basset hound dogboy

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Crow Splat
Explorer

Re: basset hound dogboy

Unread post by Crow Splat »

I think there is at least one that is passable for either a beagle or basset hound in Lone Star. I'm at work now so I will have to look when I get home.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

The Vince Martin drawing on page 191 of Coalition War Campaign has a bloodhound in the back that could easily pass for a Basset.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Crow Splat
Explorer

Unread post by Crow Splat »

I think that may be the picture I was thinking of too. Although just about any generic hound picture would give a good idea of what a Bassett Hound would look like, only they would probably be shorter and more stocky than a bloodhound or something.

Return to “Rifts®”