Shemarrian-related fan creations

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

taalismn
Priest

Re: Shemarrian-related fan creations

Unread post by taalismn »

Things turning a corner today with putting down the paperwork to acquire a new car, to be picked up on the morrow, and say goodbye to the old one, which died in its sleep('Farewell and thank you, old and faithful servant"). Mixed feelings about the new one; larger, heavier, more expensive, all-power features(even for a 2012 used car) and window visibility less than O got used to with the '91, but it's a new normal I'll have to get used to and a new friend I have to make(am I getting too attached to my big machines? I'm not so sentimental about all the toasters I've gone through)...and the sooner I get back to a normal routine, the sooner I can spend more time on creating new stuff and learning to streamline the wiki...
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

taalismn wrote:Things turning a corner today with putting down the paperwork to acquire a new car, to be picked up on the morrow, and say goodbye to the old one, which died in its sleep('Farewell and thank you, old and faithful servant"). Mixed feelings about the new one; larger, heavier, more expensive, all-power features(even for a 2012 used car) and window visibility less than O got used to with the '91, but it's a new normal I'll have to get used to and a new friend I have to make(am I getting too attached to my big machines? I'm not so sentimental about all the toasters I've gone through)...and the sooner I get back to a normal routine, the sooner I can spend more time on creating new stuff and learning to streamline the wiki...

I hope you have a smooth transition. Huzzah to learning the wiki.. I'm still learning.. and I haven't uploaded anything I was going to yet.. I should get on that.
taalismn
Priest

Getting back on track(am getting acquainted with SHINY new car 8) ), and a long weekend ahead, so hazzah and to the drawing board! 8) 8)
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

taalismn wrote:Getting back on track(am getting acquainted with SHINY new car 8) ), and a long weekend ahead, so hazzah and to the drawing board! 8) 8)

Finally did an "Ole' Yeller" on the dino-car did ya? :D
Still trying to get my [censored] game crew to get on track so I can progress the SCW so I can get motivated to provide more info for the pile so... :frust: :badbad:
-ahem-
Congrats on the new car sir. :oops:
Bind the body to the opened mind

I dream of towers in a world consumed
A void in the sentient sky
I dream of fissures across the moon
Leaves of the lotus rise

~Dream Again By Miracle of Sound
taalismn
Priest

Hey, both old and new cars may be inspiration for future Clan Motron Warmounts, so there's an emerging win-situation. :wink:

"Okay, I'm immediately suspicious of that ground car back there."
"Why? It's an antique!"
"It's a '91 Honda Civic. Even with the fabled longevity of those things, it should be nothing but uncrecognizable rust now. That means it's either a GAW rebuild, some technowizard's tricked-out ride, an alien shapechanger, or some improbable plot device that is going to up and bite us in the ass soon as we turn our backs on it. Just watch."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

Uploaded Eccentrics to Ecotroz Shemarrian - aka Shemar page, Myrmidons have a page with a little blurb on NeShemar page, Biomech & critter-link page up, Orseme have page and blurb on NeShemar page, Reanims page and blurb on Neshemar.
taalismn
Priest

kronos wrote:Uploaded Eccentrics to Ecotroz Shemarrian - aka Shemar page, Myrmidons have a page with a little blurb on NeShemar page, Biomech & critter-link page up, Orseme have page and blurb on NeShemar page, Reanims page and blurb on Neshemar.

Had a BUSY 4th have yah? Good work!:ok:
Happy fireworks, folks.

"Remind me, why DO we celebrate the Fourth of July if we're d-bees?"
"We celebrate our independence from the Dark One."
"Shouldn't we then celebrate the day the first post of this thread started?"
"Fourth of July, not Fourth WALL. Learn the difference. But we also imply commonality with the NEMAns."
"That's a nebulous reason at best."
"It gives us an excuse to throw obscene amounts of visually spectacular ordnance about and scare the hell out of potential enemies with how free we are with high explosives."
"...I can get behind that."
"Good, now get behind those sandbags and start tapping those triggers."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

taalismn wrote:
kronos wrote:Uploaded Eccentrics to Ecotroz Shemarrian - aka Shemar page, Myrmidons have a page with a little blurb on NeShemar page, Biomech & critter-link page up, Orseme have page and blurb on NeShemar page, Reanims page and blurb on Neshemar.

