NG Errata, or Future Release?

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Fyrpower
Explorer

Re: NG Errata, or Future Release?

Unread post by Fyrpower »

Agreed, I'd like to see these in a source book rather than an issue of the Rifter, as I don't collect the Rifter anymore (too expensive for just that to ship to England and no stores have had any of the newer releases) plus I'm not interested in about 75% of the material in there anyway.
"Arrogance is a poor man's confidence"

"Only when I lose myself with someone else, that I find I myself"

"You eat to live, not live to eat!"
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

I think a lot of the aircraft wound up getting the chop simply because the book was already over double the original projected size and then some so the foot had to get put down somewhere.

It sounded like we may wind up seeing some of these things make an appearance down the road potentially in the heroes of humanity book because when Chuck was asked about the flying ship above the hover train illustration he mentioned it may wind up being statted out in a future book he was working on which is probably heroes of humanity or one of its offshoots.

I really would like to see the harbinger class mothership get some info on it as well as a couple of the merc companies seem to use them as their listed home away from home.
runebeo
Champion
Comment: I hope Odin allows me to stand with him at the time of Ragnarök!

Unread post by runebeo »

I so loved the new tech in Triax 2, Northern Guns and the Black Market, the stuff in Merc ops is great for adventure groups just starting out with lower funds. After seeing the tech upgrades in NG I'd love them to do the same for Atlantis, Archie and of course it be nice to see the Coalition keep its North America tech superiority and be a little closer to Triax new tech level.
I will be 125 living in Rio de Janeiro when the Great Cataclysm comes, I will not survive long but I will be cloned threw the Achilles project and my clones will be Achilles Neo-Humans that will start a new Jedi order in Psyscape. So You May Strike Me Down & I Will Become More Powerful Than You Can Possibly Imagine. Let the Clone Wars begin!
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

It is nice having a bit more of a range in equipment. NG2 has a really nice range of power armors from the super low end bare bones versions to really high end high cost models.

It makes for a good way to get new players gear for their characters while still giving more range of things to look forward to and upgrade into.

Return to “Rifts®”