Where would you live?

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Lao Tzume
Explorer

Where would you live?

Unread post by Lao Tzume »

Over the years there've been a few threads asking what OCC you'd be or what race you'd like to be if you lived in Rifts earth.

My question is, if you lived on Rifts Earth where would you want to live? Which empire/citystate/government would you reside in?

I think I could see myself living in Psyscape. Moderately protected and the government seems pretty fair.

What about you?
Glistam
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.

Re: Where would you live?

Unread post by Glistam »

Lazlo (based on the version in the Rifter) or, barring that, Kingsdale.
Zerebus: "I like MDC. MDC is a hundred times better than SDC."

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | Rifts random encounters
New Fire magic | New Temporal magic
Grim Gulf, the Nightlands version of Century Station

Let Chaos Magic flow in your campaigns.
Lao Tzume
Explorer

I imagine Lazlo would be a pretty popular choice as well.

Do you mind if I ask which Rifter details of Lazlo are in? Thanks!
Glistam
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Glistam »

Lao Tzume wrote:I imagine Lazlo would be a pretty popular choice as well.

Do you mind if I ask which Rifter details of Lazlo are in? Thanks!

I believe it was Rifters #49 and #58.

kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

Lemuria. Given how dangerous the rifts world is living in a beautiful city that can travel anywhere in the world that is on or near a ley line rapidly above the water in the air or at the bottom of the sea means its about as safe as you can possibly be on rifts earth.

It also is a city with highly advanced medical treatments, and all sorts of neat critters to play with. I would love to have a panther shark buddy we could go out and frolic under the seas.
Lao Tzume
Explorer

Thanks for the pages Glistam.

Kaid, sounds like I need to read some Lemuria. I have it but have yet to delve into it.
Secondhand Smoke
Explorer
Comment: Dear life, when i said "can my life get any worse" it was a rhetorical question not a challenge

Unread post by Secondhand Smoke »

Australian cities, Chi Town or Japan Tokyo
Insert philosophical quote here
Library Ogre
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: My comments do not necessarily represent the views of Palladium Books.

Unread post by Library Ogre »

While there are a number of options, I don't think a Millennium Tree would be that bad.
-overproduced by Martin Hannett

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
Happiness is a long block list.
If you don't want to be vilified, don't act like a villain.
The Megaverse runs on vibes.
All Palladium Articles
Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

If I was an evil monstrous non-human with clout, suburbs of Splynn(there's always the Rifts if I want to move offworld).
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Lao Tzume
Explorer

Mark Hall wrote:While there are a number of options, I don't think a Millennium Tree would be that bad.

Good point! Hadn't thought of that.
Subjugator
Palladium Books® Super Fan

Unread post by Subjugator »

The area of Center where Thraxus lives, and I'd stay out of everyone's way.

/Sub
There's a reason...and a very good one...that I have certain people in this forum blocked both here and on Facebook.

I can see an illustration of that nearly every time I come here.
Subjugator

Meh - I just realized the question asked about earth.

Lazlo or Psyscape.
There's a reason...and a very good one...that I have certain people in this forum blocked both here and on Facebook.

Pepsi Jedi
Palladin
Comment: 24 was the start... We are Legion.

Unread post by Pepsi Jedi »

Right where I do now on this Earth.

Northern Gun. Human nation. High tech. High on freedoms. Without the rabid xenophobia of some others. Fast Food places. I don't have to learn a new language.

Lt. Nyota Uhura: I'm impressed. For a moment there, I thought you were just a dumb hick who only has sex with farm animals.

James Tiberius Kirk: Well, not _only_...
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

Mark Hall wrote:While there are a number of options, I don't think a Millennium Tree would be that bad.

Good call.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
taalismn
Priest

Pepsi Jedi wrote:Right where I do now on this Earth.

Northern Gun. Human nation. High tech. High on freedoms. Without the rabid xenophobia of some others. Fast Food places. I don't have to learn a new language.

On more or less currently friendly terms with the Coalition States too....
Good call.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

Yes if I had to live in a tech city I would want to live in the northern gun. Oddly enough I was raised in Ontonogan so the area the northern gun exists in is kinda my old stomping ground. It also is big enough and popular enough where if any major danger appeared a lot of different factions would rally to defend them as we are likely to see in the minion war. I see them becoming a major go between of a lot of factions that for political reasons cannot talk directly to each other to coordinate attacks/defenses.
taalismn
Priest

kaid wrote:Yes if I had to live in a tech city I would want to live in the northern gun. Oddly enough I was raised in Ontonogan so the area the northern gun exists in is kinda my old stomping ground. It also is big enough and popular enough where if any major danger appeared a lot of different factions would rally to defend them as we are likely to see in the minion war. I see them becoming a major go between of a lot of factions that for political reasons cannot talk directly to each other to coordinate attacks/defenses.

