AlternateHistory/Dead Reign

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

AlternateHistory/Dead Reign

Unread post by gaby »

When you set you Dead reign in the Past how to you changed the Zombies,so your the player groups can Fight them with lower tech and what times do you set your games?

Well for Me,the Zombies come out of a ground zero.
I set it up in World war2,in 1944 the Nazi use a gas weapon ther only one on the Company of the Red army Within a 2 Hour of being exposed to the gas the Solders turn into mindless Zombies,they detect people on sound not life force,they infect others by bite.
Torval
Dungeon Crawler

Re: AlternateHistory/Dead Reign

Unread post by Torval »

I began working on an alternate history setting to run a Dead Reign game in a while back but never got very far into it. My idea was set in the 1950's and had to deal with the Korean and Vietnam Wars. I had it set up that the United States wanted to secure a quick and decisive victory in Vietnam after the way the public viewed the Korean War and as such, has authorized and funded several top secret experiments. Everyone in the know with these programs are under very strict NDAs and have been threatened to be brought up on High Treason if they let any of the information slip.

I hadn't decided 100% yet how I wanted to bring the zombies into the fray. I thought about it being an adverse effect of Agent Orange or some other chemical. I also thought about it being the result of some sort of supernatural occurrence caused by the Viet Cong. Truth be told, there was a couple of different ideas I had floating around that I never got down on paper and now they seem to have escaped me.

Either way, I like the idea of the zombies emerging from a gas attack by the Nazis. After all, from what I understand, Hitler was very into the occult and all things supernatural.

Return to “Dead Reign™”