The Old Ones/Alien Intelligences lego diorama

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Eclipse
Adventurer

The Old Ones/Alien Intelligences lego diorama

Unread post by Eclipse »

This is a bit tangential to Rifts of course, but it was too good to keep to myself, plus they're good representations of some Alien Intelligences..

http://io9.com/5924011/these-cthulhu-le ... tic-bricks

Would be interesting to see Rifts-like robots or Coalition/Triax vehicles in lego as well, I think.
And if... somone whipped out a mini gun. We run and hide. lol.

Now.. some guys won't... and you can say nice things at their funeral. "He was a brave soul.... if stupid.. he didn't take cover when the guy whipped out the mini gun on us that day.. but his blood-fountaining corpse did give us a chance to sneak around and clonk the machine gunner on the head with a rock. Rest in Pieces.... Swiss Cheese Man.....

Pepsi Jedi
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Re: The Old Ones/Alien Intelligences lego diorama

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

Neat!
:ok:
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
Blue_Lion
Knight

Unread post by Blue_Lion »

Soon Lego Atlanits
The Clones are coming you shall all be replaced, but who is to say you have not been replaced already.

Master of Type-O and the obvios.

Soon my army oc clones and winged-monkies will rule the world but first, must .......

I may debate canon and RAW, but the games I run are highly house ruled. So I am not debating for how I play but about how the system works as written.
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Unread post by Tor »

Here's hoping they're still making that Mountains of Madness movie.

I should get around to reading those books, educating myself on Nyaruani is probably misleading me as to the nature of Cthu-ko
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

Though, some of those 'sets' are a Cthulhu/Dr Who cross over. lol
Eureka!
I Want Rifts : Australia II & III...!!

Return to “Rifts®”