Rifts Power and Quality Survey Results!

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Daniel Stoker
Knight
Comment: Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis

Re: Rifts Power and Quality Survey Results!

Unread post by Daniel Stoker »

Wow, thank you for putting this together and sharing it Zachary.

Daniel Stoker
Judaism - More Old School than either Christianity or Islam.
PSI-Lence
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Rifts Power and Quality Survey Results!

Unread post by PSI-Lence »

i was waiting to see the results , surprised by a few but not many (and picked up a few books i didn't have at the time i did the survey (d-bees and northern gun) and i missed comparing it to RUE i think and went by the old main book

already had a lot of work into that, but seeing peoples impressions of the art work would have been nice
(some i really like, others less so, and a few i found so 'not to my liking' that i would not buy them unless they were the very last books i needed to complete the collection)

some artist i haven't seen in the newer books (ramon perez sp?) i miss, but some of the new (well to me since i was further behind than i thought) books like lemuria i was impressed by some like Chuck Walton (yes i looked that up because i remember they post here and didn't want to get it wrong lol) and of course even in the new books there are some (still better than i can draw) that would not be what i use as a selling point if showing someone the book
i own but am less well versed in RUE, and my memory is ... lackluster at best keep that in mind if my posts contradict canon lol

Return to “Rifts®”