, which is like 10,000 years older than Earth tech; unless it specifically states otherwise, like PW weapons using their own Universal Eclips or ARCHIE weapons, Arkhon weapons, or Triax FSE Clips. This would still pose a problem for the TA dimensional hopper if he was running around with one of these examples. Simply put, even with universal eclips existing, Palladium does indeed have specific examples that might pose a problem in alien worlds and dimensions. Bottom line...how are you going to get that energy into the clip if you do not have a recharger that houses the clip? What if your recharger provides the wrong cycle that the clip is expecting to recharge off of? What if it provides too little amps to the alien tech and the clip never recharges, or too many amps and the clip explodes as it sits on the recharger? Does the person recharging know to look for these things when encountered with an alien clip he has never seen before?

As I said, it the associated difficulty depends largely on assumptions made about e-clips by the GM.

In my game, the e-clips have the the regulation circuitry built into them for safety reasons since this is good engineering practice and it's what we do today. If the e-clip is already charged and you apply power, the e-clip will not over-charge. If the e-clip is not fully charged and you apply power, it will charge. It will handle voltage/current matching for you as long as your input voltage isn't off by orders of magnitude.

Why do I make it this easy? Because the flashlight in my holster has the equivalent circuitry to do these things today and it didn't cost me $5000 like an e-clip does.

--flatline
Last edited by flatline on Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mlp7029
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Mlp7029 »

flatline wrote:
Kagashi wrote:

As I said, it the associated difficulty depends largely on assumptions made about e-clips by the GM.

In my game, the e-clips have the the regulation circuitry built into them for safety reasons since this is good engineering practice and it's what we do today. If the e-clip is already charged and you apply power, the e-clip will not over-charge. If the e-clip is not fully charged and you apply power, it will charge. It will handle voltage/current matching for you as long as your input voltage isn't off by orders of magnitude.

Why do I make it this easy? Because the flashlight on my holster has the equivalent circuitry to do these things today and it didn't cost me $5000 like an e-clip does.

--flatline

I agree with flatline. As long as the e-clip is from either the same kind of dimensional energy matrix or a universal energy matrix charging should not be a problem for an competent electrical tech.
The Beast
Demon Lord Extraordinaire
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?

Unread post by The Beast »

Kagashi wrote:

You're far from being the only one.
Kagashi
Champion

Unread post by Kagashi »

Mlp7029 wrote:
flatline wrote:
Kagashi wrote:

Why do I make it this easy? Because the flashlight on my holster has the equivalent circuitry to do these things today and it didn't cost me $5000 like an e-clip does.

--flatline

I agree with flatline. As long as the e-clip is from either the same kind of dimensional energy matrix or a universal energy matrix charging should not be a problem for an competent electrical tech.

Didnt say it was impossible, but there are canon elements which make it more difficult. My laptop does not support a 3.5 inch floppy drive, but I can rig one. It wouldnt be pretty but I could do it. Same thing with fitting a Triax FSE Clip into a Robotech UEEF PE-clip recharging station. Having TW weapons means you dont deal with that at all. You ARE the recharging station no matter what dimension you go to (assuming you are in a dimension with the correct Energy Matrix that allows this level of tech in the first place). Flatline makes it easier in his world with the regulation circuitry, but when Rifts was created in the 1990s, that thought hadnt crossed the non-engineering mind of the authors and the issue would still pose a problem of sorts. Then again, thats why the Electrical and Mechanical Engineering skills exist. We the players dont need to know how things work as long as the characters do. A simple roll on those skills means they can figure it out.
Updated Aug 2015
Nightmask
Palladin

Kagashi wrote:

Well it's been argued to death in other threads that there are other reasons than something being horribly complicated or expensive to pull off for why the prices are so high, since no one's selling things at cost they're selling for a profit (you don't really think when they have a sale that's 50% off that they're really selling below cost do you? ) and given we're given prices that are Black Market prices who would ever think they sell at anything but a heavy mark-up? Even for something easily done like recharging an e-clip?

As far as that house-rule goes, from a realistic perspective that would be conning someone into paying way more than they should because you don't have spent capacitors, they can be recharged repeatedly. If you're being charged when recharging something because they replaced the capacitor they're ripping you off because they aren't recharging your e-clip they're replacing it (or I should say they're claiming they're replacing it) because they're supposedly replacing the guts of it. It would be like driving your electric car in RL to a recharging station and being told it'll cost you a few thousand because they have to replace your 'spent' battery as apparently you don't actually recharge the battery but replace it.

RiftJunkie
Dungeon Crawler

I would agree that e-clips are weapon specific, but I don't run them that way in my games with FSE and Russian G-clips. Phase World and in the Merc books describe adapters for Naruni/3G e-clips to Earth e-clips. The universal recharger in one of the Merc books also mentions an adapter to charge Naruni/3G and FSE clips.