Had a BUSY 4th have yah? Good work!:ok:
Happy fireworks, folks.

"Remind me, why DO we celebrate the Fourth of July if we're d-bees?"
"We celebrate our independence from the Dark One."
"Shouldn't we then celebrate the day the first post of this thread started?"
"Fourth of July, not Fourth WALL. Learn the difference. But we also imply commonality with the NEMAns."
"That's a nebulous reason at best."
"It gives us an excuse to throw obscene amounts of visually spectacular ordnance about and scare the hell out of potential enemies with how free we are with high explosives."
"...I can get behind that."
"Good, now get behind those sandbags and start tapping those triggers."

It's only another day for me, being Canadian and all. Hope you're enjoying your holiday though. And actually been more lazy.. watching tv, a few chores, post a few pages, etc. I'll probably be posting some more stuff in the next few hours or so.
taalismn
Priest

I'll be out watching obscene amounts of other peoples' money going up in spectacular pyrotechnic displays. My part of the country starts looking like a warzone at night, and a drive through town at ten PM with the smell of black powder in the air... :bandit: 8)
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

taalismn wrote:I'll be out watching obscene amounts of other peoples' money going up in spectacular pyrotechnic displays. My part of the country starts looking like a warzone at night, and a drive through town at ten PM with the smell of black powder in the air... :bandit: 8)

I have that during any Indian, Hindu, and similar background, holidays, plus the standard Canadian ones. Many launch them right from their backyards and the street, nevermind the larger ones going off in official areas. I sometimes wonder if there's a Blood Rider or Skullcrusher group in the area with the amount of pyrotechnics going off.
taalismn
Priest

kronos wrote:
taalismn wrote:I'll be out watching obscene amounts of other peoples' money going up in spectacular pyrotechnic displays. My part of the country starts looking like a warzone at night, and a drive through town at ten PM with the smell of black powder in the air... :bandit: 8)

I have that during any Indian, Hindu, and similar background, holidays, plus the standard Canadian ones. Many launch them right from their backyards and the street, nevermind the larger ones going off in official areas. I sometimes wonder if there's a Blood Rider or Skullcrusher group in the area with the amount of pyrotechnics going off.

Sounds like a machine gun nest out there right now...with the occasional whumpf! of mortars.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

Lemurians, Dance and Song, Black Market, Vampire Threat, Ranks, Unattached, Low Council uploaded
taalismn
Priest

kronos wrote:Lemurians, Dance and Song, Black Market, Vampire Threat, Ranks, Unattached, Low Council uploaded

To quote my favorite old-time advertizenent(for the boardgame 'Rsk', wherein a glasses-wearing dweeb takes on Alexander the Great, Julius Ceasar, and Napoleon Bonaparte, and is wiping the board with them) Ceasar: " Can nothing stop this man?!"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

taalismn wrote:
kronos wrote:Lemurians, Dance and Song, Black Market, Vampire Threat, Ranks, Unattached, Low Council uploaded

To quote my favorite old-time advertizenent(for the boardgame 'Rsk', wherein a glasses-wearing dweeb takes on Alexander the Great, Julius Ceasar, and Napoleon Bonaparte, and is wiping the board with them) Ceasar: " Can nothing stop this man?!"

I can think of a few things..
I uploaded something for fighters a few minutes ago. A single page but has 3 links on the Ships page. Blood Marks..
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

I was just going over the Kometa, as I apparently forgot to copy it into my files.. it has the standard repair system with 4d6 MD/hr with reserve of 60 MDC.. then it has ENHANCED repair system.. which repairs 5d6 MD/hr and as a reserve of 50 MDC... Does this mean it has TWO repair systems or should the enhance one override the original, although it has less MDC in reserve?
taalismn
Priest

kronos wrote:I was just going over the Kometa, as I apparently forgot to copy it into my files.. it has the standard repair system with 4d6 MD/hr with reserve of 60 MDC.. then it has ENHANCED repair system.. which repairs 5d6 MD/hr and as a reserve of 50 MDC... Does this mean it has TWO repair systems or should the enhance one override the original, although it has less MDC in reserve?

Aw hell...give it a rate of 5d6 MD/hr, and a reserve of 75 MDC. It is an Elite, after all.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

taalismn wrote:
kronos wrote:I was just going over the Kometa, as I apparently forgot to copy it into my files.. it has the standard repair system with 4d6 MD/hr with reserve of 60 MDC.. then it has ENHANCED repair system.. which repairs 5d6 MD/hr and as a reserve of 50 MDC... Does this mean it has TWO repair systems or should the enhance one override the original, although it has less MDC in reserve?

