Fairies

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Dakchronos
Wanderer

Fairies

Unread post by Dakchronos »

I've been reading to keep up on my Rifts knowledge lately, just one question, where would one find the Black Fairie.

On a side note, what's a Munchkin Fairie?
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: Fairies

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

I will start with "Munchkin Fairy". It is a Call Sign for one of the posters.

Of the top of my head I'm thinking black fairies is in one of the europe books....and maybe in a PFRPG books. I'm not sure about ether.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Shark_Force
Palladin

Unread post by Shark_Force »

hmmmm... there was an NPC black fairy in mechanoids i think... doesn't seem like the RCC would be in that book, so must be earlier i'm guessing, and not RMB. so maybe either SB1 (unrevised) or CB1 (unrevised), at a guess. of the two, i'm more inclined to guess CB1... but i seem to vaguely recall some monsters in SB1 as well...
infernocanuck
D-Bee

Unread post by infernocanuck »

Shark_Force wrote:hmmmm... there was an NPC black fairy in mechanoids i think... doesn't seem like the RCC would be in that book, so must be earlier i'm guessing, and not RMB. so maybe either SB1 (unrevised) or CB1 (unrevised), at a guess. of the two, i'm more inclined to guess CB1... but i seem to vaguely recall some monsters in SB1 as well...

If I remember correctly, the Black Faire can be found in Rifts Source Book 1 :)
Dakchronos
Wanderer

Unread post by Dakchronos »

Thank you very much. :)

Return to “Rifts®”