Fade to Black Con Game

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

rmckee78
D-Bee

Fade to Black Con Game

Unread post by rmckee78 »

Dextarward ran a great con game at GenCon called Fade to Black. We investigated the source of mysterious black goo that was spreading out through fade towns. We uncovered a weird dimensional disturbance and used my ley line walker's teleport ability to get inside and destroy the weird entity behind it. Dextarward ran a great game that focused more on investigation than combat. He had clearly though through the nature of the black goo ahead of time, this allowed us to perform a variety of tests on it and to get meaningful results from those test.

I didn't catch everyone's name, but it was a fun group.
dexterward
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Fade to Black Con Game

Unread post by dexterward »

Thanks rmckee78!

I ran 4 games at GenCon, Fade to Black being one of them. Seems like everyone had a blast. Looking forward to next year!

Dexterward
Dexterward
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Unread post by Tor »

Was thinking this thread was about Bleach movie conversions.
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

Extra dimensional goo best hair product ever!

Return to “Rifts®”