Aw hell...give it a rate of 5d6 MD/hr, and a reserve of 75 MDC. It is an Elite, after all.

Gotcha. Also.. the Ironback.. looking at the mini-missile/laser (mini-missile rifle option), it says there 2x1.. so there's 2 rifles, meaning 4 tubes and 2 lasers.. but the stats are showing it to be 3 rifles.. and 2 lasers per rifle?
taalismn
Priest

kronos wrote:
taalismn wrote:

Gotcha. Also.. the Ironback.. looking at the mini-missile/laser (mini-missile rifle option), it says there 2x1.. so there's 2 rifles, meaning 4 tubes and 2 lasers.. but the stats are showing it to be 3 rifles.. and 2 lasers per rifle?

It should read only only two laser/launchers per hardpoint...that's a twin-tube MM-launcher coupled to a small laser...so, yes...4 tubes, 2 lasers. The 3/6 is a typo-holdover from cutting and pasting the original launcher stats from the ONTOS II, where I introduced the PS copy of the CS weapon(and DID I; I'm still rather proud of that piece of mathematically-correct ironmongery in resurrecting the Ontos :D :bandit: ). .
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

taalismn wrote:
kronos wrote:
taalismn wrote:

It should read only only two laser/launchers per hardpoint...that's a twin-tube MM-launcher coupled to a small laser...so, yes...4 tubes, 2 lasers. The 3/6 is a typo-holdover from cutting and pasting the original launcher stats from the ONTOS II, where I introduced the PS copy of the CS weapon(and DID I; I'm still rather proud of that piece of mathematically-correct ironmongery in resurrecting the Ontos :D :bandit: ). .

I did like the Ontos. The stats on the Ironback are showing more of a set of 6 (so I think the full compliment the Ontos could carry), that's why I started getting confused on it. I'll just put it as the set of 2 on the Ironback page.
taalismn
Priest

Port and starboard turrets on the Ironback, each with a dual-rail mounting...since it's based on the Kittani Warcrab and its weapons positions.
But yeah, the Ontos remains my personal favorite because of the serious jump in firepower...especially since Coalition missile rifles are LIGHTER than the original recoilless rifles carried by the M50, and Rifts tanks have some major improvements in speed over earlier models. Though now I'm seeing an Ontos sporting SIX Davy Crocket M54 atomic mortars. :twisted:

Ah, waiting for my manic-depressive cycle to click back to manic-energy phase; I haven't gotten as much accomplished this week as I'd like(possibly due to the energy-leechingly humidweather).
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

taalismn wrote:Port and starboard turrets on the Ironback, each with a dual-rail mounting...since it's based on the Kittani Warcrab and its weapons positions.
But yeah, the Ontos remains my personal favorite because of the serious jump in firepower...especially since Coalition missile rifles are LIGHTER than the original recoilless rifles carried by the M50, and Rifts tanks have some major improvements in speed over earlier models. Though now I'm seeing an Ontos sporting SIX Davy Crocket M54 atomic mortars. :twisted:

Ah, waiting for my manic-depressive cycle to click back to manic-energy phase; I haven't gotten as much accomplished this week as I'd like(possibly due to the energy-leechingly humidweather).

I'm contemplating the capital ship vessel for the Shem-Rahn / Shaemarian templars. What with their space-compression technology and all that, it's a bit of a brain scratchter of a mental exercise. How large would the exterior hull be, what would they fit in for weaponry and other systems? The Winged Justice serves most of their needs but yeah, I need to come up with something that would be able to go toe-to-toe with a Demonstar .
:frust: :-? :?:

Leaves of the lotus rise

taalismn
Priest

DhAkael wrote:
taalismn wrote:Port and starboard turrets on the Ironback, each with a dual-rail mounting...since it's based on the Kittani Warcrab and its weapons positions.

I'm contemplating the capital ship vessel for the Shem-Rahn / Shaemarian templars. What with their space-compression technology and all that, it's a bit of a brain scratchter of a mental exercise. How large would the exterior hull be, what would they fit in for weaponry and other systems? The Winged Justice serves most of their needs but yeah, I need to come up with something that would be able to go toe-to-toe with a Demonstar .

