list of every skill in Rifts Books?

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

runebeo
Champion
Comment: I hope Odin allows me to stand with him at the time of Ragnarök!

list of every skill in Rifts Books?

Unread post by runebeo »

Where can I find a list of every skill in all Rifts Books?
I will be 125 living in Rio de Janeiro when the Great Cataclysm comes, I will not survive long but I will be cloned threw the Achilles project and my clones will be Achilles Neo-Humans that will start a new Jedi order in Psyscape. So You May Strike Me Down & I Will Become More Powerful Than You Can Possibly Imagine. Let the Clone Wars begin!
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: list of every skill in Rifts Books?

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

There is a master list in the Rifter 0, with listings of which settings each skill is in. However, that was quite a while ago. Preceding RUE by a few years.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Ravenwing
Hero
Comment: Chaplain of the CS.

Unread post by Ravenwing »

Make it yourself on your computer then PDF it is about the best and only solution I can offer you. Print out a copy for your players or group as needed. Most Word Processor programs have the capacity to convert word documents into PDF's and then you can go through and correct percentages, spelling and grammar as needed since the skills often conflict with each other from various books. I think the GM Guide has a master list, and RUE, I'd use those two as my base and add any skills from other world books as needed. Been working on a master Palladium Skill 'Book' myself for ages, still got lots of work to do.
Blunt like a Warhammer to the face!

Akashic Soldier is my hero!
wyrmraker
Hero

Unread post by wyrmraker »

I think that this is yet another Megaversal Book that we should all want, in addition to the Ultimate Spell Book that covers EVERY spell from every setting within the Palladium library.
grandmaster z0b
Champion

Unread post by grandmaster z0b »

There's a list of skills in PDF format in the Rifts GM's kit.

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/9 ... Master-Kit
The word "THAN" is important. Something is "better than" something else, not "better then", it's "rather than" not "rather then".
wyrmraker
Hero

Unread post by wyrmraker »

grandmaster z0b wrote:There's a list of skills in PDF format in the Rifts GM's kit.

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/9 ... Master-Kit

An excellent reference, but I would prefer a truly Megaversal skill list book.
runebeo
Champion
Comment: I hope Odin allows me to stand with him at the time of Ragnarök!

Unread post by runebeo »

thanks grandmaster, I lent out some books and the bugger moved away, its hard to remember the Juicer sports skills & new west card skills since its been a decade since I used them lol
I will be 125 living in Rio de Janeiro when the Great Cataclysm comes, I will not survive long but I will be cloned threw the Achilles project and my clones will be Achilles Neo-Humans that will start a new Jedi order in Psyscape. So You May Strike Me Down & I Will Become More Powerful Than You Can Possibly Imagine. Let the Clone Wars begin!
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

The GMG is probably the best all in one skill list in book form but even then there are things that either came out later or in other systems that did not get merged in there.
grandmaster z0b
Champion

Unread post by grandmaster z0b »

Also this spreadsheet has all skills listed and will calculate the base %, however it doesn't include OCC bonuses.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
The word "THAN" is important. Something is "better than" something else, not "better then", it's "rather than" not "rather then".
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Unread post by ShadowLogan »

kaid wrote:The GMG is probably the best all in one skill list in book form but even then there are things that either came out later or in other systems that did not get merged in there.

I doubt the GMG though also covers those unique/rare OCC/RCC only skills though. Some of those are available to outside classes to boot to.
Tiree
Champion
Comment: Token Right Wing Fascist Totalitarian
"Never hit a man while he's down. Kick them, it's easier" - The Hunt

Unread post by Tiree »

The only way to get it done right, is to do it yourself.

I have offered once to go through the skills and consistently cross reference them to each other. Meaning that some skills state that they provide bonuses to X, Y, and Z skills. But some skill state that they get a bonus if you have A, B, or C skills.

It irks me to no end!
Kagashi
Champion

Unread post by Kagashi »

wyrmraker wrote:I think that this is yet another Megaversal Book that we should all want, in addition to the Ultimate Spell Book that covers EVERY spell from every setting within the Palladium library.

I'd make the books binders with insert-able pages. Why? Because all it takes is the next book to come out with a new spell or skill and your master list book is no longer a master list book (just like the GMG and BoM were obsolete after the next world book was printed). If you had the ability to insert new pages in the appropriate sections, you could keep your book up to date. Much like how military check lists are updated as new information is released.

But I don't see people doing this.

An official electronic list, maintained on the PB website, with a paid subscription log in to view the material is more likely and practical.
I want to see from Palladium:
Updated Aug 2015
-Rifts: Dark Woods/Deep South, Space 110 PA, Scandinavia
-Mechanoids: Space (MDC)
-Robotech: Errata for Marines timeline, Masters Deluxe with SC and UEEF gear, Spaceships
-Updated Errata for post-2006 printings of Rifts books
-Searchable, quality PDFs/E-pubs of current Rifts titles
FluidicAztec
Explorer

Unread post by FluidicAztec »

Try this thread...kinson put together an awesome searchable index.

http://palladium-megaverse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=143894

Return to “Rifts®”