Great Lakes is going to be one major strategic region for fighting a number of threats and moving forces around. And yeah, any fan company or military organization CNNOT afford to ignore Northern Gun as an ally, facilitator, professional rival/competition, or enemy.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Raze_7
Explorer
Comment: "The best offense is a good defense!" - Somebody unsuccessful.

Unread post by Raze_7 »

Lao Tzume wrote:Over the years there've been a few threads asking what OCC you'd be or what race you'd like to be if you lived in Rifts earth.

My question is, if you lived on Rifts Earth where would you want to live? Which empire/citystate/government would you reside in?

I think I could see myself living in Psyscape. Moderately protected and the government seems pretty fair.

What about you?

Definitely Psyscape or a Tundra Ranger base.
A player character Old One coould possibly be difficult to get past a GM. -Raze_7

"I've caught murderers with my questions before! Well, only once, but..." -Phoenix Wright

"Holy fire burns a hell of a lot." -Chronicle

"According to this polling data, the most popular Star Trek character after Kirk and Picard are Data." - xkcd

http://xkcd.com/1357/
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin

taalismn wrote:
kaid wrote:Yes if I had to live in a tech city I would want to live in the northern gun. Oddly enough I was raised in Ontonogan so the area the northern gun exists in is kinda my old stomping ground. It also is big enough and popular enough where if any major danger appeared a lot of different factions would rally to defend them as we are likely to see in the minion war. I see them becoming a major go between of a lot of factions that for political reasons cannot talk directly to each other to coordinate attacks/defenses.

Great Lakes is going to be one major strategic region for fighting a number of threats and moving forces around. And yeah, any fan company or military organization CNNOT afford to ignore Northern Gun as an ally, facilitator, professional rival/competition, or enemy.

This is actually directly stated in the latest minion war book. It says straight up that -everyone- rallys to defend Northern Gun. From the CS all the way to Atlantis. That Northern gun is a sort of Rallying point. That they're pumping out weapons and bots and all and selling them at huge discounts to those fighting in the minion war. That it's largely held that 'If NG Falls We all Fall"

Kinda cool. :)

Lt. Nyota Uhura: I'm impressed. For a moment there, I thought you were just a dumb hick who only has sex with farm animals.

Bill
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Bill »

The Patagonian arcology. It's not detailed, but CJ Carella wrote that it was the most technologically sophisticated city on earth. My vision of it is dystopic and pretty messed up, but I'd rather be in a slick, cyberpunk-style environment than the chaos that is the rest of the planet. Especially if I'm not a hero.
Subjugator

I retract my original statement. I'd live in Northern Gun...that was my obvious answer. I have TONS of clout there and can pretty much boss or threaten my way out of any problem, while having all of my needs taken care of me!

Being the President of NG's legal department has its privileges!

Library Ogre

Another not-bad option would be on board the Ticonderoga. And the NDR likely isn't so bad.

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
All Palladium Articles
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin

Bill wrote:The Patagonian arcology. It's not detailed, but CJ Carella wrote that it was the most technologically sophisticated city on earth. My vision of it is dystopic and pretty messed up, but I'd rather be in a slick, cyberpunk-style environment than the chaos that is the rest of the planet. Especially if I'm not a hero.

Where is this mentioned?

Bill
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Bill »

South America 2. It's the only named city in the incredibly brief description of the Southern Federation. And it's worded as even more technologically advanced than the golden age, so alien tech can still be better I suppose.
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

Its tech is probably along the lines of triax then a major city/enclave that never fell during the dark ages so never had to rebuild the tech back to golden age level but had that tech and was able to continue developing further.
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Unread post by Tor »

Pepsi Jedi wrote:Northern Gun
Without the rabid xenophobia of some others.

They seem to have enough to ban something incredibly beneficial for protecting people from harm like force fields just because Naruni sells them. =/

Killer Cyborg wrote:
Good call.

Don't fairies live in those things?

Don't they like to do things like push humans off branches for fun?

Raze_7 wrote:Definitely Psyscape or a Tundra Ranger base.

How will you ever comfortably use the toilet knowing it may be a disguised Amorph? Only the CS can guarantee genuine toilets.

Eventually we'll get some Xiticix who can manage cold better and then those rangers are toast. BRB riding a hoverbike that is a missile.

Pepsi Jedi wrote:It says straight up that -everyone- rallys to defend Northern Gun. From the CS all the way to Atlantis.
Seems odd and temporary. Sides, I bet Naruni outlets like Robot Control aren't big on helping them.

