Questions

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

highanglehell
D-Bee

Questions

Unread post by highanglehell »

Hello Everyone

New to the forums so bare with me.Looking for info on a merc Company named in of the Rift books that has a group of ninjas(Listed under there TOE).And what Psychic skills would you recommend for a Mind Probe interrogation team?Trying to plan out a adventure for my local group.But im having a major brain fart on finding the info i need.

Thank you for your time
The Ruiner
Explorer
Comment: I am a perfectionist who is good at nothing. You can imagine my frustration.

Re: Questions

Unread post by The Ruiner »

I believe you are thinking about Ferret Squad, out of the Rifts:Mercenaries book.
As for what Merc company Ferret Squad is attached to, I think it's Crowes Commandoes, but I'm not certain of that.

Mind probe interrogation team? Throw a Mind Bleeder in there along side your Mind Melter. Bio-manipulation for torture, Hypnotic Suggestion, Domination....things like that. It's been a while since I last looked at a Mind Bleeder though, but I'm sure they have some usefull tricks up their sleeves for an interrogation.
"There's only room in here for One, and I've decided it's not you."

"Open your eyes, I'm gonna horrify you into a comma!"--Master Shake
Bill
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Bill »

Any psychic with the Super Psionic power Mind Bond will be able to extract everything, provided of course that the people performing the probe don't mind killing their subject or at least imprisoning he or she for a month. The power also grants the target full knowledge of everything the psychic knows.

If you want to do something exotic, you could use a character with the Psynetic Implant Psychometric Amplifier, from Mindwerks. The character is likely to have one or more insanities and a host of horrifying memories as one of the Angel of Death's test subjects which you can describe in livid detail for the poor player who's character becomes subject to its Mind Bond.
highanglehell
D-Bee

Unread post by highanglehell »

The Ruiner wrote:I believe you are thinking about Ferret Squad, out of the Rifts:Mercenaries book.
As for what Merc company Ferret Squad is attached to, I think it's Crowes Commandoes, but I'm not certain of that.

Mind probe interrogation team? Throw a Mind Bleeder in there along side your Mind Melter. Bio-manipulation for torture, Hypnotic Suggestion, Domination....things like that. It's been a while since I last looked at a Mind Bleeder though, but I'm sure they have some usefull tricks up their sleeves for an interrogation.

Bill its not ferret squad let by Kinoshi.In the entry from what i remember its a squad of Ninjas from rifts japan.Not a mixed bag of characters with MERC O.C.C.s like in ferret squad.

Return to “Rifts®”