If you could only eat one food ...

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Kovoston
Rifter® Contributer

Re: If you could only eat one food ...

Unread post by Kovoston »

This one should top all the answers!

"And now a word from our British sponsor...
Vegemite Cheesybite!"

On 13 June 2009, Kraft released a new version of Vegemite. The new formula combines the Austrailian delight called Vegemite and Kraft cream cheese, it spreads more easily and has a considerably less salty, milder taste than the original. To coincide with the release of the new recipe, Kraft ran a competition to give the new flavour a name.[18] The new name was announced during the broadcast of the 2009 AFL Grand Final as iSnack 2.0. The name was chosen by a panel of marketing and communication experts to appeal to a younger market, capitalising on the popularity of Apple's iPod and iPhone.

If you don't like that one then there's always Snickers bars?

:)
calto40k
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Jack Chriax: RPA Pilot, Killing Machine, Samuel Jackson Impersonator?

Unread post by calto40k »

fresh babies
Member of the Modern Cabal of 24

The stupid it burns it burns us preciouses

We are Legion and we will be heard
calto40k
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Jack Chriax: RPA Pilot, Killing Machine, Samuel Jackson Impersonator?

Unread post by calto40k »

well since i might need the females for mating and not eating. The babies would be how i repopulate the world and I had to eat mre's and they are not as tasty as most would like to think, I would have to say probably thai pineapple chicken
Member of the Modern Cabal of 24

The stupid it burns it burns us preciouses

We are Legion and we will be heard
Oberoth
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Oberoth »

Beef Jerky fer sure's
Teltum
D-Bee

Unread post by Teltum »

From a strictly nutrition stand point... DOG FOOD, everything you need, carbs, protein, proper fats. And just to be sure I would knock off a GNC/Max Muscle and nab a bunch of Animal Pak for good measure.
Sorry, just to note, "Napalm" is a cop-out. It has always been and always will be the second coolest method of killing zombies. Right behind the chainsaw.
Illendaver
Explorer
Comment: If your happy and you know it clap your hands!
Location: Behind the throne, Whispering my comment into the emperors ear...

Unread post by Illendaver »

I've been homeless and had to eat nothing but MRE's for 3 months as I hitchhiked around Nebraska a few years ago (That sucked.... a LOT) I've also only been able to afford Top Ramen for a 5 months (with a few boxes of Mac & Cheese for variety thrown in)
Malnutrition is a big issue in situations like that, the MRE's are the "better" choice, but in a total "I wish" situation, I would find an everstocked saladbar. Or a Subway distribution center...
If neither option is available, raid the Chef-Boy-RD factory and eat off of their products.
*McRipper said so*
Me: So, what all happened last time we played?
Friend: We went back to my place and got ROFL stomped by zombies.
MurderCityDisciple
Adventurer
Location: Formerly:Detroit, Michigan (West Side) Now in Dearborn: Which has 98.7% less arson.

Unread post by MurderCityDisciple »

Illendaver wrote:
If neither option is available, raid the Chef-Boy-RD factory and eat off of their products.

Well lemme think....hum I don't want survive in a perpetual state of diarrhea and scurvy.

Tomatoes do have vitamin C...so canned spaghetti O's might not be too bad of a choice.

But I'll go with piping hot zombie delivered pizza (Italian Sausage, mushrooms, pepper rings and bacon)...in my world a few pattern zombies are stuck in a pizza making and delivering loop.
“It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful.” - Anton LaVey

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh." - Voltaire

"The die is cast." - Julius Caesar [Ultimate Powergamer]
azazel1024
Champion
Comment: So an ogre, an orc and a gnome walk in to a bar...

Unread post by azazel1024 »

MurderCityDisciple wrote:
Illendaver wrote:

Well lemme think....hum I don't want survive in a perpetual state of diarrhea and scurvy.

Tomatoes do have vitamin C...so canned spaghetti O's might not be too bad of a choice.

But I'll go with piping hot zombie delivered pizza (Italian Sausage, mushrooms, pepper rings and bacon)...in my world a few pattern zombies are stuck in a pizza making and delivering loop.

I'd avoid the mushrooms. Never know if you are eating a mushroom, or if one of the zombies ears feel off on to the pizza while they were making it.

Just saying.
Thinyser
Knight
Comment: "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin

Unread post by Thinyser »

I'd go with a variety of countries' MREs. German, Italian, French, & American.

That or bratwurst. I could eat brats every day.
"We live in a world where people use severed plant genitals to express affection.
Rifts is really not much weirder than that." ~~Killer Cyborg

"If we let technical problems scare us away from doing anything, humanity would still be in the trees flinging poo at each other."~~Killer Cyborg

"Everything that breeds is a threat."~~Killer Cyborg
MurderCityDisciple
Adventurer
Location: Formerly:Detroit, Michigan (West Side) Now in Dearborn: Which has 98.7% less arson.

Unread post by MurderCityDisciple »

azazel1024 wrote:I'd avoid the mushrooms. Never know if you are eating a mushroom, or if one of the zombies ears feel off on to the pizza while they were making it.

Just saying.

Good point...hold the 'shrooms.
“It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful.” - Anton LaVey

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh." - Voltaire

"The die is cast." - Julius Caesar [Ultimate Powergamer]
azazel1024
Champion
Comment: So an ogre, an orc and a gnome walk in to a bar...

Unread post by azazel1024 »

Thinyser wrote:I'd go with a variety of countries' MREs. German, Italian, French, & American.

That or bratwurst. I could eat brats every day.

Remind me to either A) Stay away from you in a "only one food" end of the world scenario or B) Only associate with you in a well ventilated situation.

:-D
Razzinold
Hero
Comment: HTTP 404 [witty comment not found]

Unread post by Razzinold »

Anything that my wife cooks or bakes (she has her own baking/complete meals to order business :fl: !)

But if we're talking nonperishable stuff that would last the year.... Stagg Chili

Return to “Dead Reign™”