Bill wrote:I'd rather be in a slick, cyberpunk-style environment than the chaos that is the rest of the planet. Especially if I'm not a hero.

For all we know Patagonia might have organ-theft problems with City Rats worse than Chi-Town :)

Mark Hall wrote:Another not-bad option would be on board the Ticonderoga. And the NDR likely isn't so bad.

Do either of those have enough Psi-Stalkers to deal with supernatural infiltrators? I question how guaranteed their independence and neutrality form manipulators will be compared to the CS.

Bill wrote:South America 2. It's the only named city in the incredibly brief description of the Southern Federation. And it's worded as even more technologically advanced than the golden age, so alien tech can still be better I suppose.

I think I'd find the wormwood city a bit more appealing since I might score some symbiotes to turn me MDC. Living Worm armor might make it hard to get the girls but at least you won't get misted.

The appeal of a lot of cities to me is variable on what OCCs I figure I might be able to learn. Not knowing my attributes or who would teach me it's confusing.
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse
Bill
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Bill »

kaid wrote:Its tech is probably along the lines of triax then a major city/enclave that never fell during the dark ages so never had to rebuild the tech back to golden age level but had that tech and was able to continue developing further.

Nope. The Patagonian Arco is from an alternate timeline where they were more advanced, unless you're asserting that Triax has surpassed golden age tech in the 300 years since the cataclysm. It's all conjecture though, since only a page ever got published about the Southern Federation.

Tor wrote:
Bill wrote:I'd rather be in a slick, cyberpunk-style environment than the chaos that is the rest of the planet. Especially if I'm not a hero.

For all we know Patagonia might have organ-theft problems with City Rats worse than Chi-Town :)

Not the way I imagine it, but possibly.
Tor wrote:I think I'd find the wormwood city a bit more appealing since I might score some symbiotes to turn me MDC. Living Worm armor might make it hard to get the girls but at least you won't get misted.

Assumes that some means of preserving symbiots away from Wormwood is possible. I'm not saying that it isn't, but I am not familiar with any canonical means of doing it.
Last edited by Bill on Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hound
Wanderer

Unread post by Hound »

My first choice will always be the city of Center on Phase World. But if I need to stay on earth, my top choices would be Arzno, Lemuria or Psyscape. Technological cities, it would be NG, El Paso or possibly Tokyo.
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Unread post by Tor »

Bill wrote:Assumes that some means of preserving symbiots away from Wormwood is possible. I'm not saying that it isn't, but I am not familiar with any canonical means of doing it.

An official Rifter FAQ considers this city and a 500 mile radius around it to be effectively on Wormwood. Presumably if you cut off a sizeable enough chunk, it radius Wormwoodiness.

Hound wrote:My first choice will always be the city of Center on Phase World.

What level would you want to start on? Aren't there travel fees to change levels?
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse
Hound
Wanderer

Unread post by Hound »

Hound wrote:My first choice will always be the city of Center on Phase World.

What level would you want to start on? Aren't there travel fees to change levels?[/quote]

My first choice would be 2A- Gateland. If you look at the maps, there are quite a few housing developments on the edge, and I think it would awesome to watch the arrivals.. (course, during the Demon invasion it'll be the front line but...)

After that I'd have to say the Warlock Market on level 4.

There aren't fees, but a lot of gateways have no problem letting you into the lower levels... getting back out however...
Damian Magecraft
Knight
Comment: Evil GM
Master of Magics
Defender of the Faith

Unread post by Damian Magecraft »

I would end up residing where I already currently reside.
Dweomer.
DM is correct by the way. - Ninjabunny
It's a shoddy carpenter who blames his tools. - Killer Cyborg
Every group has one problem player. If you cannot spot the one in your group; look in the mirror.
It is not a good session until at least one player looks you in the eye and says "you sick twisted evil ****"
eliakon
Palladin
Comment: Palladium Books Canon is set solely by Kevin Siembieda, either in person, or by his approval of published material.

Unread post by eliakon »

I would pick the Japanese Tech cities. They are high tech human enclaves, that are accepting of magic, and they have Anime.
So...Tech, Magic, Anime, and a stable government that ISN'T meglo/secretly evil.
The rules are not a bludgeon with which to hammer a character into a game. They are a guide to how a group of friends can get together to weave a collective story that entertains everyone involved. We forget that at our peril.

Edmund Burke wrote:The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Tor
Palladin

Unread post by Tor »

Hound wrote:My first choice would be 2A- Gateland. If you look at the maps, there are quite a few housing developments on the edge, and I think it would awesome to watch the arrivals.. (course, during the Demon invasion it'll be the front line but...)