Back in the day when DarkMaxx was posting his starship pictures and his website was active, he had a design that looked like a dragon dreadnought on a giant plank..He had a suggestion of basic stats, but I was working on an adaptation of the design as a giant Ahab-inspired Demonplanet killer(battleship dragonaught atop a honking BIG spacegun). Sadly, I never finished it by the time he disappeared from the web(and before I though to save his stuff to file). Maybe I should dust off some of those old stats and reformat them for the Shemarrians? :D :twisted:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

taalismn wrote:
DhAkael wrote:

Back in the day when DarkMaxx was posting his starship pictures and his website was active, he had a design that looked like a dragon dreadnought on a giant plank..He had a suggestion of basic stats, but I was working on an adaptation of the design as a giant Ahab-inspired Demonplanet killer(battleship dragonaught atop a honking BIG spacegun). Sadly, I never finished it by the time he disappeared from the web(and before I though to save his stuff to file). Maybe I should dust off some of those old stats and reformat them for the Shemarrians? :D :twisted:

work up some baseline stuff... fire it my way and I can adapt to say the Flamewing? (Co-writing credit in this case; YOU will most likely be doing the grunt work :D )

Leaves of the lotus rise

taalismn
Priest

*oot-greett!*
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

E-GOR Engineering Group Organizational Robot
(aka ‘Wrenchfields’)

“Hump? What hump? This is my tool kit!”

“Well, Mistress, the weather report calls for ‘severe thunderstorms’ tonight, so I’ve polished up the copper contacts, oiled the stage lift gearing, checked the grounding cables, topped off the nano-vats, rolled the next-up test subject out of stasis-storage, tightened the straps, and started a pot of your working brew. I presume we’ll be doing SCIENCE tonight?”

“Comfy? Straps not chafing, are they? Mouth piece needs freshening up? Mistress wishes me to convey her apologies for making you wait, but she promises she’ll be here as soon as she takes care of a few extra details, and then she’ll give you her FULL undivided attention. Some easy-listening music until then? I can turn the monitor screen on over your head; Mistress has a VERY good collection of pre-Rifts video you might be interested in watching while you wait.”

“Ah, sir, if you’re going to observe tonight’s conversion, Mistress insists that everybody observe safety procedures, so if you’ll don your tinfoil cap? Safety first, as Mistress sez, but Mad Science ALWAYS.”

E-GORs are another Male variant that started out in the ranks of the fringe tribe Clan Shelley which continues to employ the majority of those seen. They have since appeared as individuals among the Lost Eclipse, Wayfinders and even possibly the Ghost Riders(where they are mistaken for Madhaven mutants).
E-GORs can be considered to be a male version of Tinkers/Spinsters, with even more profound physical deformities, such as mismatched arms, bow-legs, deformed faces, and a signature enormous hunchback. Their hair is often a tangled mess, and their skin pale and rough-textured.
In reality, the bowed legs belie powerful actuators able to jack up heavy vehicles and machines, the arms conceal utility tools, the faces hide a variety of specialized sensory instruments, and the hunchback opens up to reveal a number of extendable auxiliary tool arms and appendages. Their skin is actually a chemically resistant material that resists damage from solvents and other chemicals likely to be encountered in laboratories, garages, and testing facilities.
E-GORs are programmed as general mechanics and technicians, but there is some flexibility in their total repertoire of skills. Depending on their posting and the Tinkers they ultimately report to, they can specialize in vehicle repair, chemical engineering, or be formatted and equipped to be excellent medical and laboratory technicians. E-GORs are not meant as combat units, but they do possess some basic combat programming and tool skills that can be applied to weaponry, and their multiple limbs give them an unexpected edge in close combat.
E-GORs typically cultivate subservient, eager-to-please, deferential personalities in keeping with their stereotype perception as lackeys and gofers. However, they can be quite stubborn and courageous when protecting the properties of their superiors, their friends, and associates. E-GORs working on their own projects and initiative can be extremely ill-tempered if interrupted or pestered, especially if it interferes with their work. Conversely, they can be quite polite, friendly, and helpful when dealing with friends, and even compassionate (to the point of ALMOST being helpful) to prisoners. Most have an enthusiastic interest in all things technical, mechanical, or scientific.
In Clan Shelley, the E-GORs work as adjutants to the few female Tinkers. They make up most of the technical support echelon of Clan Shelley, hence the ‘Engineering Group Organizational’ portion of their name-acronym. They can be found servicing weaponry, maintaining the underground facilities, assisting in the construction/conversion of new tribe members, and the development of new equipment.
Thus far the E-GOR is found most predominately with Clan Shelley, although the Wayfinders have evinced some interest in them after several collaborative projects, and the Nightmares almost certainly have looked into acquiring E-GORs for their own support units.

