Land Vehicle Preference

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Which vehicle would you choose?

Passenger Car
No votes
Pickup Truck
No votes
SUV
11%
Motorcycle(Hog)
No votes
Motorcycle(Sport Bike)
No votes
Motorcycle(Dirt Bike)
No votes
ATV
No votes
Jeep
33%
Military Grade Vehicle
11%
Van
No votes
18-Wheeler
No votes
Bicycle
11%
Snowmobile
11%
Mac Truck
No votes
Ambulance
No votes
Armored Car
22%

Total votes: 9

Torval
Dungeon Crawler

Land Vehicle Preference

Unread post by Torval »

I was going back through the thread I started about motorcycles and I thought we had a great discussion in there. This is kind of in the same line of thought; however, let's assume that you are only allowed one land based vehicle at a time. At any point, whether by your own choice or if circumstances require it get left behind, you can always abandon your current vehicle and go for a new one but you may always only have one. Which of the following would you pick and could you give a brief explanation of why you would choose it? Please remember, if you do not possess the knowledge of how to operate your vehicle of choice before Z-Day then you might have issue learning how to do so without being able to seek training.

If I missed a glaringly obvious choice, please let me know and I will add it.
Last edited by Torval on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Severus Snape
Hero
Comment: You ought to be careful. People will think you're....up....to something.

Re: Land Vehicle Preference

Unread post by Severus Snape »

I am having a hard time answering this question/poll as you are missing a bunch of vehicles here. You forgot, in no particular order:

18-wheeler
bicycle
snowmobile
mack truck
ambulance
armored car

And that's off the top of my head. Not to mention that you lumped all military vehicles in one category.
Torval
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Torval »

I will add the vehicles that you suggested but the reason I lumped military vehicles into one group is that I thought, without the proper training, most civilians would not be able to properly operate them. If you chose a military vehicle as an option, you could always make a comment as to why you did.
Icefalcon
Champion

Unread post by Icefalcon »

Construction vehicles are not on the list either. They would probably be best, especially if you armor the cab. They even work better off-road than almost any other vehicle on the list.
*Sniff, Sniff* Why does it smell like wet dog in here?!

Return to “Dead Reign™”