How would you pay your rent?

Hound wrote:After that I'd have to say the Warlock Market on level 4.
What's the point unless you can afford magic items or schooling? A big bunch of danger IMO. About the only thing you could get for free is probably Witchery or Temporal Wizard/Warrior.
Glistam
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Glistam »

Tor, I didn't catch your answer to the OP's actual question:
Lao Tzume wrote:if you lived on Rifts Earth where would you want to live? Which empire/citystate/government would you reside in?

flatline
Knight

Unread post by flatline »

Tor wrote:
Raze_7 wrote:Definitely Psyscape or a Tundra Ranger base.

How will you ever comfortably use the toilet knowing it may be a disguised Amorph? Only the CS can guarantee genuine toilets.

Brilliant! Suddenly the continued existence of the CS makes sense!

--flatline
I don't care about canon answers. I'm interested in good, well-reasoned answers and, perhaps, a short discussion of how that answer is supported or contradicted by canon.

If I don't provide a book and page number, then don't assume that I'm describing canon. I'll tell you if I'm describing canon.
Library Ogre

Tor wrote:
Killer Cyborg wrote:
Good call.

Don't fairies live in those things?

Don't they like to do things like push humans off branches for fun?

You seem to be confusing faeries for alien intelligences.... and assume that you have to live in the upper branches of the tree. I'd happily be a groundhog.

Mark Hall wrote:Another not-bad option would be on board the Ticonderoga. And the NDR likely isn't so bad.

Do either of those have enough Psi-Stalkers to deal with supernatural infiltrators? I question how guaranteed their independence and neutrality form manipulators will be compared to the CS.

Not sure, but I find that people tend to underestimate the predictive capabilities of a population that's 25% psychic. Chances are not-bad that you're going to know a clairvoyant or other predictive type.

All Palladium Articles
Bill
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Bill »

Tor wrote:
Bill wrote:Assumes that some means of preserving symbiots away from Wormwood is possible. I'm not saying that it isn't, but I am not familiar with any canonical means of doing it.

An official Rifter FAQ considers this city and a 500 mile radius around it to be effectively on Wormwood. Presumably if you cut off a sizeable enough chunk, it radius Wormwoodiness.

Issue or link?
Lao Tzume
Explorer

Glistam wrote:Tor, I didn't catch your answer to the OP's actual question:
Lao Tzume wrote:if you lived on Rifts Earth where would you want to live? Which empire/citystate/government would you reside in?

Seriously. Tor's been sort of a buzzkill this whole thread.

Where would you live Tor?
LET'S PLAY MAKE BELIEVE TOGETHER!
Subjugator

One question I have that could change my answer. I assume I'm actually 'me' (the real me) in the world of Rifts?

If so, my modified answer stands. I'm a powerhouse in Rifts. I'm a Cosmo Knight that's the President of Legal for Northern Gun! It doesn't get any better!

/Sub

Lao Tzume
Explorer

Subjugator wrote:One question I have that could change my answer. I assume I'm actually 'me' (the real me) in the world of Rifts?

If so, my modified answer stands. I'm a powerhouse in Rifts. I'm a Cosmo Knight that's the President of Legal for Northern Gun! It doesn't get any better!

/Sub

Haha. No rules per se. As you or as you'd like to be in Rifts.

Earth or another dimension. Whatever you guys want. This is all for fun anyway.
flatline
Knight

Unread post by flatline »

Subjugator wrote:One question I have that could change my answer. I assume I'm actually 'me' (the real me) in the world of Rifts?

/Sub

You must mean a fallen cosmo knight if you're head of the legal dept.

-flatline
I don't care about canon answers. I'm interested in good, well-reasoned answers and, perhaps, a short discussion of how that answer is supported or contradicted by canon.

If I don't provide a book and page number, then don't assume that I'm describing canon. I'll tell you if I'm describing canon.
Jerell
Hero

Unread post by Jerell »

kaid wrote:Lemuria. Given how dangerous the rifts world is living in a beautiful city that can travel anywhere in the world that is on or near a ley line rapidly above the water in the air or at the bottom of the sea means its about as safe as you can possibly be on rifts earth.

It also is a city with highly advanced medical treatments, and all sorts of neat critters to play with. I would love to have a panther shark buddy we could go out and frolic under the seas.

Indeed. Lumeria would be my choice as well. Sleep in one of the Pyramids and you can pretty much stop ageing, plus, all the sushi you can eat. Get me some wave strider armor and I'd be fine. :bandit:
Subjugator

flatline wrote:

/Sub

You must mean a fallen cosmo knight if you're head of the legal dept.