Type: EShemar E-GOR
Class: Robot Android, Engineering Group Organizational Robot
Crew: Advanced Neural Intelligence
M.D.C. By Location:
Hands(2) 10 each
Arms(2) 40 each
Legs(2) 80 each
Head 40
Main Body 210*
Mini-Manipulator Arms/Tentacles (8 ) 15 each

*E-GORs can wear additional body armor of humanoid make, but it must be modified to fit their hunched posture and hump.

Height: 5 feet
Width: 2 feet at shoulders
Length: 1.2 feet
Weight: 300 lbs.
Power System: Nuclear
Physical Attributes: Equal to Robotic PS. 35, PP. 20, PB. 2d4.
Cargo: Can hold about 25 lbs of additional tools, samples, and small personal possessions inside the hump along with the arms.
Speed:
Running: 80 MPH
Jumping: Can jump 10 ft straight up/across from a standing start.
Flying: Not possible without a jetpack
Underwater: Can swim at 9 MPH and tolerate depths of 1,000 ft.
Market Cost: EXCLUSIVE to the (E)Shemarrian Tribes
Systems of Note:
Standard Shemarrian Robot Systems, plus:
Full optical systems, laser targeting, passive night vision, telescopic vision, thermal imaging, infrared, ultraviolet, and polarization filters. Also has motion and heat detection, and other standard Shemarrian systems. Additional/special sensors may be built in by the creating Spinsters/Tinkers or at the behest of the individual.

*Macro-Eye---One eye is typically larger than the other, and contains precision magnification optics for very fine study.

*Molecular Analyzer---E-GORs have a well-developed sense of ‘smell’, and can detect and identify chemicals, and even track down leaks and spills with their electronic noses.

*Radiation Detector----Just the thing to detect radiation leaks from the cyclotron or that experimental reactor.

*Bio-Medical Sensors---Reads the life signs of patients and prisoners alike(and they’re often the same thing in a Mad Tinker’s lab).

*Bionic Cybernanite Repair Systems---A modified bionic nanotech repair system that originated with the Ecotroz Shemar, but has also been adopted by the Ghost Riders. These systems repair 4d6 MD per hour, and can repair 50 MDC before needing material stocks to convert to MD repair material.

*Faux-Flesh Covering----Similar to that disguising other Shemarrians, but much rougher, coarser, and has the added benefit of being resistant to corrosives(takes HALF damage from such attacks).

*Tool Hands---These are similar to the Tinker/Spinster’s took hands
and are the equivalent of a combination of Schematic Sensor Hand and Tool Hand. Incorporated tools include a mini-flashlight, wire cutters, small drill, soldering iron, voltmeter, temperature probe, and EM sensors.

*Auxiliary Utility Mini-Arms(8 )---These are thin multi-use tool appendages normally stowed folded up inside the E-GOR’s enormous hump. Each ends in a mini-grasper or modular tool plug that can accommodate a variety of different tool systems. Each has 15 MDC, a Robotic P.S. of 18, P.P. of 16, and a length of about 5-7 ft.

Weapons Systems:
None per say, but E-GORs have a range of integral and modular tools that can serve as weaponry in a pinch. The following are just some of the tools that can be fitted, especially to the secondary arms housed in the back.
*Laser Torch---8 ft, 6d6 SDC-2d6 MD.
*Rotary VibroCutter---3d6 MD
*Power Drill(small)---1d6-3d6 SDC
*Powered Screwdrivers---2 SDC
*Cyberstinger(see Rifts Bionics Sourcebook, pg. 46)
*Neural Stinger(see Rifts Bionics Sourcebook, pg. 47)
*Micro-clippers---1 SDC
*Vibro-Scalpels---1 MD
*Laser Finger(Hands or back tentacles)---Range: 50 ft for SDC(1d6-3d6 SDC), 300 ft for 1d4 MD.
*Chemical Sprayer---30 ft, effects vary by chemical(typically fire extinguishing or materials treatment sprays, but has been also known to include cryogenic vapors, solvents, paint, antiseptics, and anesthetic gases), 50 doses/applications of up to 5 different chemicals.

