psychic ecto hunter

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

vashshadow
D-Bee

psychic ecto hunter

Unread post by vashshadow »

so i read about the occ and it just seems to me like its better suited to being a psychic class i mean theres already the slayer and thats a magic class so any ideas how to make the ecto hunter psionic instead of magic?
Giant2005
Knight

Re: psychic ecto hunter

Unread post by Giant2005 »

I don't really understand the issue - Ectohunters don't actually have magic...
If your concern is the Ghost Killing ability using P.P.E., you can easily change that to I.S.P. and change their P.P.E. of 4D6+P.E. +1D4 per level to an I.S.P. of 4D6+M.E. +1D4 per level.
vashshadow
D-Bee

Unread post by vashshadow »

hmm i guess your rite on that of just flip flopping it
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

I think both of those classes could have been done a little better, but the above suggestion sounds easy enough
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Unread post by Tor »

Psychics aren't the only guys with special abilities, Ecto-Hunters are adventurers with cool powers, kind of like super-heroes. They can roll for random psionics too if you want.
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse

Return to “Rifts®”