Try something new!!

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

SamBell
Explorer
Comment: What is grief, if not love preserving?

Try something new!!

Unread post by SamBell »

What I've actually done with my group, and it's fun, is make yourself as a character, have your closest friends with you to determine you attributes and skills, and start off in your house and go from there. It's a real blast.
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61- Colonel Cambell
SamBell
Explorer

Re: Try something new!!

Unread post by SamBell »

Horizon911 wrote:
SamBell wrote:What I've actually done with my group, and it's fun, is make yourself as a character, have your closest friends with you to determine you attributes and skills, and start off in your house and go from there. It's a real blast.

Certainly makes role playing much easier ;-P

Haha true.
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61- Colonel Cambell
oger333
Explorer

Unread post by oger333 »

what about family , could you kill or leave family , brother ,sister, dad or mom . how about grandma and grandpa could you really shot them or beat them to nothingness
SamBell
Explorer

Unread post by SamBell »

oger333 wrote:what about family , could you kill or leave family , brother ,sister, dad or mom . how about grandma and grandpa could you really shot them or beat them to nothingness

That depends on you.

Return to “Dead Reign™”