Programming/Skills:
Programming:(Neural Intelligence)
-(General)
Computer Operation 96%
General Repair and Maintenance 90%
Pilot Automobile or Hover Craft 90%
Pilot Truck 90%

-(Medical)
Basic and Advanced Math 98%
Biology 80%
Chemistry 90%
Forensics 85%
Paramedic 85%

-(Mechanics)
Robot Mechanics 70%
Automotive Mechanics 80%
Basic Mechanics 90%
Salvage 75%

-(Electrical)
Basic Electronics 96%
Computer Repair 92%
Electrical Engineer 86%
Electricity Generation 86%
Robot Electronics 90%

- (Weapons, General)(all start at 6th level)
W.P. Knife
W.P. Blunt
W.P. Energy Pistol
W.P. Energy Rifle

-Hand to Hand: Basic(Fixed at 5th level for non-Awakened E-GORs. Starts at 5th level for Ecotroz-Awakened E-GORs)

- 2 skill programs of choice, typically from the categories of Specialized Labor, Medical, or Technical. Shemarrian units do NOT suffer the same restrictions for taking skills such as Bioware Mechanics, Armorer, or Weapons Engineer, so such skills can be taken.

Can also learn 3 Secondary Skills at levels 2, 4, 6, 9, 12, and 15.

Psionic Abilities: Object Read, Telemechanics, Telemechanical Possession, Telemechanic Mental Operation

Actions/Attacks Per Melee: 4(+4 from tool arms)
Note: Bonuses are in addition to those possible from the Shemar’s elective training
Initiative + 1
Dodge +5
Parry +6
Strike +5 (+4 w/ ranged weaponry, +6 w/ Shemarrian Rail Guns)
Roll +4
Pull Punch +2
Disarm +2
Entangle +3
Knockout/Stun on a Natural 18-20
Restrained Punch 1d4 MD
Punch 1d6 MD
Power Punch(2 attacks) 3d6 MD
Restrained Strike with Tool Arms 2d6 SDC
Full Strength Punch w/ Tool Arms 1d6 MD
Power Punch w/ Tool Arms(2 attacks) 2d6 MD
Kick 1d6 MD
CANNOT Leap Kick(posture isn’t designed for it)

Ecotroz-Awakened E-GORs have the following:
IQ: 4d6
ME: 5d6
MA: 3d6
P.P.E.: 8
Psionic Abilities: Object Read, Telemechanics, Telemechanical Possession, Telemechanic Mental Operation
Special Abilities:
*Added Skills/Memories----Robot intelligences will find themselves effectively becoming low-level Nueral Intelligence equivalents with the ability to gain, or ‘remember’, Secondary skills similar to the N.I. as they gain in experience, while converted N.I.s gain an extra Secondary skill in addition to those normally gained.

The Ecotroz fragment does occasionally need sleep/rest...though they only need 2 hours of rest/meditation per 24 hours...they can push this, going without for as many days as they have I.Q. points, but will have to go dormant for 4d6 hours after such exertion.
Susceptible to Exorcism and Banish spells, but are +6 to save against such spells, +1 at levels 4, 8, and 12 of experience, and becoming IMMUNE at level 14 and up. Such Banishment causes the ‘bot to revert to its default robot programming. (OPTION: Ecotroz may become IMMUNE to Exorcism and Banishment with experience, and Progen- and Made as Awakened E-GORs do not have this susceptibility)

Note also that the Ecotroz-possessed ‘bot can infect other bots with the Ecotroz viral-entity, by bite or sustained touch(takes 3 attacks).

Options:
*Tool Arm---Some E-GORs sport one or two bionic arms similar to the Russian Mekanikal Cutter Weapon/Utility Arm(see Rifts Bionics Sourcebook, pg. 107), featuring three tentacles with vibroblades and lasers. Or can carry Hydraulic Hammer Hands, Extendable Hydraulic Hand/Arms, or Mining Borg utility arms.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

Love the E-GOR.

Uploaded Darkwater's Ironback, Clan Shelley page, Nautika, Octas.
taalismn
Priest

kronos wrote:Love the E-GOR.

