Where is the Robot Gladiator OCC stat list?

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

alogan
D-Bee

Where is the Robot Gladiator OCC stat list?

Unread post by alogan »

Nevermind. I was punch-drunk tired.
Last edited by alogan on Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prysus
Champion

Re: Where is the Robot Gladiator OCC stat list?

Unread post by Prysus »

alogan wrote:I bought NG2 at GenCon as a 2nd choice after they sold out of NG1. The big honkin' error of leaving out the OCC stats for the Robot Gladiator was a big disappointment--a glaring omission that doesn't make any sense to me since it was the ONLY OCC in the book. I've searched around and can't even find anything online giving the missing stats. Someone suggested substituting in the Robot Pilot OCC stats, but this would just be a cop out (why bother making it a separate OCC if it's completely identical?). Does anyone know where I can find these stats? SURELY they've addressed this by now, right?

Greetings and Salutations. Okay, I have to ask ... what O.C.C. stats are missing? Using my PDF (the official M.I. one) on my phone, I see a "Robo-Gladiator O.C.C." on page 20, with "Special Abilities" started on the same page and carried over onto the next, with O.C.C. Skills and on 21 and gear and stuff on 22. Is this just a complaint of it being called "Robo-Gladiator" instead of "Robot Gladiator"? Or is there actually some missing stat that I missed in my quick flip through? :?

Hmm ... well, from a quick look (and I really am just glancing because it's not the easiest reading a PDF on my phone), I don't see an XP Table (though I could've easily missed it). I can see that maybe being somewhat of a problem (though a fairly minor one, and I'd definitely say a far cry from being a "big honkin'" "glaring omission"). Is that the only stat (singular, not plural of "stats") that you're looking for? I'm just trying to figure out what these missing "stats" are first. Farewell and safe journeys for now.
Living the Fantasy (fan website)

Rifter #45; Of Bows & Arrows (Archery; expanding rules and abilities)
Rifter #52; From Ruins to Runes (Living Rune Weapons; playable characters and NPC)
Rifter #55; Home Away From Home (Quorian Culture; expanded from PF Book 9: Baalgor Wastelands)

Official PDF versions of Rifter #45, #52, and #55 can be found at DriveThruRPG.
kaid
Knight

Re: Where is the Robot Gladiator OCC stat list?

Unread post by kaid »

It is missing the xp chart but that was the only thing that jumped out at me. The ironic thing is they have had some issues in like 2 out of the last three rift books with missing XP tables. Those must get added in right at the end of editing and somehow have been missed pretty consistently of late. Black market was missing all of their xp charts this one is missing its one OCC's xp chart and I think the book before black market had some issues with this as well.

Return to “Rifts®”