Need help - can't find a skill - Undercover Ops!

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Need help - can't find a skill - Undercover Ops!

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

Hi all,

So, I am rolling up a Northern Gun Loss Prevention Officer from NG1, and I've come across a skill in the O.C.C. Skills list that I can't remember having seen before - Undercover Ops. I tried to look it up in the RUE and the GM Guide, but alas no success.

Does anyone know where I can find this skill and its description? (It is also on the list for the NG Police Officer O.C.C., 'undercover Agent' area of specialty, so I'm pretty sure its not some type of typo.)
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
Secondhand Smoke
Explorer
Comment: Dear life, when i said "can my life get any worse" it was a rhetorical question not a challenge

Re: Need help - can't find a skill - Undercover Ops!

Unread post by Secondhand Smoke »

Its in both books. Look again.
Insert philosophical quote here
wyrmraker
Hero

Unread post by wyrmraker »

RUE, P. 310
Scott Gibbons
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by Scott Gibbons »

wyrmraker wrote:RUE, P. 310

Ack, I must be blind! Thanks wyrmraker!
A wise man once said, "Only a fool takes offense where none was intended." I repeat this good advice to myself at least once a day.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.
Morik
Explorer

Unread post by Morik »

Very broad skill roll.

Return to “Rifts®”