-flatline

That assumes I'm doing bad stuff as the head of the legal department. I don't remember having done anything that would make me a fallen CK, ergo I don't think I would be one.

Even if I was though, I'd still be tough as all get out.

/Sub

Subjugator

Lao Tzume wrote:

/Sub

Haha. No rules per se. As you or as you'd like to be in Rifts.

Earth or another dimension. Whatever you guys want. This is all for fun anyway.

If that's the case, I'd be me as the head of NG legal and a Cosmo Knight. The Cosmo Knight isn't really canonical (it's just a drawing of me...the one in the inside cover of Heroes of the Megaverse), but my being the head of NG's legal department is, and even without being a Cosmo Knight, that's enough for anyone.

/Sub

Tor
Palladin

Unread post by Tor »

Glistam wrote:didn't catch your answer to the OP's actual question

Lao Tzume wrote:Seriously. Tor's been sort of a buzzkill this whole thread. Where would you live Tor?

Gave a couple couched in other discussion:

"I'd find the wormwood city a bit more appealing since I might score some symbiotes to turn me MDC"

Plus the CS because the Amorphs could compromise the toilets of the wormwood city, assuming they have any.

Maybe they use use that grave-digging spell for toilets, seems to get rid of organic waste well enough.

I'm not fixed on either CS/Wormwood though, a lot would depend on what I was capable of doing. If I could be accepted as a Lord Magus then I might stick it out at Dweomer. The invisibility/MDC/lifespan are very tempting. If I could learn some healing magic as a non-Lord spellcaster then I would also be interested in living in the Vampire Kingdoms as one of those human-friendly vampires who doesn't kill his food supply and casts blood-restorative magic on them to make up for the health I temporarily take.

Mark Hall wrote:You seem to be confusing faeries for alien intelligences.... and assume that you have to live in the upper branches of the tree. I'd happily be a groundhog.

Alternative: drop things on human heads for fun.

The hundreds of fairies/sprites living in a tree are for the most part selfish things. CB1 clearly says they can be deadly. These guys can tie your shoelaces (fall on a tree spike?) steal e-clips and food or spike your food with enchanted things for the lulz which end up turning you temporarily evil/enraged and a danger to others, or disoriented so you do something stupid and get yourself killed.

That's ignoring the ~35 Bogies who live in the tree (evil fairies) not to mention that Syvan and Sowki who can inhabit the tree. Then you have entities, which can include diabolical tectonic/siphon/possessive types. These aren't safe places for humans to live, the CS would be safer.

The whole enhanced-healing, disease-free, nice-weather is all very tempting but I'm not sure it's worth these extra-dimensional threats.

Mark Hall wrote:people tend to underestimate the predictive capabilities of a population that's 25% psychic. Chances are not-bad that you're going to know a clairvoyant or other predictive type.

Clairvoyance can be kinda vague and slow to respond to supernatural imposters, and it may not give a clear idea of who is subtly warping the free will of your leadership.

Lao Tzume wrote:No rules per se. As you or as you'd like to be in Rifts. Earth or another dimension. Whatever you guys want. This is all for fun anyway.

In that case I am a godly all-father who rules his own sealed astral kingdom protected by hundreds of dragon rune statues and I have Marduk's tablets of destiny.
Mlp7029
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Mlp7029 »

Who could pick only one? I would do the same thing my character has done. Migrate around the world living lots of places.
Riftmaker
Adventurer

Unread post by Riftmaker »

I'd go for Lazlo but my brother is a huge CS guy so I might have to go with the burbes
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin

Mlp7029 wrote:Who could pick only one? I would do the same thing my character has done. Migrate around the world living lots of places.

Most people. Travel in Rifts earth is dangerous. You could be eaten by... well 1000s of things. It's not like you hop in a car and drive down the road and end up in a new kingdom and what not. Travel is often overlooked in many games, but once you get out of 'town' the danger level spikes. You might not run into anything more aggressive than a squirrel for100s of miles, but you might run into 50 kinds of demon, devil, monster, alien, dinosaur, Debee, fairy, god, godling, dimigod, horseman, mutant, psystalker, just out side of town, and a different one a mile down the road, and 30 of the next kind just over the hill.

Tor
Palladin

Unread post by Tor »

I'd be very prone to running out of fuel during long trips.
Blastaar
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Home of the Xiticix...
Hudsons Wheigh is located near my actual home of Gillam and not Gitlam

Unread post by Blastaar »

I would go with Hudsons Wheigh. simply put is in the location of my home town..

https://www.google.ca/maps/@56.3476834, ... ,16z?hl=en
Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!

Return to “Rifts®”