Well, hey, the Eshemar are stealing brains, so they gotta have EGORs.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

taalismn wrote:

I wonder how many Young Frankenstein references are made in the Clan Shelley laboratories..
taalismn
Priest

kronos wrote:
taalismn wrote:

I wonder how many Young Frankenstein references are made in the Clan Shelley laboratories..

"Now you made sure this wasn't from Abby Normal, right?"
"Right! Absolutely certain! No, this is Dela Luzionul!"

"Your hand, your grip, it's cold, lifeless.":
"Hardly surprising, it's a titanium composite prosthetic. Aside from any bacteria living on its surface, it's SUPPOSED to be cold and lifeless."

"Ain't got no-BODY!!!"
"Alright! Alright! I've get to work on your chassis! Just quite singing!...No humming either!"
"Awww...."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

taalismn wrote:
kronos wrote:
taalismn wrote:

"Now you made sure this wasn't from Abby Normal, right?"
"Right! Absolutely certain! No, this is Dela Luzionul!"

"Your hand, your grip, it's cold, lifeless.":
"Hardly surprising, it's a titanium composite prosthetic. Aside from any bacteria living on its surface, it's SUPPOSED to be cold and lifeless."

"Ain't got no-BODY!!!"
"Alright! Alright! I've get to work on your chassis! Just quite singing!...No humming either!"
"Awww...."

"EEEGOR!! THROW THE SWITCH!!!"

"It's Igor, mistress."
taalismn
Priest

"GIVE MY CREATION -LIFE-!!!!!!"
***FLASH-A-LIGHTNING***
###ROLL-A-THUNDA-###
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

taalismn wrote:"GIVE MY CREATION -LIFE-!!!!!!"
***FLASH-A-LIGHTNING***
###ROLL-A-THUNDA-###

Now we gotta come up with some MAD SCIENCE! creations...
Hmm... I wonder if a Clan Shelley might use a horde of Bolt Thralls as an emergency source of lightning when there isn't a storm around for bringing life to something?
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

Uploaded Shebu
Uploaded the Aquilon, but apparently the Eyeball lasers are missing MDC value.
taalismn
Priest

kronos wrote:Uploaded Shebu

Missing that from a lot of them, but from what I gave them for the Thunderbeetle---15 MDC each. That's low for an MDC small arm, which can get up to 25, so maybe it would be best to bump them up to 25 ech given their exposed eyestalk mounting.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

taalismn wrote:
kronos wrote:Uploaded Shebu

Missing that from a lot of them, but from what I gave them for the Thunderbeetle---15 MDC each. That's low for an MDC small arm, which can get up to 25, so maybe it would be best to bump them up to 25 ech given their exposed eyestalk mounting.

M'kay.. 25 MDC it is.
Also Shelong is uploaded.
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

Working on the Killwar.. the Plasma Sharpshooter.. it seems pretty weak.. only deals 1d6x10 MD, has a range of 165,000 ft.. says light on range but heavy damage.. seems more the other way around.
Is that correct? good range even if weak compared to the Heavy Plasma cannon it can mount (8000 ft range, 5d6x10 MD damage), plus the higher rate of fire.
taalismn
Priest

kronos wrote:Working on the Killwar.. the Plasma Sharpshooter.. it seems pretty weak.. only deals 1d6x10 MD, has a range of 165,000 ft.. says light on range but heavy damage.. seems more the other way around.
Is that correct? good range even if weak compared to the Heavy Plasma cannon it can mount (8000 ft range, 5d6x10 MD damage), plus the higher rate of fire.

Ah right, light on damage, long on range.... that makes better sense for a sharpshooter weapon, and I believe it was originally a cut and paste copt of a Manhunter starship weapon.

Ah, past sins of omission and proofreading now resurfacing to bite me in the ass... :) :oops:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

taalismn wrote:
kronos wrote:Working on the Killwar.. the Plasma Sharpshooter.. it seems pretty weak.. only deals 1d6x10 MD, has a range of 165,000 ft.. says light on range but heavy damage.. seems more the other way around.

Ah right, light on damage, long on range.... that makes better sense for a sharpshooter weapon, and I believe it was originally a cut and paste copt of a Manhunter starship weapon.