Megaversal Builder (or whatever the title is) is one of the few books I don't own, so I can't comment on various energy dimension crossover stuff. However, I try to keep real physics to a minimum when there are game mechanics in place. It is still after all, make believe.

I guess I'll go with True Atlanteans having a preference for 3G stuff, since there is a big colony there and Phase World is a huge nexus for D-hopping unless they are Clan Skellian, then they go with South America stuff.
Mlp7029
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Mlp7029 »

RiftJunkie wrote:They get an E-Rifle and E-Pistol to start (besides the Tats, duh). Being Dimension hoppers; what would be their LIKELY weapons? Most anything COULD be on the table, but I'd like to know what you think they should have.

If you want to go with an actual vampire hunting specialist consider allowing the substitution of some appropriate projectile WPs for the energy WPs then equip with cheap SDC guns and silver/magic bullets (enchanted by the Enchant Weapon Minor spell). Silver enchanted bullets are very popular in my game because the GMs agreed that creatures like vampires, werewolves, etc. that take extra or special damage from silver cannot regenerate the damage until the silver round is removed. Magic bullets are probably one of the cheapest ways to handle vampires who wear bullet proof vests. Magic arrows same advantage. They do MDC to the armor and damage the vampire if they penetrate. If you have the revised WB 1 Vampire Kingdoms check out the section on vampire Hunter's specifically page 114 that has a note in the Atlanteans section stating Undead Slayers have the same Vapire Hunter OCC Special Skills as Reid's Rangers with an additional +5% on all gut feelings, hunches and the ability to calm and lead.
RockJock
Knight

Unread post by RockJock »

I would go with something self charging, if not TW. The Kittani Plasma Lance, or some of the Phase World self charging weapons seem to be a good fit.
RockJock, holder of the mighty Rune Rock Hammer!
Axelmania
Knight

Unread post by Axelmania »

I'm with Junkie and Mlp about it being Naruni. Bad a rep the company has, you just can't beat those force-fields. MDC beings would be prone to liking them since it's added protection that regenerates (no repair fees) and doesn't constrain your movement and you can survive that first surprise attack unarmored to get it up in time.

Undead Slayers don't exactly need it but it saves spending the PPE on Invulnerability so they can use it on attacks to end the menace sooner.
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

For a true dimensional hopper Naruni gear likely would be pretty common. If you can pay for it up front weapons and armor are weapons and armor and they tend to be things you can find/replace in a variety of different locations. Given how combat damage works though I would assume most dimensional travelers wind up cycling through a lot of gear so will wind up with a lot of local stuff just for ease of resupply. You can't make adapters for a lot of alien tech but for many of them is it worth the time/effort to do so.
Axelmania
Knight

The money you save on repairs by using Naruni Force Fields can be used to buy people out of slavery after they sell themselves into slavery buying plasma weapons off them.
Jorick
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Jorick »

More fuel for the Naruni argument: you don't have to acquire the weapons in a way that would benefit Naruni. With the plasma cartridges, you're probably gonna give Naruni some money, but any other weapon or system, and the associated ammunition/energy, can be bought from other parties (black market, pirates, retired adventurers), or just stolen, at no direct benefit to Naruni.

I think, in broad terms, the character's background should dictate weapon choices. If your clan is based in the 3Gs, then there are all those weapons. If your clan is from South America, they have their own weapons. Hopefully more cool relevant ideas will come with the Atlantean book (so looking forward to it--I hope it really makes it out), but Atlanteans have a lot of potential for epic background, and that should follow through in the gear. Don't just get the "best" thing (if there is such a thing).

Actually, Naruni force fields are the best thing. Always get one if your GM allows it.
Axelmania
Knight

I guess they offer some kind of particle beam or plasma rifle powered by e-clip too, but when they can't sell the plasma cartridges they probably make decent coin on the gun itself.

Stealing Naruni weapons still benefits Naruni because the people you stole it from will buy replacement Naruni weapons.
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

I would agree force fields especially for people like undead slayers would be on the most wanted list. Something that boosts their durability without impeding their ability to touch themselves. And its not like undead slayers would not be KOS to the coalition anyway so thats not really an issue either. Weapons are a different question though. For the most part weapons don't generally have that huge of a range in power and its pretty easy to find something comparable to what you want in a local manufacturer.

Spend your money getting your force field converted to local power cells and use whatever weapons you find handy.
Axelmania
Knight

Of course higher level ones would no longer need to touch themselves, having mastered their body.
Jorick
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Jorick »

Axelmania wrote:Of course higher level ones would no longer need to touch themselves, having mastered their body.

That should be your sig.
everloss
Explorer

Unread post by everloss »

Axelmania wrote:
Stealing Naruni weapons still benefits Naruni because the people you stole it from will buy replacement Naruni weapons.

Not if they're dead.

Return to “Rifts®”