Ah, past sins of omission and proofreading now resurfacing to bite me in the ass... :) :oops:

It happens to the best of us.
Killwar is up now.
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

kronos wrote:
taalismn wrote:Ah, past sins of omission and proofreading now resurfacing to bite me in the ass... :) :oops:

It happens to the best of us.

"Wot ee sed!"
-ahem- BTW Tal; check your in-box sir.

Leaves of the lotus rise

taalismn
Priest

Will do...hope to have some more art up this week, between dealing with the wretched humanity around here and working on Imperial Guard Paladin Steel stuff. :bandit:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

taalismn wrote:Will do...hope to have some more art up this week, between dealing with the wretched humanity around here and working on Imperial Guard Paladin Steel stuff. :bandit:

Speaking of PS stuff.. that new 'borg looks like something Clan Shelley will be wanting to get their hands on when they see it. Tesla coils on the back.. frankenstien style body.. will make the Bolt thrall look like a tazer by comparison..
taalismn
Priest

kronos wrote:
taalismn wrote:Will do...hope to have some more art up this week, between dealing with the wretched humanity around here and working on Imperial Guard Paladin Steel stuff. :bandit:

Speaking of PS stuff.. that new 'borg looks like something Clan Shelley will be wanting to get their hands on when they see it. Tesla coils on the back.. frankenstien style body.. will make the Bolt thrall look like a tazer by comparison..

Yeah, and I've been through three art concepts for it already! But 4th time may be the charm.

And, speaking of art, here's ...E-GOR!
http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp164/taalismn/img608_zpsdlxnwdza.jpg

Yeah, the Minion War; the Shemarrians may be the Marines or the Commandoes, but it's going to be the regional militaries like the CS, Northern Gun, the NGR, Lazlo, and the GNE who are going to grinding away and locking jaws with the main bodies of the Minion forces. So all the good stuff that can be gotten to them... :bandit:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

Ok.. so only the starships left for the Darkwaters.. uploaded the Vincha, Mantazee, Humboldt medium attack sub..

Scream Queen is missing MDC for everything but head and main body. ( viewtopic.php?f=8&t=103576&p=2822089&hilit=ScreamQueen#p2822089 ).
taalismn
Priest

kronos wrote:Ok.. so only the starships left for the Darkwaters.. uploaded the Vincha, Mantazee, Humboldt medium attack sub..

Scream Queen is missing MDC for everything but head and main body. ( viewtopic.php?f=8&t=103576&p=2822089&hilit=ScreamQueen#p2822089 ).

Sonuva---! Ah....because you have to read the cyberhumanoid descrip in Rifts Bionics to figure out the MDC...
Here it is....
Hands(2) 50 each
Arms(2) 60 each
Legs(2) 80 each
Should be maxed out for cyberhumanoids because of their combat role.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

Corrected OP Screamqueen MDC values and updated the Codex.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

taalismn wrote:
kronos wrote:Ok.. so only the starships left for the Darkwaters.. uploaded the Vincha, Mantazee, Humboldt medium attack sub..

Sonuva---! Ah....because you have to read the cyberhumanoid descrip in Rifts Bionics to figure out the MDC...
Here it is....
Hands(2) 50 each
Arms(2) 60 each
Legs(2) 80 each

Thanks. The one good thing of the wikia, besides having a slightly easier way of searching for stuff.. finding where missing stats are.
taalismn
Priest

kronos wrote:
taalismn wrote:

Here it is....
Hands(2) 50 each
Arms(2) 60 each
Legs(2) 80 each

Thanks. The one good thing of the wikia, besides having a slightly easier way of searching for stuff.. finding where missing stats are.

...and reminds one of the importance of proofreading several times. :D :D
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

taalismn wrote:
kronos wrote:
taalismn wrote:

Here it is....
Hands(2) 50 each
Arms(2) 60 each
Legs(2) 80 each

...and reminds one of the importance of proofreading several times. :D :D

Very true.
We need something statted for this page.. I had an idea for a NeShemar unit last night, but now I can't for the life of me remember what it was!
89er
Adventurer

Unread post by 89er »

Hold Tight, IceFlame tech coming soon

Side Note:

How does one spend a romantic evening with a Chromite?
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

89er wrote:Hold Tight, IceFlame tech coming soon

Side Note:

How does one spend a romantic evening with a Chromite?

Oh! IceFlame tech! that reminds me.. I was gonna work on something for them.. let's see what you got and that might spark my creative spark going again.

Return to “Rifts®”